PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 06-09-2018, 13:43   #16
Buckshot

Buckshot has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Buckshot has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Buckshot has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronystan View Post
It works fine in my PS4 even without PES 2019 Edit Data on 2nd account. All I need to do is to make sure that the 2nd account is logged in to PS network.
2017 and 2018 was able to as well. But 2019 had to make EDIT save on second account for some reason to allow to play with Edited content. I have a USA version.....expecting UK copy to arrive any day now and will test it on that one.

Buckshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2018, 15:36   #17
ronystan
  • Supports: AC Milan

ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckshot View Post
2017 and 2018 was able to as well. But 2019 had to make EDIT save on second account for some reason to allow to play with Edited content. I have a USA version.....expecting UK copy to arrive any day now and will test it on that one.
Strange. Nvm edit data I haven't even open the game yet with my 2nd account and for me it still works as long as the 2nd account is logged in.
Old 06-09-2018, 17:29   #18
rawkus

rawkus has disabled reputation

Weird I have just tested it with an old account - just connected it, contirmed all new changes in terms of privacy etc. then I started PES 2019 on my main account and the old account was still logged in. It worked.
I tested it with a GUEST account, not logged in, it did not work like expected.

So it is good news, you seem not to need sub accounts anymore. But I am not sure, if it is necessary to set the main account, that user generated data is allowed to be shared - because that option is selected for me since two or three years ago.

By the way I tried it, different ways (log in 2nd first etc...) and each time no issue with the second account. This is really great !!!

But I guess you will still need to have a internet connection running.
rawkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 09:22   #19
nicoultras
  • Supports: Olympique Marseille, Napoli, FC Barcelona

nicoultras has discovered the General Forums. God help us.nicoultras has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanWallyPESW View Post
This update will update all international teams with fake players to the correct names.

Fake players cant be removed from the game unfortunately, but they do not show when you are in Master League!

Download link - http://www.mediafire.com/file/x2464v...ional.rar/file

All credit for this goes to Rob aka bobby6712 on Twitter
Hi,

Have you got these National teams with kits 1024*1024 please ?
nicoultras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 11:16   #20
DanWallyPESW

DanWallyPESW has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

No bud, but you can find them in another thread on this forum, you can apply these and not tick up date squads then you can have these squads along with all the kits.
DanWallyPESW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 11:22   #21
khan616
  • Supports: Liverpool
  • PSN: khan616_TH

khan616 is an unknown

Quote:
This update will update all international teams with fake players to the correct names.

Fake players cant be removed from the game unfortunately, but they do not show when you are in Master League!

I Think No.7 Thailand is wrong He is Chutipong Thongtae but Thailand nation will licensed in DLC.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
khan616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 20:32   #22
ricardoht

ricardoht is an unknown

Quote:
No bud, but you can find them in another thread on this forum, you can apply these and not tick up date squads then you can have these squads along with all the kits.
Are you guys planning on updating your OF for national teams with kits?
ricardoht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 09:59   #23
DanWallyPESW

DanWallyPESW has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardoht View Post
Are you guys planning on updating your OF for national teams with kits?
Not anytime soon bud.

As i mentioned above, there is another thread in the forum that provides national team kits, you can easily apply these to your game to go along with the squads we have done.

http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=103693
DanWallyPESW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2018, 11:54   #24
Jalakapallo

Jalakapallo is an unknown

Alert

Quote:

This OF used players from the PEU League for some reason. I lost G. Yordanov from Herismakhgia, USA international N. Spice (B. Wood) took his place. Also Pes United player P. Carpintero was replaced by Korean international Euljin Ryu (K. Ja-Cheol / Koo Ja Cheol). Is there any other PEU League players that were replaced? You should warn downloaders about these kind of things... Fortunately I have backup exports of my edited teams. After importing those teams I got the lost base players back, but they're now internationals. So to make sure there is no problems with my OF, I replaced those new national team players with created players.
Jalakapallo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 12:22   #25
kambing999
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: CaedFabregas

kambing999 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.kambing999 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

anyone got the list for fake national players to replace?

kambing999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 17:02   #26
lazoli

lazoli is an unknown

Quote:
Not anytime soon bud.

As i mentioned above, there is another thread in the forum that provides national team kits, you can easily apply these to your game to go along with the squads we have done.

http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=103693
Thanks. Do you know if those kits are 1024x1024 on the PC?

Edit: Nevermind. I found the answer.
lazoli is offline   Reply With Quote