PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 03-09-2018, 17:31   #1
PESFootball
Newbie
  • Join Date: Oct 2016
  • Posts: 16

PESFootball is an unknown

Manchester United Legends

Just to let you know I will be releasing four teams for PES 2019 based on Manchester United legends for PS4. I have had to create these from scratch and have taken some time but will be ready soon.


PESFootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2018, 18:57   #2
PESFootball
Newbie
  • Join Date: Oct 2016
  • Posts: 16

PESFootball is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by PESFootball View Post
Just to let you know I will be releasing four teams for PES 2019 based on Manchester United legends for PS4. I have had to create these from scratch and have taken some time but will be ready soon.
Here we are the 4 teams released for Manchester United Legends for PS4 and only for PES 2019
1993/94
http://www.mediafire.com/file/0jhqpf...u9394.ted/file

1996/97
http://www.mediafire.com/file/pbiau8...u9697.ted/file

2008/09
http://www.mediafire.com/file/lixw65...00809.ted/file

2012/13
http://www.mediafire.com/file/bdg1tx...01213.ted/file

Please be aware that the faces have been created from scratch and do not look exact. The best advice is to download them into a fake league like the PLA or PEU league.


Feedback would be welcome
PESFootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 13:28   #3
Antonyc1977
Registered User
Antonyc1977's Avatar
  • Join Date: Jan 2010
  • Location: Brighton, England
  • PSN: TITG_Ant_v2
  • Posts: 1,230

Antonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by PESFootball View Post
Here we are the 4 teams released for Manchester United Legends for PS4 and only for PES 2019
1993/94
http://www.mediafire.com/file/0jhqpf...u9394.ted/file

1996/97
http://www.mediafire.com/file/pbiau8...u9697.ted/file

2008/09
http://www.mediafire.com/file/lixw65...00809.ted/file

2012/13
http://www.mediafire.com/file/bdg1tx...01213.ted/file

Please be aware that the faces have been created from scratch and do not look exact. The best advice is to download them into a fake league like the PLA or PEU league.


Feedback would be welcome
It'd be nice to see some previews before downloading.
Also, we can't choose which team to overwrite, so if you have exported the players as the Man Utd team, then your files will overwrite the Manchester United team in everyone's game.

Did you create each player in the "Create Player" section or did you overwrite existing players?
__________________
We, the PES Community is what makes the Pro Evolution Soccer series great! So please, "Keep Editing!"

Face Packs can be downloaded from
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(It's a real time saver!)

Check out my YouTube account for all face builds and more...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Instagram: PES Custom Faces for face previews
Antonyc1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 16:04   #4
PESFootball
Newbie
  • Join Date: Oct 2016
  • Posts: 16

PESFootball is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonyc1977 View Post
It'd be nice to see some previews before downloading.
Also, we can't choose which team to overwrite, so if you have exported the players as the Man Utd team, then your files will overwrite the Manchester United team in everyone's game.

Did you create each player in the "Create Player" section or did you overwrite existing players?
Unfortunately I have no previews at this time. The teams created were edited out of the PLA league so will not have to override the Man Utd team when imported and can easily be imported into any those fake leagues, would recommend the PLA league as the best choice.

I think (though I'm not 100% sure) that if a player is created and not edited then it will mess up the team when imported and then it something I wanted to avoid at all costs, so I decided to edit the existing players instead.

The players that were edited were out of the PLA league and exported so I presume that you can import them into any team in that league.


Anyway hope this helps and thanks for the feedback
PESFootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 16:28   #5
Buckshot
Registered User
Buckshot's Avatar
  • Join Date: Oct 2012
  • Posts: 616

Buckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by PESFootball View Post
The players that were edited were out of the PLA league and exported so I presume that you can import them into any team in that league.

Gonna cause issues as others will use those players to create teams in PLA so will destory teams when both imported.

Also will destory teams if you chose to import over any other team than the one created over.
Buckshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 10:00   #6
captainsid29
Newbie
  • Join Date: Mar 2008
  • Posts: 4

captainsid29 is an unknown

I'm surprised you didn't choose the Treble winning 98/99 team?
captainsid29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 13:14   #7
PESFootball
Newbie
  • Join Date: Oct 2016
  • Posts: 16

PESFootball is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckshot View Post
Gonna cause issues as others will use those players to create teams in PLA so will destory teams when both imported.

Also will destory teams if you chose to import over any other team than the one created over.
Thanks for the reply.

I have edited the first four teams in the PLA league and as those players that were located within the those four terms . So when importing the teams I suggest importing them over those four teams in the PLA league and this should work.

Unfortunately beyond that I can't be much help. If those teams and players in the PLA league were already edited or created with other teams than the chances are it won't work as well as I created it from the default teams.

Cunturipa

Quertemoyo

Targueral

Aruzutanque

These are the four edited over so far, hope this helps. Once again thanks for the feedback

As with other teams I do not know or if you can transfer teams from PES 2018 to PES 2019
PESFootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 13:48.

Not yet a member? Register now.

.