PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 21-09-2018, 23:35   #1
Rabb
  • Supports: RSC Anderlecht.

Rabb is an unknown

F91 Dudelange

Hi guys, I create F91 Dudelange for Other Europe.
She's replacing "Gharnetova". I'm not facemaker so, please be indulgent =).

http://www.mediafire.com/file/zbxc06...lange.rar/file

Presentation of the team.

https://youtu.be/y3hw4IML5qo

Rabb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2018, 10:45   #2
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world

philips_99 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastphilips_99 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastphilips_99 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastphilips_99 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Looks great! One of the best teams in Europe League this year

Ledman Liga Pro Creation Thread (PES 2018):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

philips_99 Kits (PES 2018):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

philips_99 team exports (PES 2017):
philips_99 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2018, 11:47   #3
SemiSilesian
  • Supports: MSV Duisburg,Kickers Emden
  • XBox: SemiSilesian 62
  • PSN: SemiSilesian

SemiSilesian has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

is it possible to overwrite an other team manually ?
cause im looking for an european team which can overwrite fake team PES United and i like to play with Dudelange.
SemiSilesian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2018, 12:11   #4
Rabb

Rabb is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by philips_99 View Post
Looks great! One of the best teams in Europe League this year

Yes, but the small team are part of football too lol
Old 22-09-2018, 12:13   #5
Rabb

Rabb is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by SemiSilesian View Post
is it possible to overwrite an other team manually ?
cause im looking for an european team which can overwrite fake team PES United and i like to play with Dudelange.
Yes of course, just copy the Dudelange players to those of Pes United.
Old 23-09-2018, 12:39   #6
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world

philips_99 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastphilips_99 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastphilips_99 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastphilips_99 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabb View Post
Yes, but the small team are part of football too lol
I know I sounded ironic on my last post but, for me, Dudelange is really the best team in Europe League. Small teams are one of the best things football has, the football of the "big" teams might be nice (I also enjoy it of course) but nowadays it's more a business than a sport, so I really like those small teams, the "underdogs". Dudelange is a team that I've been following for some time (I think the first time I heard of it was when it eliminated RB Salzburg a few years ago I think), and it's really nice to see them reaching this phase of an European Competition, and still cause troubles to big teams like Milan.

As a big fan of this type of football, I've also been creating a lot of small teams in PES 2018. I'm not going to PES 2019 (it doesn't offer the possibilities I want in a PES game, since it doesn't have almost any leagues to edit. On PES 2018, I had Serie B, La Liga 2, PEU League, etc.) but I still follow the work of everyone in here, and is really nice to see that I am not the only one who likes "small" football

Ledman Liga Pro Creation Thread (PES 2018):

philips_99 Kits (PES 2018):

philips_99 team exports (PES 2017):
philips_99 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2018, 12:49   #7
Rabb

Rabb is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by philips_99 View Post
I know I sounded ironic on my last post but, for me, Dudelange is really the best team in Europe League. Small teams are one of the best things football has, the football of the "big" teams might be nice (I also enjoy it of course) but nowadays it's more a business than a sport, so I really like those small teams, the "underdogs". Dudelange is a team that I've been following for some time (I think the first time I heard of it was when it eliminated RB Salzburg a few years ago I think), and it's really nice to see them reaching this phase of an European Competition, and still cause troubles to big teams like Milan.

As a big fan of this type of football, I've also been creating a lot of small teams in PES 2018. I'm not going to PES 2019 (it doesn't offer the possibilities I want in a PES game, since it doesn't have almost any leagues to edit. On PES 2018, I had Serie B, La Liga 2, PEU League, etc.) but I still follow the work of everyone in here, and is really nice to see that I am not the only one who likes "small" football
Yes I thought it was ironic lol I quite agree with the "small" teams. And im happy you like it =)