PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 04-04-2008, 21:42   #1
Papa
Thank you for reading.
  • Supports: Fulham FC

Papa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

The Festival Thread

Summer is approaching and with it a load of music festivals. Which are people planning on going to? Which do you think has the best lineup?

Personally I have my ticket for Reading and I'm also trying to get to the Isle of Wight Festival (mainly to see Iggy & the Stooges), the Love Music Hate Racism Carnival and Gatecrasher (Prodigy, Chemical Brothers, Soulwax etc)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Papa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 21:44   #2
Sully
Wait Here, Gone for Help
  • Supports: Chelsea
  • XBox: marksullivan
  • PSN: M_Sully

Sully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

None, I missed out on a ticket for Reading and the chances of me getting to Glasto are slim to none
Sully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 21:45   #3
Papa
Thank you for reading.

Papa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Did you register? I kept putting it off until it was too late...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-04-2008, 21:51   #4
Sully
Wait Here, Gone for Help

Sully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

No, registration totally slipped my mind. Hopefully I'll be able to get a ticket off someone that doesn't sell for ridiculously high prices
Old 04-04-2008, 21:53   #5
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

I forgot to register for Glasto, but I'm kind of glad I didn't bother.
http://www.nme.com/news/glastonbury/35600

Will Young!

I know this ain't the full lineup, but if this is the best there is, it looks to be a crap Glastonbury. There are some good bands there, but I wouldn't pay £160.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 22:00   #6
Papa
Thank you for reading.

Dragonfly, I agree. It is a poor lineup, especially compared with Reading or Isle of Wight. Are you going to any this summer?

Sully, you can't do that. That's the point in registering, they put your picture on the ticket.

Old 04-04-2008, 22:01   #7
Sully
Wait Here, Gone for Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by papa View Post
Dragonfly, I agree. It is a poor lineup, especially compared with Reading or Isle of Wight. Are you going to any this summer?

Sully, you can't do that. That's the point in registering, they put your picture on the ticket.
Bastards!

Actually, it's a good scheme and fair play to them for doing it
Old 04-04-2008, 22:06   #8
Dragonfly
Waiting....

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Quote:
Originally Posted by papa View Post
I'd like to go to Isle of White, but will probably end up only going to Wireless (Friday or/and Saturday).

Old 04-04-2008, 22:07   #9
CaptainCabinet
Trapped In Cabinets
  • Supports: Portsmouth
  • XBox: MikeTheo89

CaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

I've got my Reading ticket
I've got my Underage ticket
I'm hoping to get my Glastonbury ticket on Sunday
I'm hoping to get my Field Day ticket soon.

CaptainCabinet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 22:20   #10
Dragonfly
Waiting....

I might try Hop Farm Festival. It's a one dayer with Supergrass, Primal Scream and Neil Young playing.

Old 06-03-2009, 12:06   #11
Papa
Thank you for reading.

Thought I'd resurrect this.

I've got my ticket already for:
Glastonbury - Confirmed acts: Blur, Bruce Springsteen, Franz Ferdinand
Strong Rumours - Madness, The Specials, Fleetwood Mac, Neil Young

Reading & Leeds tickets go on sale on the 30th of March with the lineup being released just before this. Nobody's been confirmed yet but rumours include Arctic Monkeys, Kings of Leon, Radiohead, Kaiser Chiefs, Green Day and Blink 182.

Will look over the lineup when it's released before deciding whether to go to that or not, might get a day ticket. Anyone going to any festivals this year?

Old 06-03-2009, 12:14   #12
L . F . C
  • XBox: JonoHighfield

L . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastL . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastL . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastL . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastL . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

V Festival ticket
Shankly: 'Why don't you go and jump in the lake ?'
L . F . C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 12:18   #13
Papa
Thank you for reading.

I was considering V but it would be mostly for Oasis and I'm seeing them in the summer anyway. Still, looks a decent lineup.

Old 06-03-2009, 13:51   #14
Barry
  • Supports: Ajax, Boston Celtics
  • XBox: The Clogfather

Barry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Considering tickets for Pinkpop but the line-up doesn't look too good, might put it off for a year.

Line-up: Franz Ferdinand, Bruce Springsteen, Chris Cornell, Depeche Mode, Pendulum among others.

Might go to Rock Werchter in Belgium instead: Metallica, Coldplay, Bloc Party, Tiga, Oasis, Franz Ferdinand, Limp Bizkit (?), Dave Matthews Band, The Prodigy, Kings of Leon among others.

Maybe just to heckle and throw things at Kings of Leon.
Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 18:22   #15
CaptainCabinet
Trapped In Cabinets
  • Supports: Portsmouth
  • XBox: MikeTheo89

CaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa View Post
Thought I'd resurrect this.

I've got my ticket already for:
Glastonbury - Confirmed acts: Blur, Bruce Springsteen, Franz Ferdinand
Strong Rumours - Madness, The Specials, Fleetwood Mac, Neil Young

Reading & Leeds tickets go on sale on the 30th of March with the lineup being released just before this. Nobody's been confirmed yet but rumours include Arctic Monkeys, Kings of Leon, Radiohead, Kaiser Chiefs, Green Day and Blink 182.

Will look over the lineup when it's released before deciding whether to go to that or not, might get a day ticket. Anyone going to any festivals this year?
I can't be bothered with Reading this year, unless Blink headline (very light rumour, so I doubt it) even then I'd probably only get a day ticket.

As you already know I'll be at Glasto, it will be epic. Fact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by L . F . C View Post
V Festival ticket
Enjoy your week with a bunch of dickheads. No offence to yourself, of course.
CaptainCabinet is offline   Reply With Quote