PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 14-05-2009, 00:48   #61
Hunter
BELIEVE

Hunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa View Post
These. Detox especially. I heard that Dre had written 600 songs for it over the past 8 years.

Still, how do you follow 2001 and The Chronic?
Bullshit! I'd be surprised if Dre actually written 1 song for it.

Would be harsh to compare it to The Chronic or 2001, but it's inevitably going to happen. I imagine when 2001 was scheduled to be released, fans would have been discussing whether it was even possible to top The Chronic, and he arguably did that with 2001. Just makes you wonder. Saying that though, I honestly can't see it being better than his previous classics - it just can't be.

Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2009, 00:50   #62
Sully
Wait Here, Gone for Help
  • Supports: Chelsea
  • XBox: marksullivan
  • PSN: M_Sully

Sully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

I'm looking forward to the production of the album compared to the content and quality of the raps. I just hope 50 cent doesn't feature much.

P.S Got my dre tee on atm
Sully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2009, 12:18   #63
Barry
  • Supports: Ajax, Boston Celtics
  • XBox: The Clogfather

Barry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

If he uses an Auto-Tune I'm tossing it out of the window,
Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2009, 12:19   #64
HH
  • Supports: West Ham United

HH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

:chanlaugh:

Its a guarantee that it will be on the album though, even if its not by him. He cant sing though so he might be tempted.
HH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2009, 12:26   #65
AgentZero

AgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufcsean View Post
There is a new one due for release in a few week called "The West Ryder Pauper Lunatic Asylum"

The only one's I have heard so far are Underdog, which is on that Kaka Sony Bravia advert, Fire which is there latest release and the one before that was Vlad the Impaler.

All are very very good in my opinion so if the rest of the album is like that it is a definite must.
i tell you what....Vlad...brilliant song i cant wait. 2nd of all if there is ever to be a biopic of Black Sabbath i want no other man that Noel Fielding playig Iommi....uncanny!
Old 12-06-2009, 14:01   #66
Makavelian
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • PSN: Makavelian5408

Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Raekwon's

Only Built For Cuban
Links 2

If its Half as Good as the first one ill be very happy

Heres one of the tunes of the album

[/QUOTE]

Wu Rolling back the clock
Makavelian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 14:09   #67
Kevthedrummer
Alive in the superunknown
  • PSN: kevthedrummer

Kevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by Ali

I'm hoping for a QOTSA album this year...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

PS3/PES Gamertag - Kevthedrummer - Come and beat me sometime.
check out my band
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kevthedrummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 21:33   #68
Luis_Garcia
  • Supports: Liverpool

Luis_Garcia has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Relapse 2
Old 02-07-2009, 14:18   #69
Mjällharth
  • Supports: Arsenal and Feyenoord to name a few.

Mjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Raekwon recently announced that, due to a leak of a song on the album entitled "Surgical Gloves," as well as sample clearance issues, Only Built 4 Cuban Linx II has been pushed back once again to September 8, 2009.

No bloody surprises there then.