PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 01-03-2005, 22:56   #61
Kevthedrummer
Alive in the superunknown
  • PSN: kevthedrummer

Kevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by Ali

hip hop is the best
clicky

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

PS3/PES Gamertag - Kevthedrummer - Come and beat me sometime.
check out my band
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kevthedrummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 12:45   #62
calculus

calculus is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastcalculus is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastcalculus is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastcalculus is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

In the humble opinion of the hip hop thread posters whos verse is better on the this is how we track GAME/50 *no prick riding plz*

calculus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 18:45   #63
LaAm
Banned

LaAm is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by calculus
In the humble opinion of the hip hop thread posters whos verse is better on the this is how we track GAME/50 *no prick riding plz*
I like 50 Cent's first verse........overall they were both good.
LaAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2005, 00:56   #64
calculus

calculus is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastcalculus is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastcalculus is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastcalculus is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaAm
I like 50 Cent's first verse........overall they were both good.
I think 50s was better!

Old 04-03-2005, 12:46   #65
Scarface
The World Is Yours

Scarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by Ali

50 Cent to star in his own video game

50 Cent: Bulletproof

Quote:
Last year, 50 Cent rolled the dice, passing on a lead voice acting role in the hit, "GTA: San Andreas," opting to make his own game instead. "I'm out to destroy the competition and my video game is no different," he crowed. "I plan to shake up the video game world like I did the rap world."

50 Cent: Bulletproof" follows the rapper through the NYC criminal underworld to uncover an ugly, international conspiracy. 50 Cent will contribute music for the game including freestyle rhymes that players mix in the game's music lab. Expect more screens, video and info on MTV.com's GAMES area launching this spring.
http://www.mtv.com/games/video_games...t_bulletproof/

There's a short video trailer there aswell. The graphics are looking good. It will probably turn out to be shit, but I like the sound of the 'music lab'. Hopefully on the xbox version you can save any song you have to it, to be played in the background.

Scarface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2005, 14:09   #66
LaAm
Banned

LaAm is an unknown

Yeah that sounds good......but the gameplay will probably be crap.
Old 07-03-2005, 19:19   #67
Singh
The beautiful game

Singh has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Ja Rule pleads guilty to Toronto assault

Rapper Ja Rule walked away with a $1,500 fine Monday for punching someone in the face at a downtown nightclub last year.

The performer, whose real name is Jeffrey Atkins, pleaded guilty to assault for an incident that took place last June. He initially faced the more severe charge of assault causing bodily harm, which could have resulted in jail time. "Hopefully this was a one-time outburst," Justice W.P. Bassel told Atkins.

"You'll pay a price for this . . . by the publicity that will flow out of this."

The courtroom was packed with teenagers anxious to see Atkins, who was dressed formally in a black shirt and dress pants.

The only words he spoke inside the courtroom were "yes sir" to the judge.

The New York native, known for hits like Holla, Holla, has been headlining the Roc Tha Block Tour.

In recent years, much of the publicity surrounding Atkins, 29, has stemmed from a feud with fellow rapper 50 Cent.
Bit of news there $1,500 lol
Singh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2005, 13:55   #68
LaAm
Banned

LaAm is an unknown

Does anybody know who Maino is.
Old 09-03-2005, 14:26   #69
Teekay
Human After All

Teekay has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneTeekay has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneTeekay has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneTeekay has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneTeekay has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneTeekay has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneTeekay has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneTeekay has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singh
Bit of news there $1,500 lol
Haha, the judge apparently doesn't know that if a rapper beats someone up, it's not bad publicity.

Teekay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2005, 16:26   #70
LaAm
Banned

LaAm is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Teekay-
Haha, the judge apparently doesn't know that if a rapper beats someone up, it's not bad publicity.
Bad publicity is good publicity in my opinion.
Old 10-03-2005, 15:11   #71
Eschat0logy

Eschat0logy is an unknown

I dont think the Hip Hop Empire has collapsed. It is just going through a reformation. It might not appeal to many listeners today as it did in the early 90's or so but I still feel that there is pride among hip hop artists. Has anyone here heard of Immortal Technique? He is from New York and he actually has something to say that people would listen to.
Old 10-03-2005, 16:08   #72
calculus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eschat0logy
I dont think the Hip Hop Empire has collapsed. It is just going through a reformation. It might not appeal to many listeners today as it did in the early 90's or so but I still feel that there is pride among hip hop artists. Has anyone here heard of Immortal Technique? He is from New York and he actually has something to say that people would listen to.
Immortal Technique is nice good with the stories and concepts!

Old 14-03-2005, 13:48   #73
LaAm
Banned

LaAm is an unknown

50 Cent at Jadakiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50 Cent
Jada' don't fuck with me, if you wanna eat
Cause I'll do yo' little ass like Jay did Mobb Deep
Yeah homey in New York niggaz like your vocals
But that's only New York, dog yo' ass is local
Jokes
Old 14-03-2005, 13:50   #74
soliloquay
Banned

soliloquay is an unknown

i only listen to doom metal but i heard this song called ante up of MOP (it was the soundtrack of "you got served" i think) and it's the best rap song i ever heard
soliloquay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2005, 14:41   #75
LaAm
Banned

LaAm is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by soliloquay
i only listen to doom metal but i heard this song called ante up of MOP (it was the soundtrack of "you got served" i think) and it's the best rap song i ever heard
Yeah that song is big