PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 29-07-2008, 14:38   #16
ads
NUFC
  • Supports: Newcastle United
  • XBox: CurlyJefferson7

ads has by now had a thread closed by Aliads has by now had a thread closed by Aliads has by now had a thread closed by Aliads has by now had a thread closed by Aliads has by now had a thread closed by Aliads has by now had a thread closed by Aliads has by now had a thread closed by Aliads has by now had a thread closed by Aliads has by now had a thread closed by Aliads has by now had a thread closed by Aliads has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry View Post
Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb
The Eagles - Hotel California
Pink Floyd - Shine On You Crazy Diamond
Led Zeppelin - Stairway to Heaven
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Free Bird
Jimi Hendrix - Machine Gun

Neil Young - Cortez The Killer gets a mention too, a live version. Sultans of Swing, Sweet Child O' Mine, Layla...I could go on. A personal favourite is CCR's I Heard It Through The Grapevine.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

ads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2008, 15:37   #17
Bravoboy
  • Supports: Brighton

Bravoboy has disabled reputation

Ooooo god knows.

Technically I think Free Bird & Hotel California are certainly up there. Sultans of Swing as well, love a bit of Knopfler.

Some personal favourites of mine though..

Supergrass - Late In The Day
Bluetones - Down at the Reservoir
The Cure - Lovesong
Steely Dan - Peg
Television - See No Evil
Led Zeppelin - Heartbreaker
XTC - Ten Feet Tall
Pavement - Rattled By The Rush
Stone Roses - Made Of Stone

Some not particularly long, or significant, but perfect nonetheless. Give 'em a listen.
Old 29-07-2008, 16:06   #18
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General
  • PSN: BarnDoor1

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Thin Lizzy's 'Whiskey in the Jar' has to be up there.
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
BarnDoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2008, 18:01   #19
doyin

doyin is as bad as a Meyyappan post

Dimebag R.I.P- Most of the Pantera songs

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
doyin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2008, 19:16   #20
Original?
istrator
  • PSN: DivinoCodino

Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doyin View Post
Dimebag R.I.P- Most of the Pantera songs
No.
Original? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2008, 19:21   #21
Dundon's
W.G.P
  • Supports: Ozil's Eyes
  • PSN: Maragenie10

Dundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Harrison - While my guitar gently weeps

"Liverpool,she is the prostitute to relax Sahin while we tried to get a good wife as simple as that." Meyyappan

Dundon's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2008, 19:30   #22
Miggy
Mr Lover Man
  • Supports: F.C.Barcelona
  • PSN: latinomig4

Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

I've always loved Van Halen's solo in Michael Jackson's Beat It.
3:11

BARA - La Liga's only treble winners

Miggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2008, 19:34   #23
Papa
Thank you for reading.
  • Supports: Fulham FC

Papa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dundon's View Post
Harrison - While my guitar gently weeps
The cover by the Jeff Healy band.

Papa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2008, 20:27   #24
Ziss
The Three Amigos

Ziss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Yes, favourite or best IYO.
Ziss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2008, 20:38   #25
doyin

doyin is as bad as a Meyyappan post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original? View Post
No.
You cant tell me no, You are not the boss of me!!!

doyin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 00:33   #26
Benjam
  • PSN: Buzzbuzz99

Benjam is an unknown

Barry you know what you're on about!! Machine Gun is the BEST guitar song ever

This is a beauty with a class outro solo too

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/N9i2fqxSjTI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/N9i2fqxSjTI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Benjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 03:25   #27
smolarek

smolarek is an unknown

What do you mean fast or the best? I would say Michael Angelo Batio, iron maiden, and dragonforce.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
smolarek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 18:29   #28
PESFan92
  • Supports: West Ham United & Dagenham & Redbridge
  • XBox: smv92, PeS92

PESFan92 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.PESFan92 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.PESFan92 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

I'ts gonna have to be either

Led Zeppelin - Stairway To heaven

But because im a fan of Guns N Roses.

Either the solo in November Rain. Mainly because it has so much soul and passion, and the way Slash played it was imense.

or Sweet Child O Mine. The long solo he played

If not the Godfather Tune.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SCplsXu1HRk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SCplsXu1HRk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
PESFan92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 20:14   #29
smolarek

smolarek is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by -The Trooper- View Post
Good fucking call. All of Van Halen's solo's are spectacular. Probably the most talented guitarist ever.

Fuck off. It's just endless wankery. No soul. No heart. Just notes. Played really, really fast. Where's the love?

Off the top of my head, I'd say :

Led Zeppelin - 'Whole Lotta Love'
Ozzy Osbourne - 'I Don't Know'
Avenged Sevenfold - 'Afterlife'
AC/DC - 'You Shook Me All Night Long'
Muse - 'Hysteria'
Van Halen - 'Runnin' With The Devil'
lol give me a break what does avenged sevenfold, Muse, Ozzy have? oh wait you said heart forgot of how idiotic that is, as I am quoting now they have good guitarists but I do not see speed, accuracy, or even soul yes they have soul but people have a different mind for music so as I am saying fuck off. Iron maiden is a metal band that was in the revolution that metal started to play in every solo and riff reflected their idea's and the songs. Batio songs are about his music career and just plain solo's he wrote he also is an extraordinary guitar player. Dragonforce is good because of speed and the love and passion they put into playing and making songs.Dont get me wrong those bands you quoted are good but to my liking they decent.Honestly there is not alot of heart and soul in songs now because of having to produce songs for new LP's just to make it in the music business. Only band that had heart and soul is led zeppelin and queen anything else is just a lie.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
smolarek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 21:41   #30
Bravoboy
  • Supports: Brighton

Bravoboy has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by smolarek View Post
Only band that had heart and soul is led zeppelin and queen anything else is just a lie.
Obviously you haven't heard a lot of music then.