PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 15-10-2008, 18:13   #31
mufcsean
is LOST
  • Supports: Man United

mufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

I agree about the nice sample, as for who is the biggest at the moment it's hard to say, Ruff Sqwad don't get as much coverage as twats like N Dubz as all the chavs are into N Dubz

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

mufcsean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2008, 18:26   #32
Miggy
Mr Lover Man
  • Supports: F.C.Barcelona
  • PSN: latinomig4

Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

God, I was curious as to who N Dubz were.

I couldn't help but laugh at their new song. Well the video more then anything.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
BARA - La Liga's only treble winners
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Miggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2008, 18:38   #33
mufcsean
is LOST

mufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

The white guys name is Dappy, wtf is that about :fplm:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 15-10-2008, 19:28   #34
Level6

Level6 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Level6 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

To be honest, i'm more into US hip-hop than UK.

Is there any good UK artist anyone can recommend to check out?
Level6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2008, 21:33   #35
freestyleh7
  • XBox: Freestyleh7

freestyleh7 is an unknown

Sway his done some work with chamillionaire and a few other US rappers now and then
freestyleh7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2008, 19:12   #36
Krishna
  • Supports: Arsenal

Krishna is an unknown

Skepta = Ard

Tinie Tempah = Good

Bashy = Real Life

Tinchy Stryder = Catchy Dance Along Tunes
Krishna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2008, 19:11   #37
Dale C.
  • Supports: Birmingham City F.C
  • PSN: iRepMorons

Dale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Level6 View Post
To be honest, i'm more into US hip-hop than UK.

Is there any good UK artist anyone can recommend to check out?
Akala.

Best UK hip hop artist...in my opinion of course....amazing flows....Lyrically genius....can do fast and slow....can freestyle with the best of em....

hes amazing...bit of a big head though
Dale C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2008, 16:42   #38
HH
  • Supports: West Ham United

HH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalechapman View Post
Akala.

Best UK hip hop artist...in my opinion of course....amazing flows....Lyrically genius....can do fast and slow....can freestyle with the best of em....

hes amazing...bit of a big head though
yeh hes a favourite of mine too as is Kano
HH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2008, 16:53   #39
mufcsean
is LOST

Isn't Akala Miss Dynamites brother?

I've only heard Bit By Bit and Shakespeare and they are very good

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 25-11-2008, 17:06   #40
Dale C.

Dale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Yeah he is...he's her way more talented brother lol

You should listen to

'Comedy tradegy history' - for the amazing shakespeare related lyrics
'Freedom lasso' - for the absolutely EVIL base line
'Defeated' - for your more rock based rap lol
And
'Electro livin' - just becase i said so.

theyre all off the 'freedom lasso' album

If you liked bit by bit, you'll love the rest of the album!!
Old 21-03-2009, 19:42   #41
riahc3

riahc3 is as bad as a Meyyappan post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krishna View Post
My opinion, Skepta. That's why he's in my top friends on Myspace
Any guy who has a personal MySpace page (meaning personal as in he himself posts on it, upload stuff, etc. NOT THE RECORD LABEL LIKE OTHER ARTISTS) doesnt even deserve a mention in a hip-hop thread.

Things like this is what is ruining hip-hop.
riahc3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2009, 22:22   #42
Dale C.

This is a grime/Hip-hop thread.

Not just Hip-hop

Old 21-03-2009, 23:44   #43
Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Quote:
Originally Posted by riahc3 View Post
Any guy who has a personal MySpace page (meaning personal as in he himself posts on it, upload stuff, etc. NOT THE RECORD LABEL LIKE OTHER ARTISTS) doesnt even deserve a mention in a hip-hop thread.

Things like this is what is ruining hip-hop.
Hahahaha, what are you talking about? You're an absolute fool. I'm sure a large majority of independent artists personally use their MySpace. I knew you were a a bit of a hip-hop snob with some of your posts, but I assumed you knew your stuff.

Ignorant, arrogant, close-minded fanboys are also what's ruining hip-hop.

And for the record, I don't rate/listen to the majority of artists mentioned here - but there is a LOT of homegrown talent.
Keyser Soze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2009, 23:56   #44
FutebolArte
  • XBox: FutebolArte
  • PSN: FutebolArte

FutebolArte has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?FutebolArte has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?FutebolArte has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?FutebolArte has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?FutebolArte has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?FutebolArte has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?FutebolArte has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?FutebolArte has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

man does Dizzy Rascal still exist??? I liked that guy...

I'm mates with the guys from foreign beggars and they're pretty dope...
FutebolArte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 15:50   #45
Makavelian
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • PSN: Makavelian5408

Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

does anyone know this song its fucking ill ,i heard it on Choice Fm a couple of times but never heard who sung it

the chorus goes something like this...

hes the hoody with the hat ,

the hoody with the gat ,,

(then something Something)

knowing this place aint melrose (as in Melrose Place)

big probs if anyone can tell me the song name

one of the sickest uk hip hop tunes

man i need this song
Makavelian is offline   Reply With Quote