PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 25-04-2009, 15:25   #46
nath_scfc
  • Supports: Stoke City & Denver Nuggets
  • XBox: NathR88

nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Good call on Placebo, Neo.

nath_scfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2009, 22:19   #47
Ziss
The Three Amigos

Ziss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

MUSE

This year apparently, which makes me giddy.

I mentioned it to my missus, and that they'll probably tour too. Said we should go to two gigs in two nights if they do such thing, purely joking, and she gave me a "we totally fucking should" look. So that could be interesting! :p
Ziss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2009, 22:41   #48
Lörd TH
  • XBox: DRUMadam

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Chickenfoot!

The 3 song's they've put on their myspace page are awesome, pre-ordered the album couple of weeks ago and I'm going to see them on June 25th.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Lörd TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2009, 22:45   #49
Hunter
BELIEVE

Hunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

DETOX!

Release Date: 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009. Definitely this year, maybe, hopefully. No. 2010 ?
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 20:26   #50
Bish
  • Supports: Arsenal & Miami Dolphins
  • PSN: C-Note_7

Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Really looking forward to the Manics new album, Journal for Plague Lovers, next week. They've finally decided to use the material Richey wrote 14+ years ago before he vanished. Hoping it's one of their best.
Bish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 20:46   #51
Papa
Thank you for reading.
  • Supports: Fulham FC

Papa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanNistelrooy View Post
MUSE

This year apparently, which makes me giddy.

I mentioned it to my missus, and that they'll probably tour too. Said we should go to two gigs in two nights if they do such thing, purely joking, and she gave me a "we totally fucking should" look. So that could be interesting! :p
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
DETOX!

Release Date: 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009. Definitely this year, maybe, hopefully. No. 2010 ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBishop View Post
Really looking forward to the Manics new album, Journal for Plague Lovers, next week. They've finally decided to use the material Richey wrote 14+ years ago before he vanished. Hoping it's one of their best.
These. Detox especially. I heard that Dre had written 600 songs for it over the past 8 years.

Still, how do you follow 2001 and The Chronic?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Papa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 22:58   #52
HH
  • Supports: West Ham United

HH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

You dont man, Hunter spoke about it. When you have had albums like these, its nearly impossible to top, its a different age of music today. There aren't no 'West Coast Synth' sounds anymore, its more drum machines and autotone.

But it better be good, you cant let us wait for that long and then make it shite.
HH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 23:30   #53
Rainey
  • Supports: S.S. Lazio

Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

jack savoretti's new album, out june
Rainey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 23:43   #54
LeNitewatchman

LeNitewatchman is an unknown

New Kasabian album
Old 12-05-2009, 23:47   #55
requiem7
  • Supports: Man United
  • PSN: Xurbia

requiem7 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.requiem7 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.requiem7 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

The new eminem albulm is good.
I have also ordered Maximo park's and green days new albulms.
Looking forward to them
Probably order Kasabians new one nearer the time. Their tune on the sony advert is class. In fact the whole advert is cool.
requiem7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2009, 00:40   #56
mufcsean
is LOST

mufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

I too am looking forward to the Kasabian one, i have heard a few tracks from it and every single one of them is class. Vlad the Impaler and Fire have great video's aswell.

Also I am looking forward to the Detox album but I am not getting my hopes up at all to be honest, I have been waiting for it for years and Dre keeps saying he is waiting til he feels it is perfect but it is taking too long, also as papa said, how do you top The Chronic and 2001?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
mufcsean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2009, 15:43   #57
LeNitewatchman

LeNitewatchman is an unknown

There's a video of them playing that Radio One gig on the BBC website, but Vlad the Impaler is the only new tune they've got up
Old 13-05-2009, 15:57   #58
AgentZero

AgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by Ali

next Kasabian album if there is even one in the works.
Old 13-05-2009, 16:01   #59
Barry
  • Supports: Ajax, Boston Celtics
  • XBox: The Clogfather

Barry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Can't say I'm especially looking forward to any album, usually the surprise albums are the better ones.
Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2009, 16:57   #60
mufcsean
is LOST

mufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentZero View Post
next Kasabian album if there is even one in the works.
There is a new one due for release in a few week called "The West Ryder Pauper Lunatic Asylum"

The only one's I have heard so far are Underdog, which is on that Kaka Sony Bravia advert, Fire which is there latest release and the one before that was Vlad the Impaler.

All are very very good in my opinion so if the rest of the album is like that it is a definite must.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
mufcsean is offline   Reply With Quote