PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 30-06-2010, 06:05   #121
elnino_619

elnino_619 is an unknown

can you add on your next OF version bundesliga top 10 teams and UCL 09/10 missing teams and algeria instead of guinea and new zealand instead of kuwait or uzbekaistan and 32 teams on world cup 2010 have their new kits of 2010 and remove kits for nations not on world cup 2010 like bulgaria,austria,.... you can make it with internal game editor,you can replace the 12 fake teams in other leagues A and fake teams on other B and C and if you want to have slots there is some kits can be done with internal game editor just like (ps2) no need for png's to save slots if can't done with it than use png's

you can use pesfan OF (EU) or Abstruso (EU) OF to make your next US version OF it could help you,you said no enough slots i wonder how abstruso's OF have all bundesliga complete and swiss premier league and world cup 2010 teams missing and all world cup 2010 32 teams kits

hope we have your next update of your OF includes this features
(i can't create an OF as i am a beginner,i have just buyed a PS3 from 5 days)
elnino_619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2010, 18:07   #122
SammyGunner11

SammyGunner11 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastSammyGunner11 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastSammyGunner11 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastSammyGunner11 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Sorry dude.
I said that this might be my last OF. If you desperately want all those features, I suggest you try the other American OF makers who are still releasing newer versions of their OF.

Sorry couldn't help you out, mate.
SammyGunner11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 00:28   #123
carlinhos411
  • PSN: FelixSkate

carlinhos411 is an unknown

Thanks for great job.
carlinhos411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 18:41   #124
SammyGunner11

SammyGunner11 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastSammyGunner11 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastSammyGunner11 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastSammyGunner11 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlinhos411 View Post
Thanks for great job.
No problems, mate
Old 17-07-2010, 06:51   #125
michelsep

michelsep is an unknown

Hey help me.
I install everything us u said.
The OF work.
But when i start the game, the game ask to me change the database.
Because, isnt the database I install with the DLC.
So when i change, the names of the clubs are wrongs.
And when I say to dont change. The names of all players in german league are wrongs. are show like "player a7...."
Help me.
And sorry for the bad english.
michelsep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2010, 19:27   #126
SammyGunner11

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelsep View Post
Hey help me.
I install everything us u said.
The OF work.
But when i start the game, the game ask to me change the database.
Because, isnt the database I install with the DLC.
So when i change, the names of the clubs are wrongs.
And when I say to dont change. The names of all players in german league are wrongs. are show like "player a7...."
Help me.
And sorry for the bad english.
No problem, dude. Try these suggestions:
*Is your game US version?
*Also try downloading the Konami patch from inside the game. Go to System Settings, then download.
*Did you copy all files correctly?
Old 20-07-2010, 01:35   #127
RiG

RiG is an unknown

So I did everything and copied every file over, then I load up the game and it says edit data content is not recognized please update your content. or something along those lines.

So what did i do wrong?
[now im doing the konami patch in game]

help!
RiG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2010, 19:49   #128
SammyGunner11

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiG View Post
So I did everything and copied every file over, then I load up the game and it says edit data content is not recognized please update your content. or something along those lines.

So what did i do wrong?
[now im doing the konami patch in game]

help!
Try these suggestions, mate:
*Did you unzip the OF to your computer, then download each file to a usb. After that, plug the usb into your PS3 and copy each file to your PS3
*Is your game US version?
*Also try downloading the Konami patch from inside the game. Go to System Settings, then download.
*Did you copy all files correctly?
Old 15-08-2010, 08:21   #129
AFCholic
  • PSN: afcholic

AFCholic is an unknown

Hey Gunner11,
Will this patch be updated after the transfer period is over? I read that this might be your last OF.

All I need is just the transferred players so i can play till i get PES 2011, because yours is the only good OF for the US version. If you're not gonna update this OF, can you link me to another US version OF because I can't find one

Nice to meet a fellow Gooner over here

Thanks,
AFCholic
AFCholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2010, 18:43   #130
SammyGunner11

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFCholic View Post
Hey Gunner11,
Will this patch be updated after the transfer period is over? I read that this might be your last OF.

All I need is just the transferred players so i can play till i get PES 2011, because yours is the only good OF for the US version. If you're not gonna update this OF, can you link me to another US version OF because I can't find one

Nice to meet a fellow Gooner over here

Thanks,
AFCholic
You read right my fellow Gooner , no more OFs from me for this game.
But there should be a lot of other American OFs on this website or PESfan. On whether they're still updating theirs, I'm not sure.
Old 15-08-2010, 19:19   #131
AFCholic

AFCholic is an unknown

This link- (http://forums.pesfan.com/showthread.php?t=223140) says yours is the only US version OF. And I cant find any other US version OF with proper EPL, La Liga and Serie A kits and transfers.

If you link me to someone elses OF with all my requirements that would be very very helpful.

Thanks,
AFCholic
Old 17-08-2010, 06:40   #132
marz3d

marz3d is an unknown

Dude there's Pelligrinis Of as well in this website... And Go Barza :P ...
marz3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2010, 17:27   #133
AFCholic

AFCholic is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by marz3d View Post
Dude there's Pelligrinis Of as well in this website... And Go Barza :P ...
Yeah. But will Pellegrini's OF have all the 2010/11 EPL transfers and kits?
Old 17-08-2010, 19:27   #134
SammyGunner11

Off the top of my head; geohds, still-shady, and Mrgametight all have U.S. option files on this website.

Try and see if they're still updating.
Old 18-08-2010, 05:06   #135
marz3d

marz3d is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFCholic View Post
Yeah. But will Pellegrini's OF have all the 2010/11 EPL transfers and kits?
Yes it does and its up to date with the newest update 1.7.
marz3d is offline   Reply With Quote