PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 18-08-2010, 16:46   #136
imecameron

imecameron is an unknown

Do you have a new version of the OF with the promoted Premier league teams and transfers for the US version of PES 2010? If so how can I download it?
imecameron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2010, 17:31   #137
AFCholic
  • PSN: afcholic

AFCholic is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by imecameron View Post
Do you have a new version of the OF with the promoted Premier league teams and transfers for the US version of PES 2010? If so how can I download it?
Pellegrini is working on it.
AFCholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2010, 17:40   #138
AFCholic

AFCholic is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunner11 View Post
Off the top of my head; geohds, still-shady, and Mrgametight all have U.S. option files on this website.

Try and see if they're still updating.
I checked.

geohds - Stopped updating after 1.06.
still-shady - Stopped updating after 1.05
MrGameTight - Retired.

So now it's just Pellegrini.
But I really loved the lower case names in your OF. It was amazimg.
Old 18-08-2010, 18:47   #139
SammyGunner11

SammyGunner11 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastSammyGunner11 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastSammyGunner11 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastSammyGunner11 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFCholic View Post
I checked.

geohds - Stopped updating after 1.06.
still-shady - Stopped updating after 1.05
MrGameTight - Retired.

So now it's just Pellegrini.
But I really loved the lower case names in your OF. It was amazimg.
No problems, mate. Took a while, but it was worth it. Made my PES experience that much better.

Anyway, hope Pellegrini gets that OF out.
SammyGunner11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2010, 00:48   #140
marz3d

marz3d is an unknown

So gunner are you going to still edit on Pes 2011??? Cause i really liked your lower case too dude.
marz3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2010, 19:42   #141
SammyGunner11

SammyGunner11 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastSammyGunner11 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastSammyGunner11 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastSammyGunner11 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by marz3d View Post
So gunner are you going to still edit on Pes 2011??? Cause i really liked your lower case too dude.
Planning to, mate . *Wipes away tear* PES2011, an editor's dream .

ROLL ON 0CT. 5th :cheer:!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: Word on the street is that the dreaded region lock is now gone, which means that we can use OFs from Europe and the UK. At long last, this is what I've been praying for *Wipes away tear*.

......And thus the competition for the best OF commences :devil:.
Old 20-08-2010, 04:50   #142
AFCholic

AFCholic is an unknown

Thats amazing news! That also means I can play my friends online who live in UK and Europe now!
Old 20-08-2010, 19:25   #143
SammyGunner11

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFCholic View Post
Thats amazing news! That also means I can play my friends online who live in UK and Europe now!
Don't get your hopes up though. It hasn't been confirmed yet.

We only know that Jon Murphy said that Konami DLC affecting Option Files or the region lock issue or both has been fixed.

I'm hoping that it's both, anyway.
Old 20-08-2010, 20:16   #144
AFCholic

AFCholic is an unknown

Quote:
Don't get your hopes up though. It hasn't been confirmed yet.

We only know that Jon Murphy said that Konami DLC affecting Option Files or the region lock issue or both has been fixed.

I'm hoping that it's both, anyway.
I really hope it's both too. *fingers crossed*
Old 01-09-2010, 14:47   #145
gahkin

gahkin is an unknown

can i ask is can use on the region2 pes2010 ?

and i wan ask only download latest ver 2.0 even i never download ur version before ?

just find out my folder name was code "BLES00688EEDIT"

Last edited by gahkin; 01-09-2010 at 18:05.. Reason: add something
gahkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 00:26   #146
SammyGunner11

Quote:
Originally Posted by gahkin View Post
can i ask is can use on the region2 pes2010 ?

and i wan ask only download latest ver 2.0 even i never download ur version before ?

just find out my folder name was code "BLES00688EEDIT"
I don't believe so mate. I think my OF only works for Region 1.
Old 04-09-2010, 15:27   #147
mori3535

mori3535 is an unknown

can someone give me download to dlc 1.07 ps3 pliz
mori3535 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 22:15   #148
SammyGunner11

Quote:
Originally Posted by mori3535 View Post
can someone give me download to dlc 1.07 ps3 pliz
If your game is region 1 compatible, then I believe my OF is updated with the most recent Konami DLC. Check the last link of my first post.
Old 27-09-2010, 17:02   #149
vuhanh

vuhanh is an unknown

Quote:
If your game is region 1 compatible, then I believe my OF is updated with the most recent Konami DLC. Check the last link of my first post.
Hi Gunner11 & all,
First of all, nice to meet u all
I am a new addicted in PES2010 who are writing for u from Vietnam where is very far from yours. My English is also not good but I hope u can understand what I say. I have a problem with OF need your help. “unable to load edit file because this from different version” message. I had tried to download a lot of OF & did right direction but they still not work . Could you pls help to show me how can I use OF for my PES (I am a newbie). Here after are my PS3 & PES2010 informations:
PS3: Version 3.50
PES2010: Dics version BLUS30404L, game version 1.03 (have just update after insert dics), & get 06/2010 downloadable updates online by enter the game and go to system setting ->download.

Thanks in advance to show me the directions in details

Sorry & pls do not mind if I bothered u (hic..hic I bought PES2010 2 weeks ago but still not try them. It is very uncomfortableness to see Arsenal team under name North London )

Email: [email protected]
vuhanh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2010, 19:39   #150
SammyGunner11

Quote:
Originally Posted by vuhanh View Post
Hi Gunner11 & all,
First of all, nice to meet u all
I am a new addicted in PES2010 who are writing for u from Vietnam where is very far from yours. My English is also not good but I hope u can understand what I say. I have a problem with OF need your help. “unable to load edit file because this from different version” message. I had tried to download a lot of OF & did right direction but they still not work . Could you pls help to show me how can I use OF for my PES (I am a newbie). Here after are my PS3 & PES2010 informations:
PS3: Version 3.50
PES2010: Dics version BLUS30404L, game version 1.03 (have just update after insert dics), & get 06/2010 downloadable updates online by enter the game and go to system setting ->download.

Thanks in advance to show me the directions in details

Sorry & pls do not mind if I bothered u (hic..hic I bought PES2010 2 weeks ago but still not try them. It is very uncomfortableness to see Arsenal team under name North London )

Email: [email protected]
Welcome to the forums, mate
To solve your problem, you first need to check what region you're from. You can do this by checking the number on the side of the PES game box. The number is near a picture of a globe. I believe there are three (or four) regions. I'm region number 1. If the number on the side of your PES box does not show the number one, then my OF won't work for you.

After you've found the OF that works for you, go into the game, go to system settings, then to download, and download the latest Konami DLC. After you do this, then you can add the OF that works for your region with no problem.

Hope this helps