PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 10-05-2003, 20:07   #1
timedwins7

timedwins7 is an unknown

EPL Phase One Patch Not Working

Hey,

i downloaded the EPL Phase One (18MB) from soccered.com and got a new image of the game, put wedoit 1.0 on, then put the EPL patch on. Burned the game at 2x, it didn't work.

Am i doing it correctly? Or should i just put the EPL patch straight on, without wedoit 1.0??

Cheers

timedwins7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2003, 22:40   #2
mikeom1

mikeom1 has disabled reputation

Yep, got it in one. Because Xray's already contains some dodgy translation you don't put wedoit 1.0 on, but it still should have worked.
mikeom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2003, 00:05   #3
timedwins7

timedwins7 is an unknown

hmm...ok, cheers mate. Ill try with no wedoit and see what happens!
Old 12-05-2003, 12:46   #4
Zygalski
Administrator
  • PSN: Zygalski

Zygalski has disabled reputation

Is it any good Mike?
Any pics, or sites with details?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The PES6 real club team names list is
Zygalski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2003, 13:42   #5
mikeom1

Link

Screen shots

IMO it's alrite, but nothing amazing. And my Golden boys were not done any justice in the stats department. I was looking forward to seeing phase 2 of the patch, but I don't know any details about it yet. All eyes seem firmly set on the English Evolution patch in terms of Premiership/nationwide action.
Old 12-05-2003, 23:13   #6
Zygalski
Administrator
  • PSN: Zygalski

Zygalski has disabled reputation

Thanks Mike.

Who are your golden boys? Is that Watford?

The pics are too small to make anything out.
Looks accurate though.

I think that if the makers knows there are bugs in it, then they should stop sharing the file and fix them first rather than make everyone be forced to fix it for themselves. But that's my opinion. Makes sense to me.

Mike, Having read that you are a collector of all the PES/WE games, have you got WE:J-League? Do you play it with Japanese text or are there patches to translate it?
The standard of teams seems quite low in it. Which are some of the unlockable teams in it, as there seem to be a lot.
Do you still play it?

|

The PES6 real club team names list is
Zygalski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2003, 10:20   #7
mikeom1

Yeah Watford are the golden boys or the hornets.

Yeah I have WE6JL, but I only have one patch for it, named The "patch", from WE ITALIA. That's full english translation and not many changes. But in fairness I got WE6 and WE6JL at the same time, but preferred WE6, then FE came out (and now that's all I play)...so I can't remember even unlocking any teams on JL, haven't even done any on FE, because when I patch (mainly team alterations) you can't use an option file so I would have to keep starting again.