PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 12:47   #31
Tomaem

Tomaem is an unknown

I think that both of this leagues is staying. They are writing «expand» and Added. So in my mind this means that it is supposed to be added with the already collection of teams.

Tomaem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 14:16   #32
The Dude
His Dudeness
  • Supports: Dinamo Moscow

The Dude has discovered the General Forums. God help us.The Dude has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

I hope the CSL replaces the 16 team league. Too many fake teams in the game already. I havent even really played the game because i dont have all the teams edited yet.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 14:20   #33
ronystan
  • Supports: AC Milan

ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Well, I hope they don't. Otherwise I will lose the whole Indonesian League that I created by myself.
Old Yesterday, 14:30   #34
Tigers Mad

Tigers Mad has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Tigers Mad has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomaem View Post
This means that the PEA league needs to be edited again? What league would be the best from Asia? The Australian A-league?
ill just export the teams ive edited hopefully import them back if possible
Tigers Mad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 15:44   #35
sobakus
  • Supports: River Plate
  • PSN: W11_Sobakus

sobakus is an unknown

Oh crap i have not thought about that....
I am certain that Albiore's J-League is better quality than even the licensed stuff they will add. I am judging by the other new leagues.
So ireally hope they dont mess with PAS
sobakus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 15:50   #36
sobakus

sobakus is an unknown

@ronystan hold on, you made an Indonesian league?! How come we dont know about this?

And that would be totally messed up if people's work went to waste. Now i dont know how i feel about this addition.
Old Yesterday, 18:36   #37
ronystan
  • Supports: AC Milan

ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sobakus View Post
@ronystan hold on, you made an Indonesian league?! How come we dont know about this?
Because I didn't share and never mention it here.
Last year I share here 4 Indonesian teams made using player stats from someone else's PES 2017 PC patch, and the results are the teams have 1,5 stars. And I get heavy critic for that saying the players stats is way too high.
This year I use wyffy's FM converter, the stats are lower but most of the teams still got 1,5 stars. And it's a lot of work if I want to reduce the stats of all of the players once again.

With that in mind, and guessing there're almost no interest here anyway for minor league like Indonesian, I decided against to share it here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sobakus View Post
And that would be totally messed up if people's work went to waste. Now i dont know how i feel about this addition.
A really good addition of course, but I can't imagine what Viper12 or Paul0RCR that made CSL feels when they read the news that a league that they work since release suddenly announced that it will be officially added to the game. A month of their editing time's goes to waste.
Old Yesterday, 18:46   #38
sobakus

sobakus is an unknown

Oh yeah, i remember. That was wicked. Dont like it - dont download, why give the editor a hard time?

And thats what i mean, Konami should have let people know about this sooner, at least hint that editing that league can result in your work wasted. It will be a special bust if Konami's league ends up being lower quality than the patch.