PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-11-2017, 11:47   #151
h777
Registered User
  • Join Date: Sep 2016
  • Posts: 315

h777 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slarkmeister View Post
Harry,

You are going over the top yet again like you did when I joined PES Universe and banned me from your thread. It's a game at the end of the day where people like to edit teams and share with people free of charge. Tom or anyone can share people's work what they like. You are simply barking up the wrong tree complain to The Japanese guy if he is stealing your work he is the guy at fault.

Regards
Trev
You weren't banned from the thread. I just asked you not to post your teams there when you joined Pes Universe as I went through that and it just didn't work out. I wanted a clean break from them and when people left for them. I wished them luck and left them too it. No contact from my end to you guys as there was no need for it.

It wasn't a lost to me or what I was doing. I am part of a small but great group of like minded individuals who purely edit to play the game.

I let it go days ago but you brought back up. Nothing wrong with what I have done here.. and if I see it again. I'll do it again no problem.

So stop venting at me because some of you fellas just can't handle the truth. Tom is not the Mother Theresa of PES. Stop trying to paint him that way and me in a bad light.

It looks silly especially when PesMotd clearly posted links of stolen work of mine on his YouTube channel. The guilty always come out swinging rather then accepting the punishment..
h777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 14:16   #152
Slarkmeister
Registered User
Slarkmeister's Avatar
  • Join Date: Oct 2015
  • Location: Sunderland
  • Supports: Sunderland, England
  • Posts: 368

Slarkmeister has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by h777 View Post
You weren't banned from the thread. I just asked you not to post your teams there when you joined Pes Universe as I went through that and it just didn't work out. I wanted a clean break from them and when people left for them. I wished them luck and left them too it. No contact from my end to you guys as there was no need for it.

It wasn't a lost to me or what I was doing. I am part of a small but great group of like minded individuals who purely edit to play the game.

I let it go days ago but you brought back up. Nothing wrong with what I have done here.. and if I see it again. I'll do it again no problem.

So stop venting at me because some of you fellas just can't handle the truth. Tom is not the Mother Theresa of PES. Stop trying to paint him that way and me in a bad light.

It looks silly especially when PesMotd clearly posted links of stolen work of mine on his YouTube channel. The guilty always come out swinging rather then accepting the punishment..
Hey take this whichever way you want. Stay off this thread your no longer welcome in it the same way you told me to keep out of your thread. You have beef with Tom then speak with Tom privately about it. Don't spread your thoughts on our thread you are being disrespectful to all of us on this thread. Like I said earlier you should know better.

End it now or I will have to go down the childish route and ask the mods to ban you from this thread.

Trev
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Slarkmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 14:25   #153
Buckshot
Registered User
Buckshot's Avatar
  • Join Date: Oct 2012
  • Posts: 616

Buckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by h777 View Post
because this will be my last message on the subject.
thank fucking god!!!!!
Buckshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 15:12   #154
ronystan
Moderator
ronystan's Avatar
  • Join Date: May 2011
  • Supports: AC Milan
  • Posts: 3,942

ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Alright perfect time to stop. One more word about this and you'll be given a yellow card.
__________________
My Mother Language is Bahasa, and I'm proud of it!
ronystan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 15:41   #155
jon nieve
Newbie
  • Join Date: Dec 2016
  • Posts: 22

jon nieve is an unknown

Ahora a centrarnos en la edicion, para cuando la liga española de donatoson??
jon nieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 16:55   #156
RedTed
Registered User
RedTed's Avatar
  • Join Date: Sep 2016
  • Location: London
  • Supports: Forest
  • PSN: pesmotd_retro
  • Posts: 130

RedTed has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon nieve View Post
Ahora a centrarnos en la edicion, para cuando la liga española de donatoson??
Yes thank you for your patience Jon. I will upload this afternoon. There are a few errors with formations, managers and stadiums but I just haven't had the time to fix them.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
RedTed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 17:15   #157
RedTed
Registered User
RedTed's Avatar
  • Join Date: Sep 2016
  • Location: London
  • Supports: Forest
  • PSN: pesmotd_retro
  • Posts: 130

RedTed has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Here is the link for Classic La Liga.

Donatoson has built the majority of these teams so most of the credit goes to him, amazing work! but it also includes 100s of extra players from Ratmundo's international file.

This time has kits and emblems but some errors with managers, formations and stadium names. Apologies but I've literally got no time to fix them at the moment. Have included a classic la liga emblem though.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/vkxfa..._Donatoson.zip

Kits by the amazing Pippjfreak and the wonderful Cabanaxbox!

With additional kits from Swoosh69, ToniBlue18, Peda69, DieBenx, Gene92, Buffon99. Thanks to all the great kit makers out there.

All kits available on https://cabanaxboxedition.wordpress.com/
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
RedTed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 17:47   #158
jon nieve
Newbie
  • Join Date: Dec 2016
  • Posts: 22

jon nieve is an unknown

Wouuu!! muchas gracias por este gran proyecto a todos los que lo han hecho posible!!
jon nieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 17:50   #159
RedTed
Registered User
RedTed's Avatar
  • Join Date: Sep 2016
  • Location: London
  • Supports: Forest
  • PSN: pesmotd_retro
  • Posts: 130

RedTed has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon nieve View Post
Wouuu!! muchas gracias por este gran proyecto a todos los que lo han hecho posible!!
gracias por el apoyo
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
RedTed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 09:36   #160
Slarkmeister
Registered User
Slarkmeister's Avatar
  • Join Date: Oct 2015
  • Location: Sunderland
  • Supports: Sunderland, England
  • Posts: 368

Slarkmeister has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedTed View Post
Here is the link for Classic La Liga.

Donatoson has built the majority of these teams so most of the credit goes to him, amazing work! but it also includes 100s of extra players from Ratmundo's international file.

This time has kits and emblems but some errors with managers, formations and stadium names. Apologies but I've literally got no time to fix them at the moment. Have included a classic la liga emblem though.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/vkxfa..._Donatoson.zip

Kits by the amazing Pippjfreak and the wonderful Cabanaxbox!

With additional kits from Swoosh69, ToniBlue18, Peda69, DieBenx, Gene92, Buffon99. Thanks to all the great kit makers out there.

All kits available on https://cabanaxboxedition.wordpress.com/
Quality work fellas think that completes the jigsaw for the 2017 classic file. Well done FatherTed for putting it all together 👏👏👏
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Slarkmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 10:29   #161
RedTed
Registered User
RedTed's Avatar
  • Join Date: Sep 2016
  • Location: London
  • Supports: Forest
  • PSN: pesmotd_retro
  • Posts: 130

RedTed has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slarkmeister View Post
Quality work fellas think that completes the jigsaw for the 2017 classic file. Well done FatherTed for putting it all together 👏👏👏
Thanks Trev, never doing it again though!
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
RedTed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 14:33   #162
Pippjfreak
Registered User
Pippjfreak's Avatar
  • Join Date: Aug 2016
  • Supports: Dunfermline Athletic
  • Posts: 414

Pippjfreak has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedTed View Post
Thanks Trev, never doing it again though!
What about the 2/3 leagues worth of teams kicking around for the other European teams... and then we can start on South America?

Only joking. Brilliant effort bringing it all together mate
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

twitter: @pippjfreak

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pippjfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 15:32   #163
rogers150862
Registered User
rogers150862's Avatar
  • Join Date: Aug 2005
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • XBox: fatman150862
  • PSN: kingeric150862
  • Posts: 209

rogers150862 is an unknown

Tom, many many thanks to you and everyone else involved in sharing this amazing
patch - much appreciated as always
rogers150862 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 21:33   #164
chandineo
Registered User
  • Join Date: Aug 2016
  • Posts: 82

chandineo is an unknown

muchisimas gracias no saveis el tiempo que estaba esperando tenerla la li clasica de españa gracias donatoson teneis otras ligas europeas por sacar seria perfecto tener todo el pes 2017 con ligas clasicas y seleciones para jugar con los colegas
chandineo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 18:35   #165
Buckshot
Registered User
Buckshot's Avatar
  • Join Date: Oct 2012
  • Posts: 616

Buckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Thanks RedRed...........Enjoying your exports.
Buckshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:34.

Not yet a member? Register now.

.