PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 12-04-2005, 14:14   #31
Uros09

Uros09 is an unknown

Without Gerard and with poor away form it's imposibile misson for Liverpool to go to semi-final.Del-Piero,Nedved,Trezegue 3:0 !

Uros09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 14:15   #32
Morientes19

Morientes19 is an unknown

del p is shit
Old 12-04-2005, 14:19   #33
Cristiano07

Cristiano07 is an unknown

so is trez

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

THERE'S ONLY ONE RONALDO!!!
Cristiano07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 15:53   #34
Figо10
Ace in the Pack

Figо10 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Figо10 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mc Clean
To early to judge that match mate!
Bayern have their 2 quality strikers back and they are brillant at their own home ground you seen what they did to Arsenal
You're right.

Bayern still stand a chance of clawing back Chelsea's lead, whereas Liverpool have no chance of progressing after conceding Cannavaro's goal.

Figо10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 16:00   #35
Lorenzinho
  • XBox: LorenzoMuse

Lorenzinho has disabled reputation

fluke88 and his merry band of txt spking gumf brothers are quick to point out that Juventus conceded 3. Don't forget that they came back to equalise 3 times. However, Liverpool lost to an under pressure Man City. Double edged sword.

Gerrard out. You all go on and on and on and on and on about how vital he is and that he's the best player in the world yada yada, then when he's missing you start reassuring yourself by saying that you don't need him. Don't talk shit. You do need him.

Oh and Juventus are going through to the semis tomorrow night...
Most hated people right now: Raymond Domenech, Lassana Diarra
Lorenzinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 16:05   #36
Harry-Kewell

Harry-Kewell has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorenzinho
Oh and Juventus are going through to the semis tomorrow night...
I hope you're wrong. Time will tell.
Old 12-04-2005, 16:10   #37
Figо10
Ace in the Pack

Figо10 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Figо10 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry-Kewell
I hope you're wrong. Time will tell.
I just have to look at the Juve-Real match to get an idea of what Liverpool can expect when they visit Turin.

I'm going for Juve 3 - 0 'Pool.

Old 12-04-2005, 16:21   #38
Dan
Woo Woo Woo
  • XBox: Dancbert19
  • PSN: DanCustard

Dan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by Ali

or defence needs to be shit hot out there but cisse will whip past there defence like a fucking racing dog (hopefully)even though hes meant to only be playing 20 minutes i think he or xabi could turn the tie our way
Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 16:22   #39
Lorenzinho

I see Juventus keeping a clean sheet.

Zlatan has finally found out how to finish! His chip against Cejas at the weekend was just sublime. He's finally rounded off his game. He'll be a threat.

2-0 Juventus. Juventus never seem to make it easy for themselves...
Old 12-04-2005, 16:24   #40
Figо10
Ace in the Pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorenzinho
I see Juventus keeping a clean sheet.

Zlatan has finally found out how to finish! His chip against Cejas at the weekend was just sublime. He's finally rounded off his game. He'll be a threat.

2-0 Juventus. Juventus never seem to make it easy for themselves...
... To?

Anyway I think Zlatan will score, as will Nedved and perhaps a defensive mid or defender. Trez is out.

Old 12-04-2005, 16:33   #41
Lorenzinho

2-0 to Juventus, of course!

Zlatan is a quality player. Liverpool will be shocked at what Juventus can do at home. Bye bye, Rafa.
Old 12-04-2005, 16:36   #42
Figо10
Ace in the Pack

I think all for you guys should put up your entire fortune as stake for this bet

It's simple the easiest tie of the CL quarters to predict. Even the Milanese derby and Bayern-Chelsea are more difficult.

Don't be influenced negatively by the odds

Old 12-04-2005, 17:12   #43
fluke88

fluke88 has disabled reputation

I will figo i will put my points were my heart is and put all of my points on liverpool to win, so i can prove wrong that noob lorenzinho so come on the mighty red men. Juventus champions league your avin a laugh ! And lorenzinho is so quick to say stuff about teams i never ever seen you talk about your team thats if you do support a team so come who do you support then.
Old 12-04-2005, 17:27   #44
Cannon ball
  • Supports: Manchester City FC

Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

The Stadio delle alpi has been an impregnable fortress this season for juve. Liverpool have to make sure they don't concede early otherwise a second will look very likely. Its a tough one with Liverpool confident and Juventus determined. The champions league has been the only talking point in a disapointing season for the pool.
Cannon ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 17:53   #45
Lorenzinho

Well, first off fluke88, i'm no a "noob". I've been here just under 2 years longer than you.

I think it's fairly obvious who i support. I'll leave you to dwell on that and let you supreme levels of intelligence (cough) to work that out.

Secondly, you wont prove me wrong. You know i'm right, you're just too afraid to admit it.

Thirdly, i'm actually quite quick to criticise my own team. Check out the official juventus thread.

fluke88 honey, Liverpool are going out. I'm so sorry...