PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 12-04-2005, 19:10   #46
Mc Clean
This is Anfield

Mc Clean is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uros09
Without Gerard and with poor away form it's imposibile misson for Liverpool to go to semi-final.Del-Piero,Nedved,Trezegue 3:0 !
Trezeguet is injured!!
and Juventus have a couple of players injured too

Mc Clean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 19:19   #47
kallum
Tethlon.

kallum has discovered the General Forums. God help us.kallum has discovered the General Forums. God help us.kallum has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

I'd love Liverpool to go through, but I don't know if they will. This is going to be a struggle for them...They'll need one of their inspired performances again...
kallum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 19:23   #48
soliloquay
Banned

soliloquay is an unknown

6000 on the zebras.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorenzinho
Bye bye, Rafa
soliloquay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 20:35   #49
Alex"pes"hilty

Alex"pes"hilty has disabled reputation

1-0 Juventus for me.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Alex"pes"hilty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 22:51   #50
Singh
The beautiful game

Singh has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Just heard Cisse is back and he may play i reckon juventus win BUT 6/1 on liverpool to win surely worth a bet?
Singh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2005, 09:24   #51
Usul
  • Supports: FCB

Usul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Fuck it! Everyone seems to be so sure the Reds are doomed i'm staking 1000 on them!
I watched the first leg game 3 times and after careful consideration i'm pretty sure Liverpool can do this. Juventus where at full strenght in that game and where completely neutralized. Juve's goal was clearly a goal keepin' mistake. All well need is a couple of glorious long balls from Riise and Garcia to an inspired Baros.
Then again it wont hurt to stake some in the other outcomes...its the wise thing to do.

Usul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2005, 09:31   #52
Morientes19

Morientes19 is an unknown

i agree juve were flat in the first leg. I predict a draw in italy. or maybe a liverpool win(i hope)
Old 13-04-2005, 10:21   #53
soliloquay
Banned

soliloquay is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muad'Dib
Juventus where at full strenght in that game and where completely neutralized.
Juve were at full strength?

the passing was horrible; not even one good pass. cannavaro and thuram were just looking at eachother and letting the players pass. nedved had just come out from an injury and didn't have any match practice. i watch juve's every game, and that wasn't juve at full strength. make sure you know what you're talking about
Old 13-04-2005, 11:16   #54
Uros09

Uros09 is an unknown

If you are talking about sheet I must tell you that Liverpool Gk is sheet !
Forza Juve,Juve campione !
Old 13-04-2005, 11:20   #55
Nick Neville

Nick Neville is an unknown

4ckin, c'mon Liverpool!!!! Let's do it, get the game on. I can see Biscuit having the game of his life tonight, Sami being a rock again, Jerzy looking like he can catch, Milan passing, Luis on the run.

If Juve win I'll be gutted, really want the Pool to do this.

Nick Neville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2005, 11:25   #56
Usul
  • Supports: FCB

Usul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by soliloquay
make sure you know what you're talking about
I was talking about the squad, smart one...The squad was at full strenght ,unlike Liverpool's, which means their best players where in the pitch...get it? And yes they did play like shit.

Usul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2005, 12:15   #57
soliloquay
Banned

soliloquay is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muad'Dib
I was talking about the squad, smart one...The squad was at full strenght ,unlike Liverpool's, which means their best players where in the pitch...get it? And yes they did play like shit.
well what's the point of having the names on the pitch but the players are somewhere else? hopefully today most of the players will be in good form
Old 13-04-2005, 14:52   #58
Figо10
Ace in the Pack

Figо10 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Figо10 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Juve's last 4 home games:

1 - 0 Ajax
1 - 0 Tel-Aviv
1 - 0 Bayern
1 - 0 Real Madrid (2-0 aet)

What are the chances of them keeping a clean sheet?

Figо10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2005, 18:05   #59
Teekay
Human After All

Teekay has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneTeekay has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneTeekay has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneTeekay has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneTeekay has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneTeekay has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneTeekay has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneTeekay has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

5000 on Juve. Forza Bianconeri!!!

Teekay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2005, 18:20   #60
davefitz87

davefitz87 is an unknown

8 Juve fans have already been arrested for attcking a liverpool fan in a bar with a baseball bat, guna be murder tonight!

Thanks to David P for the amazing sig!!
davefitz87 is offline   Reply With Quote