PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 12-11-2012, 22:09   #46
Sminky
  • Supports: Queens Park Rangers
  • PSN: Sminky_Pinky

Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Vincent Kompany hasn't exactly replicated last seasons form. Somewhat disappointing for a £16.5m marquee signing. However this is offset by Pienaar who for under £4m has proved a worthy acquisition. To think that tight bastard @Phatmann offered me a measly £5m for him. That's criminal, almost as farcical as some of the offers made by @Berry and @KarimES for Tevez.

Must say, I think Wilshere is somewhat an unfair inclusion considering his injuries. Same with Gaston Ramirez.

Sminky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2012, 00:31   #47
Makavelian
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • PSN: Makavelian5408

Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Lol. All my big signings in their.
Makavelian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2012, 10:07   #48
Ali
It is happening again
  • Supports: Bolton Wanderers
  • PSN: alistair26

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mak View Post
Lol. All my big signings in their.
In their what?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2012, 13:22   #49
Makavelian
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • PSN: Makavelian5408

Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

There* you grammar Nazi.
Makavelian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2012, 23:35   #50
IronCity
Banned
  • PSN: swanndoggy

IronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

:cussin g::lecry::N O:

Quote:
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — Twinkies are being sold on the Internet like exquisite delicacies.

Hours after Twinkie-maker Hostess announced its plans to close its doors forever, people flocked to stores to fill their shopping baskets with boxes of the cream-filled sponge cakes and their sibling snacks — Ding Dongs, Ho Hos and Zingers.

Late Friday and Saturday, the opportunists took to eBay and Craigslist. They began marketing their hoard to whimsical collectors and junk-food lovers for hundreds — and in some cases — thousands of dollars. That's a fat profit margin, when you consider the retail price for a box of 10 Twinkies is roughly $5.

Greg Edmonds of Sherman, Texas is among those who believe Twinkies are worth more now that Hostess Brands Inc. has closed its bakeries. He lost his job as a sales representative eight months ago, so he is hoping to make some money feeding the appetites of Twinkie fans and connoisseurs

After spending a couple hours driving around to stores Friday, Edmonds wound up with 16 boxes of Twinkies and Ding Dongs. He started selling them Saturday on eBay, advertising three boxes for a hefty price of $300.

"I could really use the extra money since I'm unemployed," Edmonds, 50, said. "I figure I better sell them pretty quickly because I am not sure how long this novelty is going to last."

Contrary to popular belief, Twinkies don't last forever. Most bought in stores Friday carry an expiration date of early December,

If buyers don't bite, Edmonds isn't sure what he will do with his supply. He doesn't even like them. "I do like to have a Ding Dong, every once in a while though," he said.

John Stansel of Tampa, Fla. blanches at the thought of eating a Twinkie. He's a self-described health nut.

Yet he, too, rummaged shelves late Friday at a neighborhood Walgreens and then again early Saturday at Target and a grocery store. He spent about $100 for 20 boxes of Twinkies and Ding Dongs. His goal: sell them for about $1,000 and put the money to good use.

"Maybe I will hire a personal trainer for myself or go do some shopping at Whole Foods or donate the money to a charity to fight diabetes," Stansel, 40, said. "No matter what, I figure I am getting sugar off the streets."

Although Hostess is shutting down, it's still possible that Twinkies, Ding Dongs and Ho Hos could make a comeback. That's because Hostess is planning to sell its brands and other assets at an auction to be overseen by a U.S. bankruptcy judge in New York. Several potential buyers could emerge for Twinkies, particularly with the recent outpouring of affection.
IronCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2012, 16:22   #51
IronCity
Banned

IronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

This weekend is Round 3 of the Twinkie Cup. Perhaps next season it will be renamed the Twinkie Memorial Cup. Twinkies are flying off the shelves here with the news of Hostess going under. Some mediation this week to try and save thousands of jobs and our Tournament.

Old 24-11-2012, 05:25   #52
IronCity
Banned

Warning to all - Gameweek 13 is this weekend, Saturday-Sunday. But Gameweek 14 is Tuesday and Wednesday; all week lineups for week 14 mathces must be in by Tuesday, 7:45pm Bolton Time (i.e., before the kickoff of Sunderland/QPR)
Old 26-11-2012, 20:11   #53
Nifty1Pound50
Insert user title here
  • PSN: polski_sklep

Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Daily Sklep
Maiga may go?

Modibo Maiga is understood to favour a move away from Miesiączka Łąka, with the Malian striker having been left out in the cold for much of this season by his manager Matt Connolly.

The news is said to have put Appsletico Madrid CF on high-alert, who have made no secret of their wish to strengthen their attack.

It remains to be seen whether Eamonn Holmes will be willing to part with the cash required to secure the talented African, although a source close to FC Sklep has confirmed that Maiga would be open to a move to the Vicente Calderón de Appsletico.

"Mod[ibo] feels he should start. He has shown enough promise in his minutes with West Ham to be given his chance. He had a conversation with the manager and it was made clear that he will not play the games he wants to."

It is understood the Malian forward will command a fee in the region of £2.5m, which would represent a loss for FC Sklep Guardiola as they look to cut their ties with him.

FC Sklep manager Connolly was all-too-happy to comment, stating on record that "Mod[ibo Maiga] has worked his socks off for us ever since signing. He has been a model professional and it seems like his patience has simply worn thin. We've got a competitive bunch, here - with a lot of talent, especially in attacking areas. He'd be a great asset for any club, certainly one that was lacking options and needed a goalscoring boost. Unfortunately, with us challenging for the upper honours, he is likely to be restricted in game-time here."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Not even sound same!

Nifty1Pound50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2012, 21:46   #54
Sminky
  • Supports: Queens Park Rangers
  • PSN: Sminky_Pinky

Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebrew Times

Tevez: "I want to leave Jesus Beverages!"

Carlos Tevez has revealed that he wants to leave in January.

The striker is quoted in an interview on an Argentinian radio station as saying he is ready to walk away from Les Sminkercais.

"It is with great regret that I have to inform Jesus Beverage of my wish to leave the club," he said.

"I hope that most of the fans will understand that I have given them my all on the pitch and that my dedication to the cause has been 100% on the pitch.

"I would like to state that I have great respect for the club, its supporters and de facto owners, the descendants of Jesus, who have been nothing other than respectful to me."

Although there is no potential buyer at present, offers are sure to come for one of the world's best players.

Whether anyone can meet the valuation of £15m is another matter.

At a time when the spectre of UEFA's financial fair play rules hangs heavy over the club's transfer dealings, if they did decide to let Tevez leave, they would want to maximise their return on one of their most saleable assets.

In further transfer news, the club refused to acknowledge or deny their intentions to bid £24.8m for Gareth Bale
Football. We love it.
Old 27-11-2012, 01:53   #55
IronCity
Banned

Old 27-11-2012, 14:25   #56
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronCity View Post

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2012, 14:45   #57
Bammers05
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Eggy_Bread05

Bammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Thanks to muscularmatt for helping me find my sig.

Quote:
Be rich off the field and be bitch on the field
Bammers05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2012, 15:52   #58
Ali
It is happening again
  • Supports: Bolton Wanderers
  • PSN: alistair26

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

I'm sure they'll be thrilled at the fact that the corpse of their loved one has been replaced by a fatty cream filling.

Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2012, 15:57   #59
IronCity
Banned

when I die, stuff me in a giant twinkie. This being of sound mind as my last will and testament.
Old 27-11-2012, 16:25   #60
IronCity
Banned

Very Important to Read

The Sunderland - Reading Match that was postponed due to bad weather has been rescheduled for Tuesday, December 11th.

Keeping in tune with what we did last year, and to ensure no teams can play more than 11 x 38weeks of players, only the players that FL clubs already had inserted into their starting lineups the week that the Sunderland/Reading players was postponed willl be scored for the December 11th rescheduled match.

If your remember back, we eventually combined gameweeks 2 and 4 into one week to eliminate unfair advantages of clubs that inserted players into that lone Chelsea - Reading match (Chelsea rescheduled because of the joke SuperCup). To get each squad down to only 11 players for those combined weeks I chose the highest scores among all players selected by clubs. So.....and I am best example, I can no longer count my Sunderland start of the postponed match (Sessegnon) because I used a higher score fom someone else that week to tally 11 players. The same will be applied to all clubs although i think I am the only one that falls into that category if I remember correctly. I will double check on that line up problem and let you know the results.