PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 22-07-2012, 18:41   #16
Nifty1Pound50
Insert user title here
  • PSN: polski_sklep

Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by La Marca
Liverpool goalkeeper Pepe Reina has set his heart on a big money move to the PESGaming Fantasy Football league. Sources close to the Spaniard said he remained 'very optimistic' about securing a deal to join one of a host of clubs in the league who had been linked with him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornsey Journal
Brad Friedel's agent has confirmed the player is currently entertaining 'several' contract offers from numerous clubs, although he stopped short from confirming whether the American had entered into advanced negotiations with any party.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reading Post
Danish international Mikkel Andersen hopes that his impressive Euro 2012 showing will encourage clubs in the major leagues to bid for him, with the player said to be keen to represent the PESGaming Fantasy Football League in the coming season.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziss Express
Fans of league newcomers Team Zissou are worried by the prospect that the manager may fail to land a goalkeeper during the current window, citing the man at the helm's lack of experience and naÔvety as the main fuel of their concern.

A spokesperson for an unofficial fans' website, who wished to remain anonymous, said, "Perhaps a manager more familiar with the league may have made better moves in the market. I'm hoping he pulls something out of the bag. It would certainly steady a few nerves."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Not even sound same!

Nifty1Pound50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2012, 22:47   #17
Ziss
The Three Amigos

Ziss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Up yours, Nifty, you bugger!
Ziss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2012, 22:50   #18
Makavelian
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • PSN: Makavelian5408

Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Makavelian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2012, 22:53   #19
Ziss
The Three Amigos

Ziss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

A little harsh considering a) I didn't know how people bid (behaviour wise) in the first round, being goalies, and b) I've made high offers for them this round.
Old 22-07-2012, 22:59   #20
Sminky
  • Supports: Queens Park Rangers
  • PSN: Sminky_Pinky

Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziss View Post
A little harsh considering a) I didn't know how people bid (behaviour wise) in the first round, being goalies, and b) I've made high offers for them this round.
Could be misdirection ... or it could be to warn you against spending £15m on someone of the ilk of Radek Cerny
Old 22-07-2012, 23:01   #21
Ziss
The Three Amigos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sminky View Post
Could be misdirection ... or it could be to warn you against spending £15m on someone of the ilk of Radek Cerny
So if I fail to land a goalie in this window, or even three goalies, do I have to buy them off other teams (assuming that 3xno.of teams are in circulation)?
Old 22-07-2012, 23:02   #22
Sminky

Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziss View Post
So if I fail to land a goalie in this window, or even three goalies, do I have to buy them off other teams (assuming that 3xno.of teams are in circulation)?
No, not unless you choose to. There will be free-for-all rounds later in the game where any position can be bid on.
Old 08-08-2012, 14:35   #23
Bez

Bez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norwich Evening News

Fans of Norfolk Enchance are said to be full of optimism as they look forward to learning who manager Berry is planning on adding to his squad - he only needs 4 more players and, with the season opener only a couple of weeks away, things are looking promising.

The most extravagant of names linked with a move to the Aviva Arena in recent times is Spaniard Santi Cazorla. The 27-year-old is sure to have many clubs to choose from as his search for a new club continues.
Old 17-08-2012, 18:54   #24
Sminky

PESGFF Season 2012/13 Press Room

Remember how you felt when the last season ended?

Want some good news?

It's Back!

If you've got team news or a story to tell ... here is the place to do it. Season 2012/13 ... here we go!
Old 17-08-2012, 19:59   #25
Bez

Bez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchance.com

Tiote 'Cheicks' in at Norfolk

Norfolk Enchance have today completed the signing of Ivory Coast international midfielder Cheick Tiote from Appsletico Madrid for a fee of £4,000,000.

And Cheikh took little time in expressing his delight at joining up with his new team-mates at Enchance, especially Demba Ba, before then meeting flocks of supporters who gathered outside the Aviva Arena.

Tiote said: "This is a really proud moment for me and I can't wait to pull on the yellow and green shirt."

"I'll do my best to help Norfolk Enchance have a successful season."

Norfolk Enchance boss Mr. Berry said in the press conference: "It's definitely given us a lift. It's been a tough time recently, due to the speculation surrounding Alex [Song] but I'm delighted to have added Cheick to our squad."

"We feel what happens in the middle of the pitch can be the difference between winning and losing a lot of the time, and I feel Tiote can make a very positive contribution in that area."

"Cheik is a terrific signing for us and I am sure he will prove to be an excellent addition to the squad.

The 26-year-old is a defensive-minded midfielder, who breaks up play and turns over possession into his own side's favour.
Old 17-08-2012, 23:26   #26
Bammers05
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Eggy_Bread05

Bammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
A Few Words From The Boss

Hello, my friends. This is your pilot, Eboue Emmanuel, speaking. I am very happy and pleased to talk to you today. In just a few hours, the new season of the Barclaycard Premier League will begin and with it the start of another exciting season of the PESInsight Fantasy League.

I am very happy to present to you my team for the new season, Eboue's Army, which I own and maintain. I hope everyone is happy with the name of the club, as well as the new club badge - I know I am and I would like to thank my personal designer, RB14 Berry, for the design of the badge. It is very nice and he will receive his payment in the next 4-6 months.

Looking at the team, I can only smile. This is because I had dental surgery just four hours ago and my expression is now locked in place for the time being. Even so, I think we can be very proud of how our team is shaping. The defence is nice. The midfield is nice. The attack is nice. The city in south-east France is Nice.

Many people ask me - they say: "Mr. Eboue, sir, you have just three strikers. Where will the goals come from?" To which I reply, "I'm not paying you to talk." But then, I thought about it a bit and it is true - we are lacking in strikers. So I have decided that I will sign my friend Nicklas. He is tall like giraffe and he is willing to play, so long as we offer him Champions Cup football. I don't know what that is, so I will forge his signature and then blackmail him with incriminating photographs I took at the 2009 Christmas party.

But enough about my team, dear listeners. Now I shall look at the competition and I thank God that there is no-one remotely good. I am reliably informed Club University of Houndslow won the league last year. This would have been impressive if they hadn't had all the best players and their university isn't even in the Times' top 200.

Last years' Tinkie-Winkie Cup champions Mid-table Medicine Wanderers are also back for a second crack of the whip, but this time they are 'Newco', so they will start with a 10-point deduction for entering administration. Unlike the rest of the Wanderers, they did well last season, but, as we know well, it's hard to swim against the tide for too long. I often wonder why there are so many clubs are called 'Wanderers', rather than 'Runners' or 'Sprinters', but I am somewhat glad of their slow-walking-style, as it will be easier for us to speed away from them.

Another team I've heard of is HMS Fatzio. I am especially interested in this team, as they are the only sea-based team in this league and I look forward to boarding their boat for a maiden voyage later on in the season. I have heard that all their players must weigh over a certain weight to play for them - perhaps it is they who are more suited to the 'wandering', or, at the very least, waddling.

Then there is my good friend Mr. Berry's team, Norfolk Enchance. I agree.

Sporting Club de French Words will be there or thereabouts, which is a nice change, because, last season, they just weren't there. Their industrial quantity of Queens' Park players means I do not see them as a threat though.

Iron Manchester City United have decided to put a dog as their new manager. I put that move in bold, because that's what it is. But I respect their audacity and it also gives them an excuse for their lacklustre display in the current transfer window. However, the signing of Bramble for £2m was a touch of inspiration and I've heard that they are also looking to table a multi-million pound bid for my friend, Amaury, who has never kicked a ball in his whole life. I wish them good luck and God's speed in this endeavour.

Finally, I come to the team of Nifty1poundNifty's team: FC Sklep Garibaldi. Their incessantly small stadium annoys me, but what is even worse is that they house The Betrayer. For this, I fear even God may not forgive them and I plan to carry out a brutal revenge of my own. I will take him down like an angry lion delivering the killing blow on an unwitting gazelle. With this in mind, this was a very poor signing.

Sadly, the rest of the teams are very boring. I am dissapointed.

Good night, everyone and keep watching the stars.

This is Eboue Emmanuel signing off. Nice!

*Emmanuel Eboue's views do not represent those of Eboue's Army, it's real manager or it's players - we all consider Titus Bramble to be a terrible signing.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks to muscularmatt for helping me find my sig.

Quote:
Be rich off the field and be bitch on the field

Last edited by Bammers05; 18-08-2012 at 00:42..
Bammers05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2012, 23:10   #27
Nifty1Pound50
Insert user title here
  • PSN: polski_sklep

Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Sklep to stick with old Guard?

After less than a week of the PESGaming Fantasy Football 2012/13 season, questions over Connolly's team selection are being raised, with many wondering whether the tried-and-tested crop of experienced players need to be rotated and challenged for their places.

Although the man at the helm could not be drawn to comment, it is widely believed that the upcoming weekend of fixtures could see the manager shuffle his pack, with the likes of Jonas Olsson and Bryan Ruiz set to feature after West Bromwich Albion's and Fulham's impressive starts.

Any such changes would surely be welcomed by FC Sklep Guardiola's faithful, who line the terraces every week, as they were said to be disappointed by the manager's selection - in particular, leaving Eastlands goal-hero Rickie Lambert on the bench in place of the profligate Modibo Maiga.

Their concerns, albeit only a week in, are supported by the standings, with the Period Meadows-based club currently languishing adrift at the foot of the league table on a paltry 12 points.

Sources close to Connolly suggest that the time for panic-stations is not upon the team yet, however the club will be desperate for a positive performance this coming weekend to allay any fears that might be creeping in about the team's title ambitions, even at this early stage.

Not even sound same!

Nifty1Pound50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 13:36   #28
Hunter
BELIEVE

Hunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2012, 13:14   #29
Hunter
BELIEVE

Hunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2012, 18:42   #30
IronCity
Banned
  • PSN: swanndoggy

IronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

The 2012 Twinkie Cup Dates are Announced

Round 1: Gameweek of Sept. 29-30 & Oct 1
Round 2: Gameweek of Oct 27-28
Round 3: Gameweek of Nov 24-25
Round 4 Final: Gameweek of Dec 22

For newcomers to the league, TheTwinkie Cup (tm) is a single elimination, head to head tournament where clubs are pitted against one another and the winner is determined by gameweek points.

Winner receives a package of disgustingly good food items made in the USA but not available, or rarely available, outside our borders. And of course, a box of Hostess Twinkies is among the prizes. Runner up gets a more modest, yet palatable, prize.

Because we have a 15-team league, the Twinkie Alogrithim has resolved a 4 round tournament where one team will receive a first round bye. Iron City United is one team that does not receive a bye since hosting.

Tournament Draws will be made on Monday, September 24th for first round of play that upcoming weekend.

Ali is our reigning Twinkie Cup Champion with SS Phatzio playing runner up last year.

Stay tuned for the random draw to see your placement and first round foe.

Last edited by IronCity; 20-09-2012 at 20:27.. Reason: 15 teams
IronCity is offline   Reply With Quote