User Tag List

Old 16-06-2008, 17:54   #1
Zygalski
Administrator
  • PSN: Zygalski

Zygalski has disabled reputation

Thumbs up New Star Soccer 3

PC game, looks like Sensible Soccer.
You create yourself and control only yourself on the pitch.
And in between matches you manage your training, relationships (with manager, team, family, friends, girlfriend, media, sponsors), and what you want to buy (cars, houses, yachts, clothes and loads more). Work your way into your national team and go for the World Cup!

All the competitions work as in real life (although there are no playoffs so the next best placed team is promoted. And you have the use of pass, shoot and long pass buttons.

A lot of fun. Give it a go.

http://www.newstarsoccer.com/

Tip! Don't try to ask out any women early in the game. You'll be too poor and wearing clothes not good enough to impress them and they'll turn you down, lowering your confidence.

Also, before you start playing be sure to download the player names update and paste them into the right folder to get real player names, otherwise all names are like in the old days of PES, with Garrord and Lomperd etc. If you've already started a game, there is no way to get the correct names.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The PES6 real club team names list is

Zygalski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2008, 17:34   #2
Stella Artois

Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Just about to start playing it. I'm told it's absolutely brilliant so I'll give it a go.

http://www.youtube.com/user/rafaxerez

That link would in no way give you a code to continue playing the game after the trial is up.

No way at all.

"The conclusion that worries me is that Arsenal could pick nine reserves and score six goals at Anfield. We had seven of the first team and could not win.

"There is a lesson in this for the whole of our club."

Yes. You're rubbish.
Quote:
I'm not going to mention what did Stella Artois used to tell me. I don't want to compare anyone to Stella.
Stella Artois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2008, 22:00   #3
Yossi
Loopy about Lupoli

Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Played this for about an hour or so earlier and it does seem really good.
Yossi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2008, 12:52   #4
Nifty1Pound50
Insert user title here
  • PSN: polski_sklep

Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

After a successful trial with Crawley, I was thrust straight into the starting line-up in centre-midfield.

A bad tackle early on put me straight in the book, and an innocuous challenge on 41 minutes meant my debut was cut short by a sending off.

Good game, though.

Not even sound same!

Nifty1Pound50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2008, 14:47   #5
Yossi
Loopy about Lupoli

Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

I went to load up my previously saved game this afternoon, and it told to be that my name (Arthur Maranesi, the one with the license key) was invalid and deleted my saved game file, before telling me to register my game :/
Old 21-06-2008, 14:52   #6
Miggy
Mr Lover Man
  • Supports: F.C.Barcelona
  • PSN: latinomig4

Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nifty1Pound50 View Post
After a successful trial with Crawley, I was thrust straight into the starting line-up in centre-midfield.

A bad tackle early on put me straight in the book, and an innocuous challenge on 41 minutes meant my debut was cut short by a sending off.

Good game, though.
Crawley? Do you start with a points deduction?

BARA - La Liga's only treble winners

Miggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2008, 17:19   #7
Nifty1Pound50
Insert user title here

Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Illegal player name.

I was looking forward to being Arthur Maranesi.

As far as I can remember, Crawley didn't start with a points deduction.

Not even sound same!

Old 22-06-2008, 18:45   #8
Yossi
Loopy about Lupoli

Any other license keys knocking about that work?
Old 22-06-2008, 18:56   #9
Nifty1Pound50
Insert user title here

It would appear that they get killed very quickly.

They've obviously got a multiple-user checking system of some sort that is fairly efficient.

Not even sound same!

Old 22-06-2008, 19:08   #10
Stella Artois

Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

User name: Bruno Pacheco
Serial: 000017-URB60Q-9NKGX0-KP6D9D-GVK1RK-VADTY7-K5P6E6-Q45462-0CEM 67-NGWPEY

Try that.

"The conclusion that worries me is that Arsenal could pick nine reserves and score six goals at Anfield. We had seven of the first team and could not win.

"There is a lesson in this for the whole of our club."

Yes. You're rubbish.
Quote:
I'm not going to mention what did Stella Artois used to tell me. I don't want to compare anyone to Stella.
Stella Artois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2008, 19:30   #11
greenegg
I drink your Milkshake
  • Supports: Argyle, Plymouth
  • XBox: King Egg
  • PSN: PAFCegg

greenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

In the second picture is that Siamese twins playing for Depor?

" border="0" />

Even Richard Dawkins thinks Ian Brown is God
greenegg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2008, 20:00   #12
Ziss
The Three Amigos

Ziss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

No, it's Gary Neville and David Beckham.
Ziss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2008, 23:18   #13
Yossi
Loopy about Lupoli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stella Artois View Post
User name: Bruno Pacheco
Serial: 000017-URB60Q-9NKGX0-KP6D9D-GVK1RK-VADTY7-K5P6E6-Q45462-0CEM 67-NGWPEY

Try that.
Your effort is appreciated, but if they are going to just cancel your game before you really get started then there's little point.

The game probably is worth the £10 it costs though.
Old 22-06-2008, 23:25   #14
Dan
Woo Woo Woo
  • XBox: Dancbert19
  • PSN: DanCustard

Dan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by Ali

What actually happens when you enter it?

I entered the first code from the youtube page and it seemed to accept it, saying something along the lines of "Thank you registering" but I actually uninstalled the game so I didn't get the chance to see if it worked after reloading.

I've actually had the game on my PC before (there was another thread on it) and the guy PM'd me about half a dozen serial codes, unfortunately that PM was deleted a while back before I became elite.

EDIT - According to the old thread (http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread....+Soccer&page=2) and Sweey, the Pacheco code should work.
Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2008, 00:07   #15
Dundon's
W.G.P
  • Supports: Ozil's Eyes
  • PSN: Maragenie10

Dundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

I'm 7 weeks into my season with Arsenal, so far I got like 3 goals and 4 assists with an average rating of 8.6 not to mention I got a 10 in my debut. Now when my player gets the ball the crowd cheers, which is a nice little touch.

I'm considering forking out and just signing up.

"Liverpool,she is the prostitute to relax Sahin while we tried to get a good wife as simple as that." Meyyappan

Dundon's is offline   Reply With Quote