Old 07-01-2012, 11:25   #31
Emmason
  • Supports: Manchester City
  • XBox: EMMASON
  • PSN: EMMASON_10

Emmason has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

My Suggestions to konami

Gameplay
-Please look at the passing animations. they are very limited. passes dont feel right.
-More shooting animations. they are also limited .
-the ball physics need to be looked at. especially for long balls, chip shots, etc because the ball seems to be 'heavy'.
-The goalkeepers. they are much worse this year. why is it so difficult for konami to fix the keepers?? scoring is very easy now. you can shoot from any angle to score.
Graphics and animations
- Bring back the entrance scene as it is in pes 2011. also, more cut scenes would be appreciated.
- We want to see more of the crowd and hear their reactions during matches.
- bring back the graphics in pes 2011.

Game modes
- i want a division 2 in BaL just as it is in ML mode.
- i havent played BaL this year. but is player presentation in BaL as well?( when ure a good player and u move clubs). if not, please include it.
- I remember in older versions of pes in ML you could organize charity games to raise funds at the end of the season and play with teams like World XI, etc. why the heck was it removed konami????? if u bring it back, add it to BaL as well, but u shouldn't control that in BaL.
- bring back the training matches and scout matches(if possible, try 2 create a separate league for young talents who want to make it to the top; you start your BaL career there).
-(ML) I want to hear my fans booing a player who once played for my club but left(wanted to leave) when i play at home and the player has the ball.
- I noticed in BaL mode this year you could change your kit number anytime , why konami? you couldnt do that in older versions....??

Other
-the stadium creator should have many more options
- bring back snow
- the goal nets are barely visible. look at that too. very important.
- much better commetary. you dont have to change the commentators.
- mix and match kits and 3rd kits.

@JuventusKing Seabass cant get fired that easily coz he produced PES.

Emmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 13:49   #32
danny2cul
  • Supports: Chelsea
  • XBox: JuryRiver8418
  • PSN: dannyOvie

danny2cul is an unknown

add third kits for all teams
danny2cul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 13:52   #33
danny2cul

danny2cul is an unknown

remove the glitches. Just like goalkeeper going through the net.
Old 11-01-2012, 13:55   #34
danny2cul

danny2cul is an unknown

remove fict. players and replace them with real ones
Old 11-01-2012, 13:56   #35
danny2cul

danny2cul is an unknown

better match intro like players shaking hands,show crowd etc.
Old 11-01-2012, 13:59   #36
danny2cul

danny2cul is an unknown

add more cutscenes in FL like in pes 2009 & 2008
Old 12-01-2012, 08:14   #37
Asapien

Asapien is an unknown

YES YES YES !! ... THIRD KIT AND KIT MIXER !! ... where the f**k is KONAMI???
Asapien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 12:24   #38
Sabatasso
Banned
  • Supports: Tottenham Hotspur & LSK
  • XBox: XBOX_must_die
  • PSN: PS3_must_die

Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

I'd like your teams average response to have no effect on opposition AI like it does now. Same goes for BAL, once your players Response abilitiy goes into the green (75), your teammates gets stricken with instant "retardedness".

I wonder why you, Konami, did this in the first place, it's beyond belief how silly this idea was in the first place.

Another thing, if you have let's say 65 Response in BAL, you simply lose control of your player for up to two-three seconds during certain situations, like crosses and when the ball change direction coincidental, like bouncing off a defender. Don't you think that is a little bit unrealistic, and in fact quite stupid?

Response should only affect AI, and not the player you're currently controlling. I can support an implementation where it decides how quickly you get on your feet, and time until the AI auto-responds on through balls for you. But as it is today, you simply lose all control over your player for several seconds and that's just plain stupid. It does not seem like we're able to supercancel the "low response runs" either, you just keep running the same direction or a random one if you stood still for a few seconds.

Game difficulty needs to be redone. "Normal" should be the difficulty where it's supposed to be as realistic as possible. No sprint catch-up scripts, and where an opponent AI with 70 Balance aren't able to completely out-muscle the likes of Rooney, and other strong players. But where AI players are still allowed to utilize their best abilities and be "smart". It would also be smart to put a cap on game speed, or set it static. A faster paced game should be a result of the players, not by adjusting game speed.

If you include such a "normal" difficulty level, you can do all these silly "Superhuman" and "Ultra Super Duper Epic" difficulties for all I care. I just want "realism", as close to simulation as possible.

Peace.
Sabatasso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 19:52   #39
PesMaster1
  • Supports: Real Madrid
  • PSN: MadridFan92

PesMaster1 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

- Press Conferences
- Feeder Clubs
- Free Transfers (Free Agents)
- Emergency Loans (All Season Long).
- Offers From Other Teams
- National Team Offers
- Realistic Starting Bugdet (Transfer & Wages)
- Real Life Managers

*Konami Should Add These Things To PES 2013*
PesMaster1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 19:54   #40
jaysmudger14

jaysmudger14 is an unknown

Maybe asking a bit much, but how about a rival system between teams, where the a.i would be more agressive, the goal celebrations would be wild, and the crowd would be turned up to 11. It would be great to have derby matches with a bit more passion to them.
jaysmudger14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 20:11   #41
Bez

Bez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

GENERAL GAMEPLAY:

Real-life managers in the game, maybe not all of them have to look like they do but the top ones like Sir Alex, Mourinho and Guardiola should definitely be in it, and also have the option to create managers just like you've been able to with players for a long time now.

More editing options would be cool. For instance, when editing a stadium, you could add in the number of seats, flares yes/no, the option to expand the stadium or even ask for one to be built during your Master League, moreso when managing a team who aren't so good/high in the divisions.

Since the return of Henry to Arsenal, it's made me think about how it'd be good to bring back players the likes of Shearer, Raul, , Figo, Zidane and many more legends into PES, and with accurate faces and likenesses, available to buy from the 'PES Store' maybe?

Better soundtrack, and when I say better soundtrack, add in more for 2013 and have some better well known songs and some unknown ones to mix it up a little.

MASTER LEAGUE:

Better options to interact with your players, quite similar to what you can do in Football Manager on the PC, for example private chats, getting your players to work on special abilities in training and get their stats up. Threaten to transfer list them if their form doesn't increase and many more.

Better scout regimes, like sending scouts to certain countries to bring back information on players who meet the criteria that you set for the man.
Bez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2012, 08:10   #42
Ctonian
  • Supports: Arsenal

Ctonian is an unknown

Adboards assigned to teams. Stadium creation should exclude adding Adboards and Flags. Same stadium would then be personalised to different teams.
Ctonian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2012, 16:09   #43
DazNeary
  • Supports: Newcastle United, Valencia CF

DazNeary is an unknown

My Wishlist: (I'm going off the Demo)

Player animations: Make the animation and movement of players better. Everytime a 'Keeper passes the ball from a goal kick he runs up to the ball like a little girl. Also, players who have very good pace on the game, when they run, their legs are just a blur.

The design/layout: I was going to buy PES until I seen the horrible presentation. The "Game Plan" page is dreadful. Make it simpler, everything looks to complicated & cluttered. Also, bring back the graphical presentation of players attributes, I loved that, rather than the: SPD -C, RES - B etc.

Set Pieces: I can't really explain it, I just don't like the set-pieces. Free-Kicks especially, I might just be poor at the game, but I can never get a free kick on target (unless I smash it straight at the 'Keeper). Corners are poor as well, the camera just doesn't seem right.

Goalkeepers: You's probably already know the reasons.

Player attributes: They don't seem overly realistic judging from the demo. I'm able to get 35 yard shots on target with Davide Santon, so yeah, also as I mentioned earlier, the graphical display for attributes, I love that. It's easier to see the progression & build on players attributes that way, too.

A quick note: People going on about them getting the proper licenses, they can't. From what I know, EA Sports have an "exlcusive license" that prohibits anyone else using the licenses for at least the English Premier League teams, that's why they aren't on Football Manager either.

I was gonna buy PES 2012, but I think I'll give it a miss this year, in my opinion FIFA 12 was terrible, but PES doesn't seem to be much better, hopefully it'll be improved next year, as I used to love it up until Pes 2009.
DazNeary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2012, 13:53   #44
Gavdalf
  • Supports: Liverpool FC, Oakland Raiders, Lakers, Leicester Tigers, New Jersey Devils

Gavdalf is an unknown

A standing tackle button, I want to decide when my players tackle. Just adding that to PES12 would be a huge improvement

Also put the training regime back to how it was in PES11 for the master lg, the training in PES12 is useless, When you coach players you train them as a team on stratagy & tactics but also on individual weaknesses. So split the training into 2 parts where you can pick Team or individual

Players being called up to international teams while injured then being fatigued - I dont know where to begin with that, bizarre.

When the ball is going out of play off an attacker stop making the CPU controlled defender heading it out for a corner, when there is no one anywhere near him.

Ditch the chairman tasks ( they are not all abramovich, who signs players he wants) apart from the season goals, like dont get a card, Ok you can leave it in and give a small positive rating if succesfull but it should not be negative if failed, footballs a contact sport.

Add to some players a no transfer to like Gerrard wouldnt go to Utd

for instance the very first season aim should be improve squad and dont come last or something, not secure promotion with a bunch of guys that cant play football

The base idea for PES12 is sound in relation to a football match, ie alot more deflections and bounces around do result in goals in todays football they are not always beautiful goals like Barca score, I watched a game the other day and it was deflected of the defender to the edge of the box where the attacker then fired a shot which hit the same defender and went in, I thought blimey they've just scored a goal like I concede in PES12, it just the implementation was wrong, Ill come and work for you, Ive played and watched football all my life

Last edited by Gavdalf; 20-01-2012 at 17:55.. Reason: added more stuff
Gavdalf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2012, 18:10   #45
danny2cul

danny2cul is an unknown

KONAMI should add away tem wearing training jackets during match intro and make them editable