User Tag List

Old 26-06-2011, 19:49   #16
Brainplant
  • Supports: Coventry City, Shrewsbury Town
  • PSN: Tedd-Z

Brainplant is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by optimistic View Post
cool, so Buffon will show up in "Hire staff" in "Personel" during summer, then I can choose him to become me Goalkeeping coach, is that correct?
Yes, that is correct, as long as he chooses to be a Goalkeeping coach.

He might choose to be a Scout instead, which would be a waste of potential.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Brainplant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2011, 19:59   #17
optimistic

optimistic is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainplant View Post
Yes, that is correct, as long as he chooses to be a Goalkeeping coach.

He might choose to be a Scout instead, which would be a waste of potential.
Lol, this randomness is funny, i like it.

so Messi could turn out to be a Goalkeeping coach.
optimistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2011, 20:00   #18
Brainplant

Brainplant is an unknown

Another thing worth noting with youth players...

Sometimes retirees won't be necessarily reborn, but have their stats, skills and growth given to another youth player. For example, you might get a Morrocan keeper in your youth squad, who will have a description that goes along the lines of:

"He reminds me of Van Der Sar. Should become just as good as him given time".

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 26-06-2011, 20:09   #19
abu97
  • Location: On the forums,on the streets,in the movie hall,at the colleges...
  • Supports: Aston Villa
  • PSN: retrosword

abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Great - the only reason this has never happened to me is because whenever i have a player over 33, I put them on my transfer list and if no one wants him, i release him
So from now on, I'll just keep some good old players or buy players in their 40's and keep them on the bench so they retire quicker
abu97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2011, 20:09   #20
Brainplant

Brainplant is an unknown

Quote:
Lol, this randomness is funny, i like it.

so Messi could turn out to be a Goalkeeping coach.
Granted, it's not THAT random. If Messi retired and became an Athletic Trainer, he'll do the same even if you start a new ML game.

Old 27-06-2011, 03:47   #21
optimistic

optimistic is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainplant View Post
Granted, it's not THAT random. If Messi retired and became an Athletic Trainer, he'll do the same even if you start a new ML game.
Actually no matter what retired Messi will become, I will never hire him,
because i do not like him at all(just my own opinion). He is so damn swift, agile, and fast that no one can stop him(you can by chopping him down and getting a card), as he uses fake moves to run through other players, that makes me sick. Although he is a soccer super star for a lot of fans, but for me, he is not.

My most wanted reborn striker is Ronaldo(not Christiano Ronaldo) who
retired one month ago in real life, that man is a world class CF and a
legend. I feel sad about such a talented player Ronaldo retiring mainly
because many serious injuries. I think Messi is no where near Ronaldo,
Messi is a piece of junk in world cups, he just could not score himself,
thats a shame for a player like him.

Can I get Ronaldo by turning on classic players in ML?
Old 27-06-2011, 10:31   #22
abu97

abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

He would be in master league without a team as in the latest data pack, he would be still with flamengo so he is not a classic player. Also in your youth team, there might be a player that is compared to Ronaldo
Old 27-06-2011, 12:23   #23
maraduzza
  • Supports: hull city

maraduzza is an unknown

optimistic are you saying you think messi is overrated in real life?
Old 27-06-2011, 13:10   #24
valid
  • Supports: Brøndby IF

valid is an unknown

Quote:

Can I get Ronaldo by turning on classic players in ML?
No, in Pes he's still at one of the brazilian clubs. If you want him in ml you'll have to register (or basecopy him over some fake player) to a team inside ml. I bought him for 7 mil. At 36 he's still world class, slower and less agile, but strong and effective. It's really just his low stamina and horrible form thats letting him down. I hoping to have him as a coach (hopefully not athletic ) when he retires. Would be awesome to have his face pop up with messages all the time.
valid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2011, 13:39   #25
optimistic

optimistic is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by maraduzza View Post
optimistic are you saying you think messi is overrated in real life?
No, in real life, subjectively he is a top class footballer and not overrated.
I just personally dislike him both in PES and real world, thats it.
Old 27-06-2011, 16:42   #26
abu97

Actually to me Messi is a tad overrated as the only thing he has is dribbling speed and ball control. Wheras c. ronaldo is good at dribbling, speed, stamina(he is always rubbibg around), strength, ball control, crossing, set pieces, lethal at heading, power. They both have good vision but i personally would think ronaldo is better overrall as he is more of an all-round player not to mention he is the best headerer in la liga.
Old 05-07-2011, 19:30   #27
89cruefan

89cruefan has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

In terms of retired players becoming a coach it happens when the player actually retires.. It has to be decided then. Basically i have done it with both VDS and Scholes... After the last match of the season you will get a message saying they can be chosan as a coach or what not... For me VDS is the goalkeeping coach and Scholes is the normal coach. I think you have to decide in that summer window, if you dont choose them, they will go through and eventually be reborn in either your youth team or someone elses youth team... Now the players wages when coaches are usually high... Both Scholes and VDS for me have almost the top skills for coaching(well the best out of the list of them) and both have higher wages... around £6.5 million.
89cruefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 15:52   #28
Soullive

Soullive is an unknown

Hire retired players as...

Hi! Mi name is Joaquín from Argentina, I've played several years PES 2011 as my favourite football game, I've learn many interestings things about Master League mode, first I have to tell I'm in season 2122, I've reached the top of the money which is 9.999.999.999, I only have players equipped with kit (face/hair) and most of them with their respective relate for more realistic experience. If any fan of pes 2011 want to ask me something I'm glad to answer. In the next days I'm going to explain a lot of useful hints to hire the retired players as Coach, Scout, Goalkeeper trainer, etc. Also I've have info about the reborn players that appears into your youth team as other classic players, at the end of the season new players comes to your youth team. Example: If a CF appears first on the list and the scout tells you "He reminds me of Klose. Should become just as good as him given time" that player will be as good as Klose, with his IA, progress, skills, hidden skills, everything, that's what I call a Mini Klose. I have three mini kloses because is a outstanding CF, Jelavic, H. Almeida and Denis are my mini Kloses, I will reveal a list of the possible players you can copy overwriting and existing player. Waiting for replies and questions I send my regards to everyone. Joaquín.
Soullive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 05:31   #29
Soullive

Soullive is an unknown

Thumbs up

Friends, Anybody still playing Pes 2011? Or at least remember that retirement stuff? Couldn't get any of my retired players as athletic trainer or Doctors, only as Coachs, Scout and Goalkeeping coach, if anyone have some help please send me a reply, best regards!
Soullive is offline   Reply With Quote