PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 21-06-2006, 00:34   #61
Jonny2J
  • XBox: Jonny2J

Jonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanNistelrooy
Did they actually play live? Or do the normal TOTP and mime like fuck.
You call yourself a fan

Jonny2J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2006, 20:41   #62
Singey
  • Supports: Liverpool

Singey has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneSingey has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneSingey has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneSingey has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneSingey has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneSingey has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Did they actually play live? Or do the normal TOTP and mime like fuck.
Yes it was live, much better perfromance and improvisation.
Singey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2006, 20:49   #63
Ziss
The Three Amigos

Ziss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonny2J
You call yourself a fan
Well almost everyone mimes on the piece of shit show.

Anyways, Muse have played backing tracks on a few of their recent songs (Map of the Problematique etc) so that's why I asked. That makes me a fan knowing that kinda info
Ziss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2006, 22:11   #64
Singey

Singey has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneSingey has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneSingey has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneSingey has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneSingey has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneSingey has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Well almost everyone mimes on the piece of shit show.
* I knew that Muse were on there on luckily they played first so I didnt have to listen to half a show of wank. Just thought i'd point that out. Its all ne-yo or whatever shitty RnB they put on there these days...
Old 29-06-2006, 01:41   #65
Ziss
The Three Amigos

Ziss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Well it turns out "Glorious" is the bonus track for the Japanese release. Pbchillin was kind enough to sort me out with the mp3. The usual suspects can PM as usual if they like.
Old 29-06-2006, 16:54   #66
Singey

Quote:
Well it turns out "Glorious" is the bonus track for the Japanese release. Pbchillin was kind enough to sort me out with the mp3. The usual suspects can PM as usual if they like.
Yeah i've heard it too, thoughts?

Oh, and Muse played the album at a gig last night along with some of the old classics at Shepherds Bush in London. There were highlights of the gig on Mtv2 last night and the thing was heard live on XFM radio station, fucking great though, I recorded it on Sky+ and that.

Matt had his special effects guitar out last night as well, some of the sounds coming out of that when they had a little mess about just before the last two songs (TIRO and KOC), amazing.

Oh and a reminder for not tommorow, but next Friday Muse are on Gonzo or something, Mtv2 at 9pm anyways.
Old 29-06-2006, 18:13   #67
Ziss
The Three Amigos

Quote:
Originally Posted by singey
Oh and a reminder for not tommorow, but next Friday Muse are on Gonzo or something, Mtv2 at 9pm anyways.
Swish!

I like it. First of all I thought the live version was better but now I think I like the studio version better!
Old 29-06-2006, 21:15   #68
Singey

Oh yea, correction, Gonzo is on at 7pm.
Old 30-06-2006, 20:26   #69
Singey

Oh shit, fucked up again, its on now and not next Friday.
Someones been misleading me....
Old 30-06-2006, 20:45   #70
Rangers_Fureva
  • PSN: Rangers_Fureva

Rangers_Fureva has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Rangers_Fureva has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

I always thought Muse were a petty crap band when i heard one or two of there songs, but i was recommended to get one of their albums the other day and it has really changed my opinion on them. I got their album 'Absolution' which i am really getting into.

My favourite songs so far are probably:

Time is Running Out
Butterflies and Hurricanes
Sing for Absolution

Any other albums people would recommend me to get?
Rangers_Fureva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 10:23   #71
Ziss
The Three Amigos

Origin of Symmetry. Will blow you away.
Old 01-07-2006, 10:38   #72
Singey

Quote:
Origin of Symmetry. Will blow you away.
Yes, the best album to date imo. You should get the new album when it comes out too.
Old 01-07-2006, 10:39   #73
Ziss
The Three Amigos

Mine came through today Already ripped it at 320kbps so I've got Uber quality on my mp3 player for the car! Singey have you heard Glorious?
Old 01-07-2006, 12:39   #74
Singey

Yes, I have. I had the same kind of impression as you. Liking the studio version.
Old 01-07-2006, 13:45   #75
Aaronarid
IFRS

Aaronarid is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastAaronarid is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastAaronarid is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastAaronarid is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastAaronarid is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

I went into my local Asda last night after I finished work, asking if they would have it in stock on Monday, the lady behind the music counter told me they definitely would as they had it round the back now.

This was followed by a few seconds of silence and intent staring before finally I asked if I could have it now.

She said 'no, not until Monday'.

Bitch.
Aaronarid is offline   Reply With Quote