PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 24-05-2009, 11:00   #61
I.N Extasy

I.N Extasy has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneI.N Extasy has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneI.N Extasy has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneI.N Extasy has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneI.N Extasy has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneI.N Extasy has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale C. View Post
Not a lot if i'm honest. But I heard a lot of Triviums stuff, they've got like about 5 albums.

I'm not too in touch with the whole metal scene though. I do love this Trivium album though, you'll like it I reckon. Another thing is that it actually feels like an album, rather than a bunch of singles on one CD.
I forgot about that. :faceplm:

I've actually listened to a Trivium song or two and their cover of Master of Puppets and I wasn't impressed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fick View Post
Were a thrash band at first... now a commercial sell out.

See early Anthrax for true thrash.
Never been any further than ...and Justice for All. Actually no, I tried listening to ReLoad and thought it was crap.

"Give me fuel! Give me fire! Give me that which I desire!"

Quote:
If you like Evanesence type stuff then try Lacuna Coil, fairly samey but OK non the less. Liking Bullet for my Valentine as well at the mo
Berry, you may want to look into Nightwish as well.

You and Bullet?! :|

I like The Poison, it's not all that but a good listen non the less. Some of the lyrics are downright terrible though! The rhythm guitarist/vocalist is too much of a whiny bastard. Get rid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RB14 ARSENAL View Post
Thanks to everyone who has replied, especially fick that's quite a list. I'll have a bash on last.fm sometime and see if they have any of those you've mentioned entirely, does my head in sometimes when they only have a few full tracks in all the album =[
Use YouTube? On another note; I've read many a praise about Spotify.

EDIT:

Can anyone recommend some good stuff other than Ace of Spades by Motorhead?

I.N Extasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2009, 11:11   #62
fick
  • Supports: Man United / Chicago Bears
  • XBox: ficklered
  • PSN: ficklered

fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.N Extasy View Post
You and Bullet?! :|
Aye, suprised me as well. Nice mix of a light death, thrash & and not too annoying nu-metal. Scream,Aim Fire is actually a pretty good album.

Quote:
EDIT:

Can anyone recommend some good stuff other than Ace of Spades by Motorhead?
Same sort of stuff?

When online, go to www.rockradio.co.uk/manchester and selelct "listen live". They play a fantastic selection of classic rock from Motorhead to Manowar. Quite a few more modern bits thrown is as well.

Well worth a listen & a good place to pick up some music inspiration from yesteryear.
Old 24-05-2009, 11:22   #63
I.N Extasy

I.N Extasy has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneI.N Extasy has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneI.N Extasy has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneI.N Extasy has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneI.N Extasy has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneI.N Extasy has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Aye, suprised me as well. Nice mix of a light death, thrash & and not too annoying nu-metal. Scream, Aim, Fire is actually a pretty good album.

Same sort of stuff?

When online, go to www.rockradio.co.uk/manchester and selelct "listen live". They play a fantastic selection of classic rock from Motorhead to Manowar. Quite a few more modern bits thrown is as well.

Well worth a listen & a good place to pick up some music inspiration from yesteryear.
Have you listened to Say Goodnight? Would you agree that is somewhat of a watered down version of Fade to Black?

Thanks for reminding me of that site. Should keep me entertained a good while.
Old 24-05-2009, 11:27   #64
fick

fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Have you listened to Say Goodnight? Would you agree that is somewhat of a watered down version of Fade to Black?
Never thought about it like that & I guess you're right!

Back to the heavier stuff...

..what are anyones thoughts on Disharmonic Orchestra? Heard 'Just a though' the other day & wondered it it's worth checking out other stuff..?
Old 08-06-2009, 06:11   #65
I.N Extasy

Opeth anyone?
Old 08-06-2009, 22:37   #66
dotty
  • Supports: Rangers, River Plate
  • PSN: dotty_84

dotty is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastdotty is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastdotty is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastdotty is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Fick could you link me to some music.

And NI i've heard them of them for years but not actually listened too aren't they Melodic death metal?

I've been listening to the American Me 'Heat' album fucking amazing!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
dotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 08:19   #67
fick

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotty_84 View Post

And NI i've heard them of them for years but not actually listened too aren't they Melodic death metal?

There's a good website I have visited full of various metal genres... can't remember the name as I have it saved as a favourite on my PC at home. I'll pm you later...
Old 09-06-2009, 11:57   #68
I.N Extasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotty_84 View Post

Black Rose Immortal.

Progressive Death. :\
Old 28-06-2009, 12:20   #69
Dale C.
  • Supports: Birmingham City F.C
  • PSN: iRepMorons

Dale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

WE ARE THE FIRE!!

Dale C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2009, 05:23   #70
I.N Extasy

You lot listen to black or death metal? Fick?

Been meaning to get some of Bathory's earlier work.
Old 19-10-2009, 22:53   #71
dotty
  • Supports: Rangers, River Plate
  • PSN: dotty_84

dotty is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastdotty is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastdotty is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastdotty is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

My new band just got started fucked up a rough arse song from our second praccy this was like the 3rd take with the singer who had just came into the room to jam.

www.myspace.com/plaguevessel
Sure nobody will like it hahaha.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
dotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2009, 23:28   #72
fick

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotty View Post
My new band just got started fucked up a rough arse song from our second praccy this was like the 3rd take with the singer who had just came into the room to jam.

www.myspace.com/plaguevessel
Sure nobody will like it hahaha.
Would be interesting to hear a clearer recording. Not bad for an early practice for a new group though, heard a hell of a lot worse on stage!

Only thing I'd say is that you need a hook. A sound to differentiate yourselves from the rest It's a good old-school death sound, but with something to lift it you may get more attention... If you have on other tracks then cool, ignore me!! Just the musings of an ageing rocker.
Old 04-02-2010, 19:19   #73
Lothanos

Lothanos is an unknown

^as above^

You won't start out perfect and its all about devloping the sounds that work for you.

Also enjoyed the America me tube above. cheers!
Lothanos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2019, 19:52   #74
Sarxas

Sarxas is an unknown

Haiduk - Exomancer

Some shredding off the new Haiduk album Exomancer! [evil cosmic blackened death metal]

Haiduk Blood Ripple
Sarxas is offline   Reply With Quote