PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
View Poll Results: How many players will Arsenal sign in the summer?
None 0 0%
1 0 0%
2 0 0%
3 3 30.00%
4 5 50.00%
5+ 2 20.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 29-12-2014, 22:06   #37111
Top Gun
  • XBox: Zodiac19

Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

No way Ozil will ever be better than him.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Top Gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2014, 08:21   #37112
ArtisanWenger
  • Location: On the forums,on the streets,in the movie hall,at the colleges...
  • Supports: Gunner 4 life

ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dundon's View Post
Ozil has the ability to be better than him but the others might never reach the heights he's playing at right now.

I'll go along with that.
Once Ozil returns and remains fit he will prove he is better than Cesc and Ramsey on form,the amount he provides from the role Cesc is doing:the stamina,the running defending,runs into the box and his passing is underrated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel View Post
Let's be honest. Cesc is far better than the 4 players you mentioned. Especially in the Premier League.
Thing is we had Ozil and Ramsey ad both can/are on form as good as him if not better and they were 1st teamers,we could not get cesc for a back up role,wilshere and cazorla perfectly fit the back up role as neither are in the prime age fabregas is and wanting to play every single game.It was more manageable squad situation for us...I dont mind cesc getting awayi was just wondering why we did not take song back if we took flamini and wont buy a dm...

Retrospectively seeing our injuries this season and if this is going to happen every season(unlikely) ozil being being out every season for months?! he would have been wonderful.
ArtisanWenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2014, 14:15   #37113
Joel
Joined For Fun
  • Supports: Chelsea FC
  • PSN: inZane88

Joel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

First of all, Ramsey is no where near the level of Fabregas. No where near it. He had one brilliant season and now just looks like a good player who occasionally pops up with goals, rather than a guy like Lampard who always popped up with goals. Don't even dare mention him in the same sentence as Fabregas, as that is pure disrespect.

Ozil had a good few years after the World Cup 2010, but since winning the league in 2012, he has been nothing but a very good player. At the moment he is showing no desire and he's not the player who can dictate the pace of the game like Fabregas can. He is just a guy who can see that final pass and 99 out of 100 times he will make that pass. There's no layers to his game at all. That is all he is. Fabregas can do that, but can also play deep and control the game, he can even play as the lone striker or come from the wings as he has had to do for Barca and Spain. He's developing a defensive side of his game too, although it needs a lot of work still. Ozil is too laid back and lazy to ever reach Fabregas' level.

Honestly, I understand why Wenger didn't bring Fabregas back. After only one season of Ozil (record signing) and Ramsey's breakout season, he couldn't drop either. But Fabregas has proven that he is better than every Arsenal player not named Alexis.
Joel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2014, 14:21   #37114
Lörd TH
  • XBox: DRUMadam

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

I'd like to see Fabregas play in goal..
Lörd TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2014, 14:56   #37115
Joel
Joined For Fun

Joel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

That about sums up your contribution to this forum from the day you started to post.
Old 30-12-2014, 15:27   #37116
Lörd TH
  • XBox: DRUMadam

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Quote:
That about sums up your contribution to this forum from the day you started to post.
Because you've brought so much to it too yeah? I'm about done with you now Joel, you think you're so much better than everyone else but let's face it, you're a cunt! And I know you'll be a pussy about it and ban me because you can face the facts. All you and Ziss bring to this forum is trolling as well as constant posts in here bullying Meyyappan.
Lörd TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2014, 15:37   #37117
Sweey
*RETIRED*
  • Supports: AC Milan, Italy, Red Star Belgrade, Boavista
  • PSN: calcio_di_rigore

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lörd TH View Post
Because you've brought so much to it too yeah? I'm about done with you now Joel, you think you're so much better than everyone else but let's face it, you're a cunt! And I know you'll be a pussy about it and ban me because you can face the facts. All you and Ziss bring to this forum is trolling as well as constant posts in here bullying Meyyappan.
He'll have no choice but to ban you because you've broken one forum rule twice in one post.
Sweey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2014, 15:58   #37118
Joel
Joined For Fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lörd TH View Post
What a silly act of immaturity. This again sums you up completely. You don't like what has been said about Arsenal, so you lash out and get upset. You act like an 8 year old.

You've had over 15,000 posts on this forum and 1000s of shouts in the shoutbox and the majority have been useless. The majority of your posts here are made up of a single sentence. When you post a news article, you don't even expand on it. What is the point of you as a member here? Although Meyyappan often ends up looking silly, he at leasts sparks a string of posts. What do you actually do? Nothing at all. The only thing that would be hampered if you was permanently banned would be the Fantasy League as you are a manager. But apart from that, absolutely nothing. You have brought zilch to this forum.

I would like examples of me thinking I am better than everyone else, me bullying Meyyappan and me trolling. I just posted a longish type of post (for these days on this forum) and you reply with a predictable one sentence post that was absolute garbage. And then you dare talk about me trolling and not contributing? Absolutely laughable. If I didn't contribute, I wouldn't have been made an admin years ago. I wouldn't have been opening threads to get discussion, trying to sort out games to spark some excitement, run the end of year awards when we needed them, sorted out the credits and then running the bookie when people were interested, getting the alternate skins back up and running when the server got fucked and lost everything, on and on and on.

You're a joke, TH. And now I too have nothing else to say to you.
Old 30-12-2014, 16:55   #37119
Ziss
The Three Amigos

Ziss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Fucking hell, @Joel, way to be a pussy about it
Ziss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2014, 17:49   #37120
muscularmatt
  • Supports: Wolves
  • PSN: Macho_Man_Matt

muscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweey View Post
He'll have no choice but to ban you because you've broken one forum rule twice in one post.

He's kinda got a point though about you two (Joel/Ziss) just trolling all the time and picking on Meyappan for being thick, even though he is kinda thick.

I dunno boys, this is some mess you've created here.
Joel, you think you're so much better than everyone else but let's face it, you're a cunt!
muscularmatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2014, 20:13   #37121
Ziss
The Three Amigos

Ziss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscularmatt View Post

He's kinda got a point though about you two (Joel/Ziss) just trolling all the time and picking on Meyappan for being thick, even though he is kinda thick.

I dunno boys, this is some mess you've created here.
We're hardly trolling. Meyappan and TH love to build up the Arsenal fail-train and rightly have it thrown in their faces when Arsenal inevitably fail. Meyappan doesn't help himself by taking boring Arsenal shit into every thread he's ever posted in.

If you were being thick, we'd pick on you for it; we're not just targeting him.
Ziss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2014, 20:23   #37122
muscularmatt
  • Supports: Wolves
  • PSN: Macho_Man_Matt

muscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziss View Post
If you were being thick, we'd pick on you for it
You should live so long.

Joel, you think you're so much better than everyone else but let's face it, you're a cunt!
muscularmatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2014, 09:08   #37123
ArtisanWenger

ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
First of all, Ramsey is no where near the level of Fabregas. No where near it. He had one brilliant season and now just looks like a good player who occasionally pops up with goals, rather than a guy like Lampard who always popped up with goals. Don't even dare mention him in the same sentence as Fabregas, as that is pure disrespect.

Ozil had a good few years after the World Cup 2010, but since winning the league in 2012, he has been nothing but a very good player. At the moment he is showing no desire and he's not the player who can dictate the pace of the game like Fabregas can. He is just a guy who can see that final pass and 99 out of 100 times he will make that pass. There's no layers to his game at all. That is all he is. Fabregas can do that, but can also play deep and control the game, he can even play as the lone striker or come from the wings as he has had to do for Barca and Spain. He's developing a defensive side of his game too, although it needs a lot of work still. Ozil is too laid back and lazy to ever reach Fabregas' level.

Honestly, I understand why Wenger didn't bring Fabregas back. After only one season of Ozil (record signing) and Ramsey's breakout season, he couldn't drop either. But Fabregas has proven that he is better than every Arsenal player not named Alexis.
Have you seen our season and Aarons' own injury problems?He will pick up in the 2nd half of the season and same goes for Ozil,by now he would have been adapted to Arsenal and had rest but currently i do agree cesc should be deemed better and as the matter goes for finding that pass Ozil always does it and cesc cant do it all the time,ozil is a better key passer onfrom or offform..Mesut is special in that matter..you see it in the screen and think it may be difficult but ozil gets the ball there.Cesc can pull it off but sometimes fuckitup more so than Mesut who hardly ever does.

You must agree if the chelsea team were not on form cesc would not have shined so much..let the team get going and then judge ramsey.
Old 31-12-2014, 14:04   #37124
Joel
Joined For Fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meyyappan View Post
Have you seen our season and Aarons' own injury problems?He will pick up in the 2nd half of the season and same goes for Ozil,by now he would have been adapted to Arsenal and had rest but currently i do agree cesc should be deemed better and as the matter goes for finding that pass Ozil always does it and cesc cant do it all the time,ozil is a better key passer onfrom or offform..Mesut is special in that matter..you see it in the screen and think it may be difficult but ozil gets the ball there.Cesc can pull it off but sometimes fuckitup more so than Mesut who hardly ever does.

You must agree if the chelsea team were not on form cesc would not have shined so much..let the team get going and then judge ramsey.
Let's just talk facts. Whether you think, or I think he will or will not get back to his goalscoring form of last season is pure guesswork. What is not guesswork is cold hard stats. And his stats read 3 goals in 14 leagues games. 6 goals in 21 games overall. At the moment I am in the right to say that last season was an anomaly for him. While he is a much better player, his key quality was goals and that has been severley lacking so far.

The pass that Fabregas played to Schurrle in the first game of the season, is a pass that no one else in the Premier League would have ever seen. Ozil is a massive threat in the final third. His accuracy may be marginally better than Fabregas in that area (I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt as it's hard to prove these), but Fabregas has passing range completely over Ozil. Ozil is basically a guy who is on the pitch to find the final pass. Fabregas is on the pitch not only to find the final pass, but to set up moves and to control the game. His football IQ allows him to play in numerous positions and dictate the game from them, something Ozil cannot do. Simply put, Fabregas has more layers to his game than Ozil's one. He's a better player than Ozil.

Chelsea are in form because of the partnership between Fabregas and Matic.
Old 31-12-2014, 15:09   #37125
ArtisanWenger

Quote:
Let's just talk facts. Whether you think, or I think he will or will not get back to his goalscoring form of last season is pure guesswork. What is not guesswork is cold hard stats. And his stats read 3 goals in 14 leagues games. 6 goals in 21 games overall. At the moment I am in the right to say that last season was an anomaly for him. While he is a much better player, his key quality was goals and that has been severely lacking so far.

The pass that Fabregas played to Schurrle in the first game of the season, is a pass that no one else in the Premier League would have ever seen. Ozil is a massive threat in the final third. His accuracy may be marginally better than Fabregas in that area (I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt as it's hard to prove these), but Fabregas has passing range completely over Ozil. Ozil is basically a guy who is on the pitch to find the final pass. Fabregas is on the pitch not only to find the final pass, but to set up moves and to control the game. His football IQ allows him to play in numerous positions and dictate the game from them, something Ozil cannot do. Simply put, Fabregas has more layers to his game than Ozil's one. He's a better player than Ozil.

Chelsea are in form because of the partnership between Fabregas and Matic.
His key quality seemed goals because since we had the likes of Walcott and Ox out for extended periods and little in terms of goalscorers it was highlighted but the amount of defensive work,covering ground and his technique to in our game(passing triangles with Sanit,Mesut and Olivier) were equally important.Because due to this very fact of lacking mobility and passing does Podolski not start for us despite being the most accurate shooter and passer in our squad,especially shooting he is in the top 5 of the premiership.

I completely agree that you are where you are this season because of Cesc and Matic over anything else and secondarily your defending as a team,that pass was out of the world but besides that i have been following cesc(some attachment is still there),of the rest of the assists many are pretty average,its your players(set pieces) and hazard and the likes of costa notching him those assists.

Ozil is an attacking midfielder,thats his job while Fabregas plays deeper in the chelsea system so he gets to control the game...YOu cannot control a game being in the final third...Actually your amf is supposed to find the killer pass too,he rarely does that but since he so willingly drops and defends and acts as a pivoting support in the final 3rd,cesc gets to do both.

I still think this cesc is not as good as the one that played for us 09/10..not you think me think here,rather cold hard facts..he had 19 goals and 19 assists in 38 games.

Offtopic...This Cesc or a Prime Lampard,who is the better player for you...as in you,Joel..not the chelsea team in this or that system.