PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 16-04-2010, 07:51   #616
Bebo79

Bebo79 is an unknown

^^

yeah u should come again for them and revenge !!!!
even they got players like : c.ronaldo ..etc they are very easy when u got decent players !!! Believe me on this ...
Bebo79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2010, 11:25   #617
Limphy

Limphy is an unknown

^ yeah, i believe you..if the 2010ML is anything like the ones before, i hope to pretty much ''dominate'' in a season or two:p..with no more than a bit above average players as well..

..it only bugs me, that by that time the iconic players (rooney,ronaldo,messi,..) just aren't all that iconic/sensational to purchase anymore.. but instead have to give up their superiority to unknown youngsters..

..anyhow, barca IS going down, and i'll keep you updated:p
Limphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2010, 12:21   #618
Bebo79

Bebo79 is an unknown

yeah good luck with THAT !!

:. Dinamo Zagreb ML Reports .:

(for 2 years ) Finally .. i lose vs Panathinaikos FC 2 - 1 they have carew he is very good with them
anyway , Now i am in 1st Half Wk 1 Oct 2012 ..
CL Groups Has been Decided :

* Dinamo Zagreb
* Inter Milan
* Olympique de Marseille
* Beşiktaş

Transfers Negations :

IN
Brian Ruiz
Bouwman ( End OF Loan )
Branko ILIC "YP" ( End OF Loan )
Bahacelos ( End OF Loan )

OUT
Stans ( Loan )
Ten Voorde ( Loan )
Rendla ( Loan )

Did anyone tried CB : Czekaj who plays for Wisla Krakow !!
he is now 20 years with overall 73 - 195cm i thik he is like Nemanja Vidic or Gerard Piqué !!!
Old 16-04-2010, 15:00   #619
Limphy

Limphy is an unknown

yeah, i might not be all that successfull:p..anyway i lost the second game against pes united (2:1)..and then played against real, who miraculously score the last second, after one of my defenders somehow managed to let a slow ball through his legs right onto higuain's right foot, who then made the score 2:1 (their first goal was also an amateur mistake from our defence):/..actualy, now that i think of it, 90% of the goals i concede, are relatively easy shots that bounce off of our keeper's ''clumsy'' hands, and land infront of some other player, who then simply pushes the ball in..i actually bought a better keeper (viviani) just because ivarov repeated this mistake way too often..but sadly, he doesn't seem to do much better
Old 17-04-2010, 00:25   #620
Bebo79

Bebo79 is an unknown

^^ go for McGivern who plays for Manchester City if you can find him !
or add valeny from youth team and sign new defense from scout recommendations !

about goal keeper i think F.Rossi who plays for Atlanta is way better than ivarov !
Old 17-04-2010, 01:03   #621
Limphy

Limphy is an unknown

yeah, i really gotta improve my defence..the ridiculous goals i'm conceding are starting to frustrate me..we're getting outrunned and dribbled all the time and any solid cross infront of our goal is already an almost certain score, because my defenders apparently aren't able to win any headers..even against average teams ..the whole thing is even more frustrating, since i usually struggle to score myself..

..i don't know, what is a ''normal'' success for a default team in their 2nd season (in d1)?..i'm hoping to get qualified for the europa league, but even that doesn't seem all that certain:/

^..oh, and thanks for the tips:p
Old 17-04-2010, 13:41   #622
Limphy

Limphy is an unknown

ok, this is really getting annoying! i just lost 4:0 to espanyol, after hitting the post 2 times with my players, and recieving 3 goals from weak-ass headers..that's just retarded!
Old 17-04-2010, 23:51   #623
Bebo79

Bebo79 is an unknown

u are welcome man ..
and Be patient short time and it gets bitter

i just passed Ajax in CL and seriously i am bored there is no challenge for me anymore !
i am thinking about new ML with creating a lot of players and teams
in other league B ..
and edited all the teams in EPL by add more players and editing their formation Especially TEAM STYLE !!

any ideas ??
Old 19-04-2010, 10:03   #624
Intalex
  • PSN: MarcusBC

Intalex is an unknown

Hi new to the forum thought this would be a good thread to start with... I started a ML with RCD Mallorca on top player started with La Liga wasnt bothered with D2 has been wierd had countless 0-0's but 1/2 way through my 3rd season now, and last season with gio dos & c. cole lol managed to win copa del rey and europa league, best result id say was my 6-1 away against athletico, with aguero, but now unfortunately for me hes at barca with tevez and luiz fabiano LOL

Oh also if anyone really struggling to sign the "better" players and your looking for a RB try felipe mattioni great young full back at mallorca
Intalex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2010, 15:24   #625
jimmydazzler
  • Supports: Norwich City
  • PSN: jimmydazzler

jimmydazzler is an unknown

Now in my 9th season with Villarreal and usually wrap up the treble every season(top player). Even though it's a bit too easy I have never enjoyed a Master League as much as this.

I have still got a few of the original Villarreal players, Diego Lopez, Gonzalo and Godin( the spine of the team) ,Cazorla(my Ronaldo) and a few of my signings include Gignac(goal machine), Gourcuff(Zidane like), Pazzini(my first signing, always in the right place at the right time), Rozyknets(fake player I think,excellent dribbler) and Di Maria(poor mans Messi). It seems you can develop most players to a late 80's/early 90's rating.

The trouble with me is I am too loyal to my players and my wage bill is rocketing but I cant bring myself to sell any of my boys despite most of them being in their 30s and on £15mil salaries. I dont mind selling the odd squad player but I do seem to get attached to players. Is anybody else like this or do I have issues?
jimmydazzler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2010, 16:53   #626
BarJean

BarJean is an unknown

First season with the Arsenal. Sitting top of the pile after Christmas, looking like being knocked out by Juventus in the Champions League trailing them 2-1. On course for a league and cup double. Brought in Hangeland at the start of the season. Good cover for the tiring Gallas. Bought Elm, Balotelli and Remy and let Eboue, Silvestre for leave for £35mil and investing a lot in the youth already here !!!
BarJean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2010, 21:53   #627
Catalogue
  • Supports: Fiorentina

Catalogue has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Hahaha the league title-deciding match against Napoli and suddenly Lavezzi has 99 speed/acc and able to smackdown 190 cm Kroldrup with his breath. He also has a weird, sped-up running animation. Subtlety fail.

This is too much. I'm resetting.

EDIT: Okay now I won. But why do the opposing players look so depressed as though they lost a final? It's just a league game, hahaha.

EDIT2: UCL Semi: the opponents on counterattack and the defenders are lazily trailing him without doing anything. There's the last defender who can cut the path but HE'S STANDING STILL AND I CAN'T MOVE THE CURSOR. I hate this (aspect of the) game.
Catalogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2010, 16:15   #628
The Liverpool Way
  • Supports: Liverpool FC
  • PSN: WiiPlay360UK

The Liverpool Way has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Might be starting Master League all over again Maybe with a made up team if it's possible lol, if not i'll just stick to this one.

Update: I'm now playing on the highest difficulty! This is good as it is giving me a challenge and not getting bored now I am actually stuggling, witch is good because before I was just flying through games winning each one!

PES is fucking awesome... FIFA is fucking awesome too
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Liverpool Way is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2010, 18:34   #629
EnglishSnake

EnglishSnake is an unknown

Pain in the arse buying players when your a bottom club with no money

Anyway i started a new ML to go for the perfect season trophy and im picking Arsenal but wanting to beef up the defence and have a another striker incase VP gets injured

Im thinking ov getting Hulk from Porto but not sure on defence, any ideas?
EnglishSnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2010, 11:50   #630
jiraiya

jiraiya is an unknown

Hey,guys Is it okay to sell Vermaelen from arsenal, cuz after four seasons he is only 77!! And does Rodwell grow a lot???
jiraiya is offline   Reply With Quote