PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 18-10-2017, 09:12   #151
erzo77
  • Supports: Cruz Azul, Liverpool FC and AC Milan
  • PSN: cocj7691

erzo77 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneerzo77 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneerzo77 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneerzo77 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneerzo77 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneerzo77 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by artur1985 View Post
Erzo, your OF is the best! Please add 3rd kits for Premier League.
I already put the 3rd kits in my PS4 but haven't export the Ted files yet, I promise export and share the files tomorrow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

erzo77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2017, 09:15   #152
erzo77

erzo77 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneerzo77 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneerzo77 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneerzo77 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneerzo77 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneerzo77 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawkus View Post
Ok, thanks.
Could you tell me if there is a Player in your (default) Mexico squad, that you have overwritten - which is not in Mexico octobre squad?
I am looking for a possibility to basecopy him to eliminate the duplicate.
The second J. Hernández if you import the México Octubre file Is not a duplicate anymore because he dont appear in Máster League or BAL that happens with all Fake duplicate players of National teams

Old 18-10-2017, 09:31   #153
PopZilLa

PopZilLa is an unknown

Thumbs up Thank You for great OF

Thank You for great OF
PopZilLa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2017, 09:33   #154
rawkus

rawkus has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by erzo77 View Post
The second J. Hernández if you import the México Octubre file Is not a duplicate anymore because he dont appear in Máster League or BAL that happens with all Fake duplicate players of National teams
Ah, I See. Great. Thanks for your help
rawkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2017, 12:20   #155
nicoultras
  • Supports: Olympique Marseille, Napoli, FC Barcelona

nicoultras has discovered the General Forums. God help us.nicoultras has discovered the General Forums. God help us.nicoultras has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Hi, Erzo77 and Rawkus

I've re-worked the Erzo's Asian national teams with new manager UAE, others banners texts and few others stadiums images.

The link is here:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/k042kx...onal+Teams.rar
nicoultras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2017, 15:58   #156
keita59
  • Supports: Losc Lille

keita59 is an unknown

Nicoultras , did you do the same work for south america teams ?
keita59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2017, 16:33   #157
ricardoht

ricardoht is an unknown

Quote:
What happens with the fake duplicate players? Don't they move into free agents? As far as I know there's no way to delete them.
ricardoht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2017, 17:38   #158
erzo77

Ludogorets added

Old 18-10-2017, 17:39   #159
erzo77

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardoht View Post
What happens with the fake duplicate players? Don't they move into free agents? As far as I know there's no way to delete them.
Yes they go yo free agents but dont appear in MAL or BAL

Old 18-10-2017, 18:03   #160
.Tarver

.Tarver is an unknown

Sorry to bother you Erzo, i think the only way now that i have 2 Hernandez is to delete everything and reimport (with the MexicoOctubre ted only), correct?

I tried to apply the MexicoOctubre after i imported everything (Mexico ted included) and did the live update but still 2 Hernandez.
.Tarver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2017, 18:27   #161
erzo77

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Tarver View Post
Sorry to bother you Erzo, i think the only way now that i have 2 Hernandez is to delete everything and reimport (with the MexicoOctubre ted only), correct?

I tried to apply the MexicoOctubre after i imported everything (Mexico ted included) and did the live update but still 2 Hernandez.
No one of the Hernandez is the fake national team player (O. Valenzuela) when you send him to free agents they dont appear in ML or BAL

Old 18-10-2017, 19:32   #162
ricardoht

ricardoht is an unknown

Quote:
No one of the Hernandez is the fake national team player (O. Valenzuela) when you send him to free agents they dont appear in ML or BAL
Great.

How come some of the players like Totti (supposedly gone in the new DLC) do appear in ML? He's also in free agents.
ricardoht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2017, 20:03   #163
rawkus

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicoultras View Post
Hi, Erzo77 and Rawkus

I've re-worked the Erzo's Asian national teams with new manager UAE, others banners texts and few others stadiums images.

The link is here:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/k042kx...onal+Teams.rar
Nice
Old 18-10-2017, 21:12   #164
nicoultras
  • Supports: Olympique Marseille, Napoli, FC Barcelona

nicoultras has discovered the General Forums. God help us.nicoultras has discovered the General Forums. God help us.nicoultras has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keita59 View Post
Nicoultras , did you do the same work for south america teams ?
No, because as Erzo is mexican, I think he knows very well southamerica teams and for that, I didn't verify his teams.

I do the same work for African NT teams.
I will post it thursday or friday.
nicoultras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2017, 21:37   #165
rawkus

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicoultras View Post
No, because as Erzo is mexican, I think he knows very well southamerica teams and for that, I didn't verify his teams.

I do the same work for African NT teams.
I will post it thursday or friday.
if you replace images like stadiums or managers, could you try to use the same image format (eg. PNG files)?
if they are named the same way and the same format, PES 2018 can overwrite the files, otherwise the old ones remain and must be deleted manually