PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 25-11-2009, 11:28   #46
hangar18
Registered User
  • Join Date: Apr 2005
  • Posts: 69

hangar18 is an unknown

DISASTER!!!

As another poster has mentioned the language is in italian or spanish EVEN when english is selected.

Sorry dont want to sound ungrateful - your patch is awesome, just hope you can find a solution to this so I can play v3.0!!!

Cheers


hangar18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2009, 17:55   #47
italianoid
Registered User
  • Join Date: Dec 2008
  • Posts: 13

italianoid is an unknown

goood!
italianoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2009, 18:41   #48
loganbiffy
Registered User
  • Join Date: Sep 2009
  • Posts: 103

loganbiffy is an unknown

Can someone please tell me how to install a patch correctly?
I have followed all the instructions for installing the SM patches yet it doesn't show up in-game.

Most teams have white kits with red stripes down them, what am I doing wrong? lol.
loganbiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2009, 22:28   #49
hangar18
Registered User
  • Join Date: Apr 2005
  • Posts: 69

hangar18 is an unknown

Loganbiffy: have you installed kitserver. You need to place the folder in the pro evo directory, double click on the "manager" or "install" (I forget the exact name) executible in kitserver and then, on the pop up box, select install or attach kitserver.
hangar18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2009, 22:49   #50
loganbiffy
Registered User
  • Join Date: Sep 2009
  • Posts: 103

loganbiffy is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by hangar18 View Post
Loganbiffy: have you installed kitserver. You need to place the folder in the pro evo directory, double click on the "manager" or "install" (I forget the exact name) executible in kitserver and then, on the pop up box, select install or attach kitserver.
Hey mate, cheers for the reply.

Yeah i've done this, several times and it says it installs correctly, just doesn't seem to show up in the game.
A lot of the kits are white with a few red stripes down them.

I'm at my wits end lol.
loganbiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2009, 01:46   #51
Kofstuff
Newbie
  • Join Date: Aug 2004
  • Posts: 5

Kofstuff is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by hangar18 View Post
DISASTER!!!

As another poster has mentioned the language is in italian or spanish EVEN when english is selected.

Sorry dont want to sound ungrateful - your patch is awesome, just hope you can find a solution to this so I can play v3.0!!!

Cheers
I have the same problem, the game is not in english even when english is selected. Great patch though, I hope it will be a fix soon.
Kofstuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2009, 02:25   #52
hangar18
Registered User
  • Join Date: Apr 2005
  • Posts: 69

hangar18 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by loganbiffy View Post
Hey mate, cheers for the reply.

Yeah i've done this, several times and it says it installs correctly, just doesn't seem to show up in the game.
A lot of the kits are white with a few red stripes down them.

I'm at my wits end lol.
Oh sorry to hear that, it works for me. I have no idea what to suggest other than perhaps the following...

1. uninstall or unattach kitserver
2. uninstall PES and delete all PES files, then reinstall PES
3. dont install the official patches (I havent)
4. install or rather copy files from SM v2.9 (or 3.0 if you dont have 2.9)

I've found issues with a number of patches that were only resolved with a complete clean out of all PES files. You can of course keep your ML save files somewhere to copy back in after a full reinstall

I'm guessing you've probably tried this but not being much of a tech-head, its all I can really offer.
hangar18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2009, 03:08   #53
loganbiffy
Registered User
  • Join Date: Sep 2009
  • Posts: 103

loganbiffy is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by hangar18 View Post
Oh sorry to hear that, it works for me. I have no idea what to suggest other than perhaps the following...

1. uninstall or unattach kitserver
2. uninstall PES and delete all PES files, then reinstall PES
3. dont install the official patches (I havent)
4. install or rather copy files from SM v2.9 (or 3.0 if you dont have 2.9)

I've found issues with a number of patches that were only resolved with a complete clean out of all PES files. You can of course keep your ML save files somewhere to copy back in after a full reinstall

I'm guessing you've probably tried this but not being much of a tech-head, its all I can really offer.
Hey man, thanks for your reply again.Managed to get it all working after some fiddlign about.
loganbiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2009, 15:00   #54
soulmirror
Registered User
  • Join Date: Oct 2009
  • Posts: 60

soulmirror has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Language Problem

To Fix the english language bug remove those file from the dt05_i and dt05_e folder of the kitserver :
unnamed_1.bin and unnamed_82.bin
soulmirror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2009, 16:32   #55
killerarmy
Newbie
  • Join Date: Dec 2008
  • Posts: 9

killerarmy is an unknown

wzup I have download your sm 3 patch but there is only 1 file an edit file, can somebody tell me where i can find the kiserver, by the way I have only downloaded sm patch 3 not the previous updates
peace out and thank you for all the editting.
killerarmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2009, 19:31   #56
soulmirror
Registered User
  • Join Date: Oct 2009
  • Posts: 60

soulmirror has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerarmy View Post
wzup I have download your sm 3 patch but there is only 1 file an edit file, can somebody tell me where i can find the kiserver, by the way I have only downloaded sm patch 3 not the previous updates
peace out and thank you for all the editting.
you have to download the patch not only the option file.
There's 2 download link.
soulmirror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2009, 19:36   #57
air_mood
Registered User
  • Join Date: Jun 2004
  • Posts: 38

air_mood is an unknown

Antonio Valencia and Gabriel Obertan are white men in my game after updating with patch 3.0...
air_mood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2009, 19:45   #58
mikm
Registered User
  • Join Date: Jul 2009
  • Location: Mauritius Island
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • Posts: 38

mikm is an unknown

Post why all classic players have " GK" position in master League mode.

why all classic players have " GK" position in master League mode(only when classic player option is on). In exhibition mode they have their correct position. How to solve this bug???
mikm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2009, 03:43   #59
JamesPhillip
Newbie
  • Join Date: Nov 2007
  • Posts: 12

JamesPhillip is an unknown

man, salernitana and triestina on europa league? when will you fix that? can you add dutch teams to master league? at least put them in rest of the world teams so they appear...
JamesPhillip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2009, 11:42   #60
air_mood
Registered User
  • Join Date: Jun 2004
  • Posts: 38

air_mood is an unknown

where can i get the official patch that was released on 24 november to go along with this??been looking around for it but not seem able to find it.
air_mood is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:12.

Not yet a member? Register now.

.