PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 09-02-2010, 13:53   #1
Jonno394
XLV
  • Supports: Birmingham City
  • PSN: jonno394

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

2010 FIFA World Cup [PS3/360/Wii]

Anyone going to be picking this up when it comes out in april? Just read this article and I am pretty intrigued

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...d-cup-hands-on

199 International Teams!!!! (The same amount of teams who entered into teh tournaments qualification) That could make for some interesting half star matches!!

I know that reason alone will tempt myself and barn towards this!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jonno394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 14:06   #2
Sweey
*RETIRED*
  • Supports: AC Milan, Italy, Red Star Belgrade, Boavista
  • PSN: calcio_di_rigore

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

No chance. They keep this content out of FIFA 10 so they can release a full-priced game months later. I won't give them my money out of principle...and the fact I hate EA.
Sweey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 14:06   #3
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

If the gameplay is as good as FIFA 10 and the price is relatively low, I'd be interested.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 14:07   #4
Bish
  • Supports: Arsenal & Miami Dolphins
  • PSN: C-Note_7

Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

It's all about the Benjamins.

Some interesting sounding features in there though. Mainly the gameplay in altitude and managers being included.
Bish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 14:48   #5
Dan
Woo Woo Woo
  • XBox: Dancbert19
  • PSN: DanCustard

Dan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by Ali

I thought the Euro 08 game was better than the FIFA's that followed, so I plan on picking this up. I just hope they actually add any improvements they make to FIFA 2011.
Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 16:49   #6
Phatmann
HGW XX/7
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • XBox: Phatmann Scoop
  • PSN: Phatmann2008

Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

I'd love to take a copy of that article and shove it down Seabass' throat. The guy really seems to know the problems in Fifa 10 and when he talks about the changes they are making, they seem sensible and I believe they will happen. You only need to look at the changes made between Fifa 07 and the current game to see that EA are going full steam ahead in the right direction. I dream of a day when I have such confidence in Konami, although as long as Fifa are putting out a game worth playing, I don't care all that much.

I shall be buying this game as the vast choice of national teams excites me and I look forward to seeing some of the changes made to the gameplay.
Phatmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 18:40   #7
ads
NUFC
  • Supports: Newcastle United
  • XBox: CurlyJefferson7

ads has by now had a thread closed by Aliads has by now had a thread closed by Aliads has by now had a thread closed by Aliads has by now had a thread closed by Aliads has by now had a thread closed by Aliads has by now had a thread closed by Aliads has by now had a thread closed by Aliads has by now had a thread closed by Aliads has by now had a thread closed by Aliads has by now had a thread closed by Aliads has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phatmann View Post
I'd love to take a copy of that article and shove it down Seabass' throat. The guy really seems to know the problems in Fifa 10 and when he talks about the changes they are making, they seem sensible and I believe they will happen. You only need to look at the changes made between Fifa 07 and the current game to see that EA are going full steam ahead in the right direction. I dream of a day when I have such confidence in Konami, although as long as Fifa are putting out a game worth playing, I don't care all that much.

I shall be buying this game as the vast choice of national teams excites me and I look forward to seeing some of the changes made to the gameplay.
What he said.

ads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 18:55   #8
S-D-P

S-D-P has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneS-D-P has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneS-D-P has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneS-D-P has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneS-D-P has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneS-D-P has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

I will have to buy it, it will be the first time there will be an official WC game with good gameplay. Will be irritated if is over 30 quid though. Will also be interested to see if there are any gameplay improvements over fifa 10.
S-D-P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 19:10   #9
Bez

Bez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

I was planning on waiting for FIFA 11 to come out, but after reading that article I'm tempted - it sounds like it could be a great game. I may buy this when it comes out, if I can find it for a good price...

Looking forward to a demo of this, I imagine there will be one released.
Bez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 19:51   #10
Dan
Woo Woo Woo
  • XBox: Dancbert19
  • PSN: DanCustard

Dan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Quote:
Originally Posted by S-D-P View Post
Will be irritated if is over 30 quid though.
Of course it will be. The majority of games these days have a RRP of 49:99, which is scandalous, but you don't see many stores actually selling them for that.
Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 00:07   #11
Gato
Cat O' War!!
  • Supports: Real Madrid
  • PSN: pategato

Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

I'll buy it of course.

Gato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 13:55   #12
Foxhound

Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

I'll buy it if my country is in it.
Foxhound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 14:38   #13
Phatmann
HGW XX/7
  • XBox: Phatmann Scoop
  • PSN: Phatmann2008

Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Did your country participate in the World Cup qualifications?
Phatmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 14:43   #14
Sho
Marco
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • XBox: I Am Shohid
  • PSN: Shoz1987

Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pategato View Post
I'll buy it of course.
This.

Sho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 14:59   #15
Foxhound

Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phatmann View Post
Did your country participate in the World Cup qualifications?
I've got no idea. Even if we did, there's a chance that Brunei isn't included in it as we're currently suspended by FIFA until 2013, I think.
Foxhound is offline   Reply With Quote