PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 07-04-2010, 16:46   #46
Acquiesce
  • Supports: Celtic & Arsenal
  • PSN: Arshavin11

Acquiesce has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Acquiesce has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Acquiesce has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Acquiesce has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Acquiesce has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Acquiesce has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Acquiesce has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Acquiesce has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Acquiesce has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Pirlo does Robbie Keane's celebration at the end of this video. FIFA pricks rubbing salt in the wound of the Irish nation.

Acquiesce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 16:56   #47
Sweey
*RETIRED*
  • Supports: AC Milan, Italy, Red Star Belgrade, Boavista
  • PSN: calcio_di_rigore

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arshavin77 View Post
Pirlo does Robbie Keane's celebration at the end of this video. FIFA pricks rubbing salt in the wound of the Irish nation.
Hardly. Pirlo doing a Robbie Keane celebration after a goal against France - you've taken it 100% the wrong way surely?
Sweey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 10:47   #48
Lörd TH
  • XBox: DRUMadam

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Demo is out today!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Lörd TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 10:55   #49
Sweey
*RETIRED*

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Turning my PS3 on now!

EDIT: Where is it? *shakes fist*
Old 08-04-2010, 11:01   #50
Foxhound
  • Supports: Manchester United

Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

It seems that 360 users always get the demos earlier than the PS3 users
Foxhound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 11:04   #51
nev1612
DILKINGTON!
  • Supports: Liverpool
  • XBox: nev1612
  • PSN: nev1612

nev1612 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?nev1612 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?nev1612 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?nev1612 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?nev1612 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?nev1612 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?nev1612 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?nev1612 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?nev1612 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?nev1612 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

PS3 store is usually updated around teatime I think. Well in UK anyway
nev1612 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 11:46   #52
Lörd TH

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Normally xbox live updates about 11am ish, but I don't see any sign of it.

Here's my source btw,

Quote:
PSN and Xbox Live will score a demo for 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa this Thursday, April 8, worldwide. The demo grants those interested in the footie franchise a chance to play as Spain or Italy and offers an optional two-button control scheme for newcomers.

Beyond the demo date, EA also announced the 28 artists featured on the soundtrack for the game, which we've listed after the break. In a clear sign of racism, there are no tracks by "prawn" musicians. Shame on you, EA. Shame on you. It's not just the "Earth Cup," but the World Cup, you know? Next thing you know, Americans will label something that has participants from only two countries as the "World Series."
http://www.joystiq.com/2010/04/07/fi...ing-this-week/

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-04-2010, 11:50   #53
Kevthedrummer
Alive in the superunknown
  • PSN: kevthedrummer

Kevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by Ali

the two button thing sounds very interesting indeed, maybe I could be playing this game with my girlfriend or some other amateurs?

Will it just be pass and shoot?

PS3/PES Gamertag - Kevthedrummer - Come and beat me sometime.
check out my band
Kevthedrummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 12:34   #54
Appswah
  • Supports: Manchester United / New England Patriots
  • XBox: Appswah
  • PSN: Appswah

Appswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

i thought xbox updated anytime from 11am-1pm and ps3 was around 5pm GMT.

EDIT: 13.20

Its up on the xbox now.
Appswah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 14:13   #55
Sho
Marco
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • XBox: I Am Shohid
  • PSN: Shoz1987

Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

downloaded the demo, first of all 2 button is a nice option, nothing major gameplay's a lil' slow but i do like it.

but tbh, i don't think 39.99 is worth it, might pick it up if i see under 25 quid but still a good game.

Sho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 14:14   #56
Sweey
*RETIRED*

£39.99?!

My interest ends. Again.
Old 08-04-2010, 14:23   #57
Sho
Marco
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • XBox: I Am Shohid
  • PSN: Shoz1987

Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

you could get it around 32 quid Don, if you really want it, look around online retailers.

Sho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 14:46   #58
nath_scfc
  • Supports: Stoke City & Denver Nuggets
  • XBox: NathR88

nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Sweey View Post
Ł39.99?!

My interest ends. Again.
Exactly my thoughts.

I've played the demo, and the in-game visuals are great. Gameplay is a little different from Fifa 10 but not greatly so. It's quite pricey for what you seem to get.
nath_scfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 14:55   #59
Appswah
  • Supports: Manchester United / New England Patriots
  • XBox: Appswah
  • PSN: Appswah

Appswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Its Fifa 10, slowed down slightly with a World Cup skin. Goalkeepers dont come off their lines but can still be chipped?

Not worth £39.99.
Appswah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 16:12   #60
Lörd TH

I'm actually liking the feel of this game alot.