PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
View Poll Results: How many players will Arsenal sign in the summer?
None 0 0%
1 0 0%
2 0 0%
3 3 30.00%
4 5 50.00%
5+ 2 20.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 31-12-2014, 16:18   #37126
Joel
Joined For Fun
  • Supports: Chelsea FC
  • PSN: inZane88

Joel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meyyappan View Post
His key quality seemed goals because since we had the likes of Walcott and Ox out for extended periods and little in terms of goalscorers it was highlighted but the amount of defensive work,covering ground and his technique to in our game(passing triangles with Sanit,Mesut and Olivier) were equally important.Because due to this very fact of lacking mobility and passing does Podolski not start for us despite being the most accurate shooter and passer in our squad,especially shooting he is in the top 5 of the premiership.

I completely agree that you are where you are this season because of Cesc and Matic over anything else and secondarily your defending as a team,that pass was out of the world but besides that i have been following cesc(some attachment is still there),of the rest of the assists many are pretty average,its your players(set pieces) and hazard and the likes of costa notching him those assists.

Ozil is an attacking midfielder,thats his job while Fabregas plays deeper in the chelsea system so he gets to control the game...YOu cannot control a game being in the final third...Actually your amf is supposed to find the killer pass too,he rarely does that but since he so willingly drops and defends and acts as a pivoting support in the final 3rd,cesc gets to do both.

I still think this cesc is not as good as the one that played for us 09/10..not you think me think here,rather cold hard facts..he had 19 goals and 19 assists in 38 games.

Offtopic...This Cesc or a Prime Lampard,who is the better player for you...as in you,Joel..not the chelsea team in this or that system.
I agree that Ramsey did put a lot of work into his game last season. His defensive work was very good and I think that's something that has been lacking of him this season. Too many times Arteta and Flamini have been left alone and they pick up most of the blame, but that's part of the other central midfielders job too. Ramsey is a very good player who can be a top player, but he isn't on Fabregas' level yet - Not really close to his level unless he can rediscover that goalscoring form, because he's never going to be a guy who picks up tons of assists or control a game.

Well Fabregas has had other nice assists. The pass to Costa vs Everton was lovely, the pass to Costa vs your lost was pretty nice too. He's had all different type of assists and that just sums up Fabregas' range and depth of passing.

My point is Fabregas can do the job of Ozil and much more. While Ozil could never play deep, as he doesn't have the application to play that type of role. This doesn't mean Ozil is bad. He's one of the best at what he does. But there' just so much more to Fabregas.

Fabregas' 19/19 season came when he was playing as a pure attacking midfielder. He's developed a lot more now and we need him to play a bit more deeper, as we need someone to control the game for us there. So I actually think he is a better player. I don't think he could hit 19/19 anymore even if he was playing as an AMF, but I think his role is just if not more important now.

I wouldn't judge prime Lampard vs Fabregas, as they are so different. But there has not been a better goalscoring midfielder than Lampard. I don't think Fabregas could do what Lampard did. But Fabregas right now is doing so much better than Lampard did in the same role (that he played in the last two seasons at Chelsea).
Joel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 18:32   #37127
ArtisanWenger
  • Location: On the forums,on the streets,in the movie hall,at the colleges...
  • Supports: Gunner 4 life

ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Cheers,Joel.

Wenger's assessment is that in the role that we need him Ozil will be better but that only time will tell,currently Cesc Fabregas is better than any of our midfielders.Kudos to you guys and mourinho,Manchester United could have had Cesc instead of Herrera while instead of loaning Lamps,Mancity could have had cesc but everyone fucked up,for 28m he would have massively improved any of these sides but they missed out.

On the 19/19 he seems a bit Ozilish in the sense that Cesc does not shoot that often anymore,in places where he has previously scored in the distant past,he has changed but as a deep-lying play maker you could not have asked for a better player.

And Again Frank pops up to save the day,the blue superman of the blue moon.
ArtisanWenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 19:11   #37128
Ziss
The Three Amigos

Ziss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

I actually really like Herrera
Ziss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 21:52   #37129
Ziss
The Three Amigos

Ziss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Do any of you listen to The Tuesday Club podcast? I saw on BT Sport yesterday they were advetising a show with Ian Stone, Keith Dover and others but never caught it. Is it worth a watch? Personally love the podcast when Keith is on it, however grow tired of Tayo.
Ziss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 00:25   #37130
Bish
  • Supports: Arsenal & Miami Dolphins
  • PSN: C-Note_7

Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

I will say Podolski was not good enough to ever be a regular, first team player but that doesn't hide the fact he was someone who always got involved in goals, whether scoring and creating, and should've had a lot more opportunities than he got. 20-30 minutes, he was perfect for that scenario but Wenger has proved that he really doesn't know how to manage substitutions.

You can say it's not a huge loss but as usual we've weakened the squad before we've strengthened it, which always is the case with Wenger. Seems to always put the player's best interests first instead of Arsenal. If he wanted to leave, wait till the summer, give us enough time to regroup. Instead, we do it in the middle of the season when we're struggling as it is.

I don't wanna hear any bollocks like ''we've freed up some money for wages''. We're hardly cash strapped. This is just Arsenal running the club like they always do. Anyway, I appreciate his contribution for us and his professionalism in an often difficult time.
Bish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 01:40   #37131
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

I'm hoping Wenger's already agreed a deal for a replacement. I'm not talking about a Kallstrom stye loan replacement; or, starting discussions only for the deal to maybe be finalised at the very last second; or, a player that will be going to the African Nations Cup, only to return with either Ebola, an injury or bullet holes.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 15:08   #37132
Lörd TH
  • XBox: DRUMadam

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Has Podolski left for good? Some of the reactions from people and even Podolski himself seem to suggest so.
Lörd TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 16:50   #37133
Bish
  • Supports: Arsenal & Miami Dolphins
  • PSN: C-Note_7

Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

It's an initial loan deal, Inter have a 5.5m euros option to take him on permanently, which I'd imagine they will for that price.

A classy leaving message from him. Some fans who are acting like he was nothing more than a club mascot really are ungrateful cunts, or people who think Wenger can do no wrong. He played his part in ending our trophy drought, some respect is needed.
Bish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 08:08   #37134
ArtisanWenger

ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Yes,but after initially saying the offer was joke and then saying it there was a more serious offer but it would be only a loan is true i hope,though he may not suit our play he can be a class starter for many others,put himself on the shop window and sell him to the likes of Napoli,Milan or Juventus for 7-8 million pounds(10m euros would be better)His wages might be the breaking point..Unless he scores some 10 goals and assists 5 say,i am sure he would do it if he starts all games for Inter from now on.

Come on german prince,poldi,hastagking #AHA.
Old 04-01-2015, 12:21   #37135
Sweey
*RETIRED*
  • Supports: AC Milan, Italy, Red Star Belgrade, Boavista
  • PSN: calcio_di_rigore

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meyyappan View Post
Yes,but after initially saying the offer was joke and then saying it there was a more serious offer but it would be only a loan is true i hope,though he may not suit our play he can be a class starter for many others,put himself on the shop window and sell him to the likes of Napoli,Milan or Juventus for 7-8 million pounds(10m euros would be better)His wages might be the breaking point..Unless he scores some 10 goals and assists 5 say,i am sure he would do it if he starts all games for Inter from now on.

Come on german prince,poldi,hastagking #AHA.
Now that's just stupid. You type without thinking. Milan, as a quick example, already have too many wide players and are expected to sign Suso - free, a lot younger and with lower wages - in the summer. There is zero interest in Podolski no matter how well he does. If Milan are to spend money it should be on midfielders. Knowing our management it will be on a central striker as well (Destro, Okaka).

Inter will sign him outright only if he impresses (obviously) AND while meeting the new Serie A guidelines, they manage to sell a couple of players for big fees. Mauro Icardi is their first point of call on that front. Their money situation appears worse than ours.
Sweey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 20:35   #37136
ArtisanWenger

He just failed for us as a striker,his actual best position is as a striker,i typed because i figured those were his only options.

By the ways guys,coquelin has been pretty good,would prefer him to stay and move on Flamini with his very low wages can be done easily,give this young fellow a contract with some 55k also if he turns out great we keep him or if he turns out good enough we turn him for cash,he has great technique and passing for a defensive midfielder that can bulldog opposition and throw tackles in.

Now come to think of it had we won the fa cup like today..that would have been shit,the hard way the arsenal way was wonderful and worth reminiscing about.
Old 10-01-2015, 08:26   #37137
ArtisanWenger

Ozil,Ramsey and Giroud back,add Walcott and Sanchez available for the wings.

Personally i think we should rest Alexis and start THomas Rosicky and Cazorla over Walcott,play walcott in around 60minute mark for Cazorla.If we are winning Ozil should not be allowed to complete the game either.
Old 11-01-2015, 17:50   #37138
ArtisanWenger

How good is alexis sanchez,both himself and cazorla have settled themselves into form for the rest of the season i suppose so.Walcott is very rusty,ozil had some nice touches...We can go on a run now.

Ospina was mostly unbothered but dealt with everything they threw at him late on,included good saves..good decision by wenger to draft him in...also putting coquelin ahead of flamini was another good decision,Le coq is purely in on merit and has been way better than the former,he gives the technical assurance that arteta does as he has good technique and passing too.

Giroud has somehow further improved from last season,he can shoot from outside the box now and get it on target,if not for a world class save would have scored.

If we do not lose to Man City next weekend,i can see us going unbeaten in the league for a long time.
Old 15-01-2015, 14:46   #37139
Lörd TH
  • XBox: DRUMadam

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Arteta rumoured to be out for 3 months, that's his season over.
Lörd TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2015, 14:47   #37140
Bez

Bez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

If the Daily Star is anything to go by, Arsenal are ready to begin talks with Borussia Dortmund over a Ł63m!!!!! deal to sign 24-year-old midfielder Ilkay Gundogan and centre-back Mats Hummels.

Gundogan's been injured for the last season or so, right? hmmm