riong23

riong23 is an unknown

Hi there, is it possible to convert a BLAS Version? Thanks in advance

riong23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 06:59   #32
gutis

gutis is an unknown

Hi cypes,
In the end,I downloaded again your option file and I could play it. It is amazing so thank you very much for your job. What are you going to do after this version 1?
gutis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 13:08   #33
davistiano

davistiano is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by gutis View Post
Hi cypes,
In the end,I downloaded again your option file and I could play it. It is amazing so thank you very much for your job. What are you going to do after this version 1?
Amazing work!!
Just wonder if anyone found it is very slow at loading the club logo and strip? When i look at the league table, the team logo will appear one after one slowly...

Dont get me wrong, this is an awesome option file, just wondering if this is expected or it is my ps3 problem

Thanks!
davistiano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 19:26   #34
lobontz
  • PSN: my hobby

lobontz is an unknown

lost patch
lobontz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 20:30   #35
CYPES

CYPES has discovered the General Forums. God help us.CYPES has discovered the General Forums. God help us.CYPES has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Good evening

First of all thank you for your feedback regarding the patch, we will of course continue to do, but we will not do anything before 29 maj.

Regarding problems, here are some tips:

- Make sure the PS3 folder is in the root of your USB key (if not detected)
- Make sure to have the game in European BLES version and take the correct version of the patch (CD or PS Store) (if corrumpus files)
- Delete or copy to another profile your previous data (if files not included in the game)
- Make sure you download the full patch (327 files)

If you still have a problem, contact us preferably by private message on our facebook page.
CYPES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2015, 11:54   #36
Jansen007
  • Supports: Feyenoord, Man. Utd
  • PSN: punaners

Jansen007 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Jansen007 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Hi Cypes, I have used part of your file and I have edited it myself.

* Like upgraded goalkeepers stats (the 5 goalkeeperskills upgraded by 10 for keepers rated under 80 and +5 for goalkeepers rated above 80) for Premier League, Ligue 1, Bundesliga, Liga BBVA, Eredivisie and most important teams of Liga NOS and all rest of Europe.

All this to improve the gameplay against COM offline. If ve been playing a lot of matches and the goalkeepers are much better now and the scorelinea on 15 minutes on Superstar vs COM are finally more realistic!

I have done settings of the bigger European Teams for formations.

Also I have given a lot of players of the 'bigger' European teams(for CL Mode and/or EL Mode) more personal skills (NO stats upgraded!)

Like some additions for players for the bigger European teams:
* when COM is playing the teams (more shooting from distance)
* I have add skills central defenders and defensive midfielders more fighters and covering their opponents. (more pressure by COM and more chance for more fouls)

Can I share my file while give you the credits for the kits and teams etc.?
Jansen007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2015, 15:03   #37
dikoes69
  • Supports: afc ajax/tottenham hotspurs

dikoes69 is an unknown

Hy CYPES...........
Got 2 questions for you.....:by the way...an amazing OF you made..thnx.

*(1)..i noticed that in my become a legend modi..that the teams of the eredivisie has no names on the shirt...is it possible to fix that or isnt that possible because they are a licensed by konami.

*(2)..when i copy your OF into the pesgame..and i allready started become a legend...does the OF comes into my allready started become a legend..or do i have to start all over with the become a legend,to have the OF in the become a legend modus.

"sorry for my bad english"
dikoes69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2015, 17:55   #38
CYPES

CYPES has discovered the General Forums. God help us.CYPES has discovered the General Forums. God help us.CYPES has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jansen007 View Post
Hi Cypes, I have used part of your file and I have edited it myself.

* Like upgraded goalkeepers stats (the 5 goalkeeperskills upgraded by 10 for keepers rated under 80 and +5 for goalkeepers rated above 80) for Premier League, Ligue 1, Bundesliga, Liga BBVA, Eredivisie and most important teams of Liga NOS and all rest of Europe.

All this to improve the gameplay against COM offline. If ve been playing a lot of matches and the goalkeepers are much better now and the scorelinea on 15 minutes on Superstar vs COM are finally more realistic!

I have done settings of the bigger European Teams for formations.

Also I have given a lot of players of the 'bigger' European teams(for CL Mode and/or EL Mode) more personal skills (NO stats upgraded!)

Like some additions for players for the bigger European teams:
* when COM is playing the teams (more shooting from distance)
* I have add skills central defenders and defensive midfielders more fighters and covering their opponents. (more pressure by COM and more chance for more fouls)

Can I share my file while give you the credits for the kits and teams etc.?
You do not need to share your FO (unless you really want to), but thank you for your advice, we will try to take it into account in future Uptades

Quote:
Originally Posted by dikoes69 View Post
Hy CYPES...........
Got 2 questions for you.....:by the way...an amazing OF you made..thnx.

*(1)..i noticed that in my become a legend modi..that the teams of the eredivisie has no names on the shirt...is it possible to fix that or isnt that possible because they are a licensed by konami.

*(2)..when i copy your OF into the pesgame..and i allready started become a legend...does the OF comes into my allready started become a legend..or do i have to start all over with the become a legend,to have the OF in the become a legend modus.

"sorry for my bad english"
(1) > The licensed teams are unfortunately not editable

(2)> Only patches, jerseys, photos of coaches, faces and names of the players are taken into account during the game. But to enjoy the entire database, you have to start a new game.
CYPES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2015, 23:05   #39
mlinzo

mlinzo is an unknown

one question ..can i play online matches and still see premiership kits and logos?
mlinzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2015, 00:13   #40
mlinzo

mlinzo is an unknown

and do i have to manually assign all,cause its not automatic but then whats the point of you making transfers
Old 15-10-2015, 08:44   #41
Jansen007

Jansen007 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Jansen007 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

@mlinzo yes you ll see the kits during online gameplay.

No manual assign of kits and badges needed when installing the option file.

The transfers done are for offline gameplay.
Old 15-10-2015, 11:04   #42
badassdewi

badassdewi is an unknown

Cypes

Hi CYPES

Looking forward to your next update, whenever that is. Hopefully once the transfer update on 29th October has come through you can then start work without the danger of it being erased!

Also - I'd be interested in checking out an option file where the stats are changed to improve the gameplay. I'm sure a lot of other people here would too.

The good thing is i imagine it is relatively easy to just copy over the option file, as all the stats are in there. If it wasn't great you could easily switch back to the main CYPES option file. Either way, its great there are still people out there doing this for PS3, as it seems we have been completely forgotten about this year.
badassdewi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2015, 13:59   #43
Jansen007

OPTION FILE BLES02187 PS3 FOR OFF LINE GAMEPLAY against COM.

This option file is based on Leandro16 option file plus import Bundesliga of Cypes' option file. All credits to them for the kits emblems badges. It contains:

- Alll leagues and cups with badges and correct names.
- All clubteams with their badges and correct names.
- All Premier League kits, some 3rd kits (Example : Arsenal , Manchester City, Liverpool).
- All BundesLiga teams with all players and kits (Imported of CYPES's OF)
- Kits Sassuolo ( Serie A TIM)
- Major Transfers done

!! PLEASE READ BEFORE INSTALLING MY OPTION FILE FOR BLES 02187!!

I have upgraded goalkeepers stats (the 5 goalkeeper skills upgraded by +10 for keepers rated under 80 and +5 for goalkeepers rated above 80) for Premier League, Ligue 1, 6 teams of the Bundesliga, Liga BBVA, Eredivisie and most important teams of Liga NOS and a lot of keepers of clubs Rest of Europe.

All this to improve the gameplay against COM offline. If ve been testing a lot of matches and the goalkeepers are much better now and the scorelines on 15 minutes on Superstar vs COM are finally more realistic!

*I have done some formation settings of the bigger European Teams like 'defenders to go at corner kicks', 'off side trap on'. i ve done this for 5/6 top teams for every League.

*Also I have given a lot of players of the 'bigger' European teams(for CL Mode and/or EL Mode) more personal skills (NO stats upgraded! only some skills added) such as;

* when COM is playing the teams (example: more shooting from distance by COM some defenders a lot of midfielders/ attackers)
* I have added skills for central defenders and defensive midfielders with more fighting spirit and covering their opponents. (more pressure by COM and more chances for more fouls commited by COM)

Downloadlink version 1.0

http://www.mediafire.com/?yorm96yy86j2are

****19/10/2015 Update!!****
Next updat version 2.0! replace all files with version 1! Or import the 5 added CL teams I have put in the option file but minor changes are also in there so it's better to import the whole option file.

I have upgraded all Bundesliga goalkeepers.
Also now Ive done all goalkeepers for Rest of Europe teams and added more individual skills for most of their players. % CL teams added and upgraded their goalkeepers; Astana CSKA Mowcow Sjachtar Donetsk Malmö and Dynamo Zagreb

Downloadlink version 2.0

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ls...PS3%282%29.zip
Old 15-10-2015, 20:20   #44
mlinzo

mlinzo is an unknown

thank you CYPES you are the man!! still needs some minor corrections but i am sure you willl do it perfecrly...great job!!!!
Old 16-10-2015, 21:40   #45
Meath

Meath is an unknown

Great job, cheers!
Meath is offline   Reply With Quote