PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 13-07-2012, 22:19   #166
Sminky
  • Supports: Queens Park Rangers
  • PSN: Sminky_Pinky

Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makavelian View Post
I forgot about the transfers, but i'm really anxious now after reading the last posts who i've got. The gossip thread was like an arrow to the knee though.
You and me both for a couple of players.
Old 13-07-2012, 22:22   #167
Bez

Bez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sminky View Post
Is it just me, but I'm really anxious to see how the initial defender bidding went. There are some big point scorers to be had in this section.
Wahey, I'm not alone!

Yeah, looking forward to seeing the results. Hopefully Nifty's around in the next couple of hours.

Shall be interesting to see whether there's any 'big' defenders that have been completely snubbed for this 1st round like Pepe Reina was for the 1st round of goalkeepers - kicking myself over that 1
Old 13-07-2012, 22:22   #168
Makavelian
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • PSN: Makavelian5408

Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

I think i heard Phats say it the other day about not bidding till near the end to avoid the gossip column, he was spot on.
I certainly am going to be leaving it late next round.
Makavelian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2012, 00:53   #169
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

I'm also a bit anxious for the defenders round. I have a bad feeling I won't get anyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makavelian View Post
I think i heard Phats say it the other day about not bidding till near the end to avoid the gossip column, he was spot on.
I certainly am going to be leaving it late next round.
I didn't realise he said that. That's been my tactics, so far, but it shouldn't stop Nifty from spouting shit, though.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2012, 02:14   #170
Cesc Fabregas
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Badawy1811

Cesc Fabregas is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastCesc Fabregas is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastCesc Fabregas is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastCesc Fabregas is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastCesc Fabregas is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Defenders time is up I think? If so I'm really anxious to find out who I got. Hope I get all 4...

Cesc Fabregas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2012, 10:21   #171
Sminky

Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

I suspect there will be quite a bit of admin, we may have a bit of a wait for the outcome of the Defenders section.
Old 14-07-2012, 10:30   #172
Appswah
  • Supports: Manchester United / New England Patriots
  • XBox: Appswah
  • PSN: Appswah

Appswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

the wait is killing me.

Appswah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2012, 10:50   #173
Sminky

If we've not heard anything by this afternoon, I might drop him an email.
Old 14-07-2012, 10:58   #174
Ali
It is happening again
  • Supports: Bolton Wanderers
  • PSN: alistair26

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

He's online now. Give the man a chance!

Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2012, 11:03   #175
Nifty1Pound50
Insert user title here
  • PSN: polski_sklep

Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Fucking hell, you lot are impatient!

Just to clarify, the window for bidding only closed at midnight last night. Therefore, of course the most likely scenario is that the results will be announced at some point the following day.

There's no way I'm going to be up until 2am every third day just to announce winning bids. I have a job, I have a life and above all - as Iron suggested - I'm a boozehound who chases girlies.

I have woken up, with a hangover, gone to the shop to buy my poor mum some medication, had breakfast and will now paw through the spreadsheet.

As for the rumour mill, waiting until after it doesn't give you an advantage. Trust me. Your abilities to decipher my bullshit pale by comparison to my abilities to write bullshit.

Not even sound same!

Nifty1Pound50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2012, 11:09   #176
Sminky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nifty1Pound50 View Post
There's no way I'm going to be up until 2am every third day just to announce winning bids. I have a job, I have a life and above all - as Iron suggested - I'm a boozehound who chases girlies.
If I was younger and single ... I could empathise. But I'm not and I can't. So we, the old and infirm, expect you chained to your desk processing bids and transfers. I may slip you a Snickers (fnar) to help keep you sustained during this most exciting of times.

Ok, well I don't really mind. Some nice pictures of the girlies you are chasing would be nice though
Old 14-07-2012, 11:14   #177
Nifty1Pound50
Insert user title here
  • PSN: polski_sklep

Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Some very interesting bidding developments are in the offing...

Some players were very over-subscribed, while some other big names were the subjects of only a single bid.

On its way.

I can confirm that out of a total of 60 bids, there have been 31 successful transfers, meaning that on average there were two bids per player. Competition has been fierce.

Not even sound same!

Nifty1Pound50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2012, 11:34   #178
Ali
It is happening again
  • Supports: Bolton Wanderers
  • PSN: alistair26

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nifty1Pound50 View Post
Fucking hell, you lot are impatient!

Just to clarify, the window for bidding only closed at midnight last night. Therefore, of course the most likely scenario is that the results will be announced at some point the following day.

I have woken up, with a hangover, gone to the shop to buy my poor mum some medication, had breakfast and will now paw through the spreadsheet.

As for the rumour mill, waiting until after it doesn't give you an advantage. Trust me. Your abilities to decipher my bullshit pale by comparison to my abilities to write bullshit.
For the league chief, I'm afraid that's unacceptable. This should be your priority over anything else, real life comes 2nd. Quite frankly, I (as well as all staff associated with NMMW) am disgusted with your behaviour and your running of the league.

Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2012, 11:39   #179
Makavelian
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • PSN: Makavelian5408

Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Makavelian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2012, 11:45   #180
Appswah
  • Supports: Manchester United / New England Patriots
  • XBox: Appswah
  • PSN: Appswah

Appswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Ziss is gonna be pisssssed.

Great work man.

Appswah is offline   Reply With Quote