PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 20-10-2009, 21:58   #31
Sagdiyev
Country Captain

Sagdiyev has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

The VP Accomplishments are a pisstake. The ammout of assists I have got with my pro, and they don't register. They need to get that problem sorted, my keeper is currently on 32 assists. At the moment I'm on an overall of 80 on the wing but when I shove him upfront he is an animal, he's like Rooney but prolific.

Sagdiyev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2009, 17:08   #32
Neo
First It Giveth
  • Supports: Liverpool FC

Neo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastNeo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastNeo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastNeo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastNeo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

I've spent the last couple of days doing accomplishments and nothing else, and this is where I am as of now:

Quote:
Ball Skills: 20/24
Defence: 7/24
Mental: 13/24
Passing: 15/24
Physical: 26/48
Shooting: 26/48
Traits & Celebrations: 2/12
Accessories: 2/12

Overall Progress: 51%
The difference really is massive when you get the stats rising.

-------------------------------------
We Are A Football Tribe
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2009, 17:12   #33
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General
  • PSN: BarnDoor1

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Is the 'Get Five 10 ratings' working for everyone else? I must have had at least 10 overall but it none have been recorded. Shame, as I could really do with that extra sprint speed.
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
BarnDoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2009, 17:27   #34
Neo
First It Giveth
  • Supports: Liverpool FC

Neo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastNeo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastNeo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastNeo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastNeo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarnDoor View Post
Is the 'Get Five 10 ratings' working for everyone else? I must have had at least 10 overall but it none have been recorded. Shame, as I could really do with that extra sprint speed.
I think I've had at least 5, but it hasn't shown up as completed on the list. Yet another bug.

-------------------------------------
We Are A Football Tribe
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2009, 19:25   #35
Original?
istrator
  • PSN: DivinoCodino

Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

There's a problem with it recording the tens, I've counted around fifteen since I started counting and I'd had a couple before that... according the accomplishment progress, I've had two.
Original? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2009, 01:16   #36
Eric Clyde
  • Supports: Rangers
  • XBox: ClydeFrog50
  • PSN: ClydeFrog50

Eric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

I spent ages trying to get a secret accomplishment for scoring 5 goals within 3 yards over your career. I'm pretty sure I have done this at least 3 times. Considering the first time (earlier today) I literally walked the ball in the net. The accomplishment came up after the third time so I thought I must have done it a few times previously. I looked up the accomplishment and turns out it was for "scoring a goal within 3 yards". I've been tearing my hair out with the frustration of trying to round the keeper and score within that range and after 2 long games of 20 minutes each, I finally got one apparently.

EDIT: I'm at 63% now but I am having trouble with Physical 34 - "Make 8 headed passes in a match"

As usual with me doing these accomplishments, I check regularly to see how I am doing while in game. So, while I was in a match the accomplishment said 8/8 but for some reason it never gave me the accomplishment. After the match the total has reseted back to 0/8. It also doesn't specify if you need to play a particular amount of games.

Also the 10 rating worked for me. Every time I got a 10 rating, I checked to see if it updated until I got the accomplishment.
Jeff: Butt sex requires a lot of lubrication, right? Lubrication. Lubruh... Chupuh... Chupacabra 's the, the goat killer of Mexican folklore. Folklore is stories from the past that are often fictionalized. Fictionalized to heighten drama. Drama students! Students at colleges usually have bicycles! Bi, bian, binary. It's binary code!
Chef: Who's havin' butt sex?
Eric Clyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 16:26   #37
Alolo91
  • Supports: Chelsea F.C.

Alolo91 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastAlolo91 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastAlolo91 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastAlolo91 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastAlolo91 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

ACCESSORIES

#12. Represent any club 50 times -
Unlocks a selection of Coloured Boots

What do i have to do to accomplish it? It's kinda obvious but it seems i'm doing something wrong.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Alolo91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 18:44   #38
Eric Clyde

Eric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

I'm pretty sure you have to represent a club in Pro Clubs online or something.
Jeff: Butt sex requires a lot of lubrication, right? Lubrication. Lubruh... Chupuh... Chupacabra 's the, the goat killer of Mexican folklore. Folklore is stories from the past that are often fictionalized. Fictionalized to heighten drama. Drama students! Students at colleges usually have bicycles! Bi, bian, binary. It's binary code!
Old 03-11-2009, 19:09   #39
Original?
istrator

Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alolo91 View Post
ACCESSORIES

#12. Represent any club 50 times -
Unlocks a selection of Coloured Boots

What do i have to do to accomplish it? It's kinda obvious but it seems i'm doing something wrong.
It has to be an online Pro Club.
Old 03-11-2009, 19:24   #40
Gaher911
  • PSN: Gaher

Gaher911 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

making the skilled drib accomblishment is really hard got 17 till now (it should have been 21 but i closed the PS3 thinking that it saves automatically without needing to complete the match)...
any tips ?
Gaher911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 22:55   #41
Eric Clyde

For skilled dribbling I just keep doing the fake shot constantly. Although that was more intended to lure players to tackle and bring me down so I could score freekicks but I got a few skilled dribbling accomplishments from doing the fake shot constantly around the box.
Old 04-11-2009, 17:06   #42
Bez

Bez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Any ideas why my Virtual Pro doesn't wear 'undershirt' when playing in the rain? My player currently wears short sleeves and gloves, does that matter?... I've definately unlocked Undershirt by playing 25 matches in the rain.
Bez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 19:09   #43
Original?
istrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berry View Post
Any ideas why my Virtual Pro doesn't wear 'undershirt' when playing in the rain? My player currently wears short sleeves and gloves, does that matter?... I've definately unlocked Undershirt by playing 25 matches in the rain.
You have to actually select to wear it, you have a choice of short sleeves, long sleeves or short sleeves & undershirt.
Old 04-11-2009, 22:53   #44
Bez

Bez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Ah. Cheers mate.
Bez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 00:38   #45
Original?
istrator

Gah... 'Score 20 Volleys' is pissing me off, I'm not getting many opportunities to hit them, then when I did this evening I hit the post... from 35-40 yards! Most annoying.