Yes, and i'll buy that game 23 76.67%
No, I'm an arse 7 23.33%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2006, 14:12   #31
dimitrivdr
  • Supports: RSC Anderlecht, Panathinaikos, Inter Milan
  • XBox: Maestrodidi

dimitrivdr has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonedimitrivdr has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonedimitrivdr has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonedimitrivdr has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonedimitrivdr has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonedimitrivdr has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

I was thinking you could add an option to be the riot police and crack some heads. Imagine a Black Hawk Down-type scenario where the entire city is crawling in mobs of blood thirsty hooligans intent on destroying anyone and thing in their path. You are a member of a riot police battalion decimated by the onslaught and have to somehow find a way out of the city to safety or accomplish missions to get back-up to hold back the floodgates of Hell. Just a thought.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Royal Sporting Club Anderlecht Honours:
1st Division: (28); Belgian Cup: (8); Belgian Supercup: (6); Cup Winner's Cup: (2); UEFA Cup: (1); European Supercup: (2)

dimitrivdr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2006, 14:29   #32
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General
  • PSN: BarnDoor1

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimitrivdr
I was thinking you could add an option to be the riot police and crack some heads. Imagine a Black Hawk Down-type scenario where the entire city is crawling in mobs of blood thirsty hooligans intent on destroying anyone and thing in their path. You are a member of a riot police battalion decimated by the onslaught and have to somehow find a way out of the city to safety or accomplish missions to get back-up to hold back the floodgates of Hell. Just a thought.

Sounds a right laugh i have to say. Being hit by missiles, getting mooned by hundreds of beer bellies until your unit commander says

"Come on lads lets kick some fucking heads in!"

The battons are drawn, the mace is ready and you pile into the mass horde as pint glasses are pelted at you
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
BarnDoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2006, 22:15   #33
jamez
Calcio Agriculturus
  • Supports: Ipswich Town F.C.
  • XBox: Jamezinho

jamez is an unknown

Then you could release the police dogs that you've been deliberately starving for 5 days.
jamez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2006, 23:17   #34
greeny

greeny has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

you get a special unlockable after 50 arrests police on horse back galloping into the fray giving thugs bashes here and there.
greeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2006, 00:37   #35
ih8puppies
  • Supports: Leeds Scum
  • XBox: KevRamadam
  • PSN: KevRamadam

ih8puppies has discovered the General Forums. God help us.ih8puppies has discovered the General Forums. God help us.ih8puppies has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

I love how the adverts at the bottom of the thread relate to the the thread topic.

Buy Hooligans Millwall on eBay
Old 23-09-2006, 04:18   #36
AgentZero

AgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by Ali

ahaha how very alert of you my one reads at the moment..write to george W bush
Old 29-09-2006, 13:08   #37
jsimmo

jsimmo is an unknown

If rockstar did this as a GTA style game it would be immense. just like you take territory in SA, you could take over rival pubs etc and defend your pub when it comes under attack. Fight scenes could have all sorts of weapons floating around,like beer bottles and bricks to throw and that,and getting away before u get nicked by the police. The more respect and everything that you gain the higher your rank you become in your firm and eventually become the top boy. GTA is based on american gang life so why not have a game based on the british culture? Danny Dyer would have to be the main character
Old 15-09-2009, 09:43   #38
AgentZero

AgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by Ali

dont mean to be rehashing an old thread but my mate and i were playing the Warriors on the weekend for a laugh on the co-op mode and we both thought that should there be a Hooligan game in the future. To limit itself from the promotion of violence and the ugliness of football if they took the same premise as the Warriors in which a group of characters gets sidetracked and have to combat their way through hoardes of Generic bad guys (i.e. other firms) it would work.
Old 15-09-2009, 10:25   #39
requiem7
  • Supports: Man United
  • PSN: Xurbia

requiem7 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.requiem7 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.requiem7 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

A game about football hooligans doesn't appeal to me.
Give me Pro evo or football manager any day.

If I want some violence I'll play COD.
requiem7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2009, 10:38   #40
Miggy
Mr Lover Man
  • Supports: F.C.Barcelona
  • PSN: latinomig4

Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

I wouldn't mind playing one tbh. Could be a laugh. Especially if you get to pick firms, or make your own.

BARA - La Liga's only treble winners

Miggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2009, 11:27   #41
AgentZero

if only there was some kind of mod/patch for The Warriors ill be satisfied....i even named a gang GSE in that multiplayer bit where you can scrap for like 10 mins.
Old 24-08-2017, 20:05   #42
Bez

Bez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

This'd be fun in a weird way. Haha