PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 14-06-2019, 21:52   #166
CDKitMaker

CDKitMaker has disabled reputation

Hey all, sorry for the quiet spell - I've had the flu this week but feel a lot better now. After seeing how wrong I've already got the Man City away kit, I've made the decision to not make a kit unless clear photos of the shirt, shorts & socks have been leaked/revealed. I love making kits for you guys, but when I keep having to go back to the same kit to fix the sleeves, then the shorts, then the collar, then the socks, etc., it gets a bit tiring. I'd love to release them as soon as possible, but unfortunately that'd mean 9/10 times giving you all the wrong design!

Anyways, I've made some EFL Championship kits on the blog:

CDKitMaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2019, 21:53   #167
akiel

akiel has discovered the General Forums. God help us.akiel has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Have you guys seen the latest pics of the Man City away kit? I'm legitimately confused by what the shoulder details like...apparently now the yellow-and-black stripes are only on ONE shoulder, and there's some weird blue thing on the other shoulder at the back? :-/

The render that FootyHeadlines did does not make things any clearer haha

Anybody got any ideas WTF we're supposed to be looking at here?
akiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2019, 22:04   #168
ggdaris
  • Supports: River Plate
  • PSN: send me MP

ggdaris has discovered the General Forums. God help us.ggdaris has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Looks greats!! Thanks for share. Model Is Bender?? Where i can download it ?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ggdaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2019, 22:31   #169
akiel

akiel has discovered the General Forums. God help us.akiel has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggdaris View Post
Looks greats!! Thanks for share. Model Is Bender?? Where i can download it ?
Here you go bud!!

https://www.blender.org/download/
Old 14-06-2019, 22:33   #170
P1_Ar97

P1_Ar97 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by akiel View Post
Have you guys seen the latest pics of the Man City away kit? I'm legitimately confused by what the shoulder details like...apparently now the yellow-and-black stripes are only on ONE shoulder, and there's some weird blue thing on the other shoulder at the back? :-/

The render that FootyHeadlines did does not make things any clearer haha

Anybody got any ideas WTF we're supposed to be looking at here?
i think the first pic has another shirt under the pictured shirt which could possibly be the home kit so the full preview is in the 2nd pic
P1_Ar97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2019, 12:29   #171
miklan

miklan is an unknown

@CDKitMaker, do you mind if I use elements of your templates (I have my own tmp, but Puma shoulder lines are so ). If it's ok, how do you want to get credited? (I work for a French team).
I can share stuff in return, such as brushes (brands, ...), patterns (Shirt)
(Feel free to say no to my request, there's no problem with it)
miklan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2019, 22:25   #172
akiel

Quote:
Originally Posted by P1_Ar97 View Post
i think the first pic has another shirt under the pictured shirt which could possibly be the home kit so the full preview is in the 2nd pic
Good spot buddy, that's probably it haha
Old 18-06-2019, 12:28   #173
CDKitMaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by miklan View Post
@CDKitMaker, do you mind if I use elements of your templates (I have my own tmp, but Puma shoulder lines are so ). If it's ok, how do you want to get credited? (I work for a French team).
I can share stuff in return, such as brushes (brands, ...), patterns (Shirt)
(Feel free to say no to my request, there's no problem with it)
Of course, my friend! I'm happy for everyone to use whatever they like as mine. The only thing I ask of anyone is that they credit whoever's content they use for their shared Option Files, as it's not fun when someone steals something you've spent months creating and doesn't give credit - but you don't have to credit me for using different pieces of my template... I traced over the PES 2019 blank template for a lot of my kit shapes, so I owe huge credit to whichever member of the WEPES team created that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by P1_Ar97 View Post
I know yeah it's really bizarre, but I think it's nice that a lot of manufacturers are going for more unique kits this year! Also just seen that the City home kit will have "CITY" on the back of the neck... another thing to back up what I originally said about getting it wrong hahaha!
Old 18-06-2019, 14:49   #174
CDKitMaker

Updated the Watford kits because I was too eager and got the wrong sponsor. Added these to the blog. Predicted the Liverpool socks because every 2019/20 New Balance kit released so far has plain shorts, and the socks will probably either be solid black, or half black/half teal.

Old 18-06-2019, 15:49   #175
miklan

miklan is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDKitMaker View Post
Of course, my friend! I'm happy for everyone to use whatever they like as mine.......to whichever member of the WEPES team created that!
Thanks so much CDKM.
miklan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2019, 17:40   #176
CDKitMaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDKitMaker View Post
Updated the Watford kits because I was too eager and got the wrong sponsor. Added these to the blog. Predicted the Liverpool socks because every 2019/20 New Balance kit released so far has plain shorts, and the socks will probably either be solid black, or half black/half teal.
Socks I made

Actual socks

Let this be a lesson: this is why even when I want to make/predict the kits, it's worth waiting until a full leak!
Old 18-06-2019, 20:14   #177
shak34

shak34 is an unknown

@CDKitMaker, thank you for your amazing kits. Keep up the great work.

I really like that you provide the RGB formula for the kits as this makes them feel even more authentic in-game.

Check out https://www.footyheadlines.com/ for new kit designs.

I think with the Liverpool 3rd kit socks, the pattern is very similar to the Home kit for 19/20, hopefully you can update this.

Thanks.
shak34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2019, 08:15   #178
Caveras

Caveras has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Caveras has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Do you maybe have the yellow/pink ManCity kit for now, as far as you had it completed on page 11?

It's not on the blog and I'd love to have it nevertheless =)
Caveras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2019, 12:40   #179
CDKitMaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caveras View Post
Do you maybe have the yellow/pink ManCity kit for now, as far as you had it completed on page 11?

It's not on the blog and I'd love to have it nevertheless =)

Old 19-06-2019, 12:41   #180
CDKitMaker

Liverpool socks fixed on 3rd kit, Newcastle full kits added!