PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 15-02-2015, 00:05   #1
Haribo
Super Moderator
  • Supports: Manchester United

Haribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Games You've Bought Day One

Which games have you pre-ordered or gone out and bought day one? For some of us there aren't many, for others there's probably too many to remember.

Don't think I can remember all of mine and I'm not even sure what my first one was. But here goes:

GTA: Vice City, San Andreas, IV, V
Pro Evolution Soccer 3, 4, 5, 6, 2008
Call of Duty 4, Modern Warfare 2
Burnout Paradise
Unreal Tournament III
Metal Gear Solid 4
LittleBigPlanet, 2
Portal 2
Batman: Arkham City
Uncharted 3

Probably the only one I regret is Unreal Tournament, not because it was bad but because it was supposed to be an FPS alternative to CoD 4 but I barely played it and just continued with Modern Warfare. PES 2008 would probably be the next closest thing but that's in hindsight since I wasn't expecting it to suck and I needed a PS3 game since the only one I had was Riiiidge Racer.

Haribo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2015, 00:16   #2
Jonno394
XLV
  • Supports: Birmingham City
  • PSN: jonno394

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Far too many to list. First one I can remember though was ocarina of time for the n64. Pre ordered for launch, picked it up, played for half hour then put up for Christmas.

Shemue 2 is one of my favourite Pre orders. I must've mentioned how excited I was for it to barn Becauae I got a call after hed been out shopping and he saw it in eb/game (game due out Friday this was midweek). I call my local up asap, they confirm they're selling it. I rush there and fag out.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Jonno394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2015, 00:43   #3
Makavelian
  • PSN: Makavelian5408

Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Pick of the bunch is pes3, GTA IV and COD 4.

Getting The Last of us on a free trial ith lovefilm though
Makavelian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2015, 01:13   #4
Joel
Joined For Fun
  • Supports: Chelsea FC
  • PSN: inZane88

Joel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

GTA IV and V.
PES 4, 5, 6, 2008 and 2009.
FIFA 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 and 15.
Smackdown vs Raw 2009, 2010, 2011, WWE '12, WWE '13 and WWE 2K15
Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare, Modern Warfare 2, Black Ops and Modern Warfare 3
Uncharted Among Thieves and Drakes Deception
Gran Turismo 5
NBA 2K12 and 2K13

Possibly Heavy Rain, LA Noire and UFC Undisputed 2, but I can't remember for sure with those 3. Could be missing more from the list.
Joel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2015, 01:28   #5
Lörd TH
  • XBox: DRUMadam

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

GTA IV, V(current gen release), PES 2015, Assassins Creed and possibly Assassin's Creed II.
Lörd TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2015, 02:17   #6
Makavelian
  • PSN: Makavelian5408

Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Remember back in the day buying overpriced mags for a snippit of info. That really built the hype before internet took over and we all became cynical wankers.
Makavelian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2015, 02:25   #7
Foxhound

Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

From the ones that I remember:

The Last of Us
Battlefield 3
GTA IV
Uncharted 2

The worst one:
Watch Dogs
Foxhound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2015, 12:22   #8
Sweey
*RETIRED*
  • Supports: AC Milan, Italy, Red Star Belgrade, Boavista
  • PSN: calcio_di_rigore

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

No chance of me remembering all of them but off the top of my head:

Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Diablo III
Dragon Age: Inquisition
FIFA 13 / 14 / 15
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Grand Theft Auto V
Legend of Grimrock
Legend of Grimrock 2
Mass Effect 2
Mass Effect 3
Portal 2
StarCraft II
The Elder Scrolls: Morrowind
The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion
The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim
The Witcher 3 - as it is pre-ordered
WarCraft 3
Sweey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2015, 12:51   #9
Top Gun
  • XBox: Zodiac19

Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Lately would be GTA V, Fifa series, NBA 2k series and Skyrim.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Top Gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2015, 13:12   #10
Jonno394
XLV
  • Supports: Birmingham City
  • PSN: jonno394

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

The order 1886 will be bought day one on Friday

Jonno394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2015, 14:13   #11
Haribo
Super Moderator

Haribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

At least there's been no truly horrific games listed so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makavelian View Post
Getting The Last of us on a free trial ith lovefilm though
Getting Bioshock Infinite a couple of days after release was the happiest I've been with lovefilm.
Haribo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2015, 14:26   #12
Sweey
*RETIRED*

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haribo View Post
At least there's been no truly horrific games listed so far.
As soon as I read this, it reminded me that I pre-ordered Spore in 2008. Absolutely woeful game.
Old 16-02-2015, 10:40   #13
Ali
It is happening again
  • Supports: Bolton Wanderers
  • PSN: alistair26

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Can't remember that many off the top of my head. I think either inFamous or inFamous2 were pre ordered. Far Cry 4, Fifa 15. I actually got Killzone 2 a few days before the official release date.
There's not that many games I pre order these days. That may be partly due to release day embargos, but I think it's also to do with the lack of demos. It used to be that you'd play a demo a few weeks before, and I've pre ordered games on the strength of the demo.

Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 20:03   #14
Sweey
*RETIRED*

A few more off the top of my head:

Dragon Age: Origins
Dragon Age II
Fallout 4
Heavy Rain
Thief 2: The Metal Age
Thief: Deadly Shadows
Thief (4)
Unreal Tournament III
World of Warcraft
Old 04-01-2016, 14:53   #15
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Besides football games, I only tend to go for R* and Uncharted games on day one. Everything else can fuck off, until the prices drop to < £25.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote