PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 01-07-2011, 22:36   #61
Cesc Fabregas
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Badawy1811

Cesc Fabregas is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastCesc Fabregas is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastCesc Fabregas is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastCesc Fabregas is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastCesc Fabregas is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

so if someone has a 20m bid on rooney and i want to bid on him, and i bid 15m that's a lost bid, then 19m that's a lost bid and i only have one more bid for him or can i have 3 SUCCESSFUL bids?

Cesc Fabregas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 22:37   #62
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sminky View Post
Loans don't occur outside of the transfer window in the Prem (other than emergency Goalkeeper loans) so that wouldn't be possible.
Ah! I forgot about that. I used to think that loans were seperate. Having said that, this is not 'The Premiership', so you could have different rules, like the official Fantasy Premier League, where you can make transfers every week.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 22:39   #63
Sminky
  • Supports: Queens Park Rangers
  • PSN: Sminky_Pinky

Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cesc Fabregas View Post
so if someone has a 20m bid on rooney and i want to bid on him, and i bid 15m that's a lost bid, then 19m that's a lost bid and i only have one more bid for him or can i have 3 SUCCESSFUL bids?
I considered this, I will offer impartial advice in such instances. I will not mention amounts or who is bidding though.
Old 01-07-2011, 22:41   #64
PEM
  • Supports: Birmingham City
  • PSN: HMehta07

PEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by Ali

I honestly think some of these suggestions are getting too similar to the fantasy league we had on this site ages ago. I think we should keep it simple like the premier league sites do.

As sminky said, it will be a bitch to admin and seeing as the season starts next month, we don't have a lot of time.
PEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 23:14   #65
Appswah
  • Supports: Manchester United / New England Patriots
  • XBox: Appswah
  • PSN: Appswah

Appswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

"Currency to buy players is earned by points accrued. Each point earns £100k."

So say I have 10 points = £1m and I buy a player with that £1m.. Do I lose 10 points off my points score?
Appswah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 23:15   #66
Sminky

Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appswah View Post
"Currency to buy players is earned by points accrued. Each point earns £100k."

So say I have 10 points = £1m and I buy a player with that £1m.. Do I lose 10 points off my points score?
Nope. You keep points. Cash is just a by product so you can trade during the transfer window.
Old 01-07-2011, 23:20   #67
Cesc Fabregas

Cesc Fabregas is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastCesc Fabregas is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastCesc Fabregas is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastCesc Fabregas is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastCesc Fabregas is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Isn't that a bit much? after the first couple months some people would have over 200m and such. maybe 25k per point would be better.
Old 01-07-2011, 23:23   #68
Bish
  • Supports: Arsenal & Miami Dolphins
  • PSN: C-Note_7

Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Yeah 10 points is nothing really. What about 25 points = 1m?
Bish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 23:24   #69
PEM
  • Supports: Birmingham City
  • PSN: HMehta07

PEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cesc Fabregas View Post
Isn't that a bit much? after the first couple months some people would have over 200m and such. maybe 25k per point would be better.
But what you're forgetting is that it is the same for everyone at the same time. So player valuation will increase the same amount as team budget will. It will seem values are getting higher, but in real terms, they are relatively the same.

Some of my economics coming out there. :jim:
PEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 23:29   #70
Cesc Fabregas

I realize that, but shouldn't the money be stable? at least close to the 125m we start with, if 10 points give 25k then we would get enough funds, but not too much.
Old 01-07-2011, 23:31   #71
Sminky

Indeed, player pricing will only get higher and for some, exponentially so.
Old 01-07-2011, 23:34   #72
Sminky

By December, the top player may have around 800 points, £80m. Not much really. I finished with 1600+ points last season, £160m over a season isn't that high really.

Also, consider, only your starting XI that you select week to week can score points for you.
Old 01-07-2011, 23:51   #73
Dragonfly
Waiting....

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Quote:
Bidding for Goalkeepers ends Sunday. Please consider making high bids for Goalkeepers listed as already bid on to avoid a wasted bid.
Do we have to bid for/sign at least 2 GKs by Sunday? Say, for example, we were unsuccessful in signing any, because our top 3 choices were snapped up by someone else; could we carry on bidding after Sunday, or would you give us 2 GKs at random, at the mimimum value of £3m each?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali_BWFC View Post
Ok, say I've bought all my 18 players, and then someone is signed by a PL club in the last day of the window (from another league). I want to sign this player and get rid of one of my current players..... can I do this?
Quote:
Yes, you can release players at the forfeit of a £1m.
Releasing a player means you lose £1m, plus the money you paid for him (i.e. no refund), right? You don't have to release players, of course. You can have 3 GKs, for example, the first two you sign by Sunday and the player that joins the Premiership later. Would I be right in thinking that? Can you then put one of your original GKs on the market, rather than releasing him? If so, would you be able to make a profit on this?

Old 02-07-2011, 00:00   #74
Bish
  • Supports: Arsenal & Miami Dolphins
  • PSN: C-Note_7

Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

What time on Sunday does bidding for keepers end?
Bish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 00:02   #75
Dragonfly
Waiting....

I assume 23:59.