PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 12-07-2011, 23:18   #1
Nifty1Pound50
Insert user title here
  • PSN: polski_sklep

Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

League table & stats hub - updated 17-08-2011

Latest version: FF 2011/12 Statistics Spreadsheet

Correct as of 08:17 on 17-08-2011.

So, as some of you may have realised, I have been working on a spreadsheet that will collate data and output some basic information for the game.

So far, progress has been limited as I have been busy at work and also there isn't that much exciting to see. However, there is currently:
  • An A-to-Z player list (detailing a player's availability, his current fantasy owner, prices paid, value-for-money and points scored)
  • Individual fantasy team tabs (detailing a current team's squad, budget information which takes into account money accrued for points scored, points scored by players past and present and also transfers in/out)

I need to work out the best way to host the thing - Google Docs was the front-runner but it was messing with the formatting and limited in some areas (conditional formatting and cell merging, specifically) - but for now I have just uploaded the latest version to MediaFire.

Of course, such a sheet won't do all the work for the admin team but I hope it will take off some of the strain. Feel free to use it as a one-stop-shop reference to the current state of the game.

Things I plan to add:
  • Form (a measure of each player's average score calculated over the last X weeks)
  • Real-world stats (goals, assists, clean sheets rather than just an overall 'points' tally)
  • A template based on each team's squad which allows a manager to pick his starting XI in a visual, user-friendly way (conditional drop-down list)

I am very much open to suggestions regarding anything else you can think to add to this - however, please bear in mind I am but a man and therefore asking me to somehow fly to the moon whilst conjuring up a magical way to allow the spreadsheet to handle the bidding process are unrealistic.

If anyone out there is actually an Excel genius and can think of a better way to collate the data than I have, then I would love to know about it - I'm sure there is a way to make it dynamically populate the relevant person's squad list with the players they have signed as per the A-to-Z list (or vice-versa), for example.

The only additional thing I would say is if possible can we continue to have a central location where all transfers are announced? Even a disjointed logbook thread populated with wads of shit posts acting as padding around the odd transfer is much easier for me to follow than 12-or-so individual threads.

For now, I hope someone finds it useful as a reference. Enjoy.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Not even sound same!

Last edited by Nifty1Pound50; 17-08-2011 at 08:18..
Nifty1Pound50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 23:24   #2
Sminky
  • Supports: Queens Park Rangers
  • PSN: Sminky_Pinky

Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Some impressive work there Skleps, alot of time and effort gone into it clearly. Comprehensive doesn't do it justice!

Now all I need to do is sell some players
Old 12-07-2011, 23:31   #3
Nifty1Pound50
Insert user title here

Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Yeah, I wasn't sure exactly what the status of Sminkswich Victoria was - but I figured that the your budget of £125m covered you for the purchases of those players and so they are contractually yours. I'm sure you can salvage the money by selling at fair prices.

Just so everyone knows - the colours on your team pages have been based on your threads/logos/kits where applicable. In other cases I have chosen colours based on either the team the manager supports or the pun the team was made on.

If anyone is unhappy with them, just update your threads properly and I'll amend as required.

I suppose I should make my team thread at some point. You can now see why I haven't done it yet.

EDIT: Can we sticky this to keep it from getting lost amongst the team threads?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Not even sound same!

Old 12-07-2011, 23:34   #4
Bish
  • Supports: Arsenal & Miami Dolphins
  • PSN: C-Note_7

Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Yes, good job with the old Wimbledon colours mate. I intend to play like them too.

And good work all round, glad this is picking up again.
Bish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 23:38   #5
Hunter
BELIEVE

Hunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

This guy needs rep for sure.

Thanks brother. I'll be going through the lists and everything tomorrow!
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2011, 00:03   #6
Appswah
  • Supports: Manchester United / New England Patriots
  • XBox: Appswah
  • PSN: Appswah

Appswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Excellent work man! Rep'd

Appswah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2011, 00:12   #7
Bammers05
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Eggy_Bread05

Bammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Great job I'm sure this will be very handy for everyone.

Thanks to muscularmatt for helping me find my sig.

Quote:
Be rich off the field and be bitch on the field
Bammers05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2011, 13:40   #8
Nifty1Pound50
Insert user title here

Update to follow tonight, which will bring the spreadsheet up-to-date with the latest moves and happenings around the league.

Not even sound same!

Old 18-07-2011, 21:58   #9
Nifty1Pound50
Insert user title here

Updated.

Contains all current squads (based on the Completed Transfers and Auctions thread as things stand), remaining budget information and transfer history for all teams (players out are highlighted grey and have their points total listed - at present, all zero).

Main list also additionally contains all new additions to the league and has had any players removed who have left.

Next feature: Breakdown of squad by position (e.g. GK = 3, DF = 5, MF = 4, FW = 1) for at-a-glance analysis of your squad.

Next update: Tomorrow evening. Will additionally contain an updated position list (now that The Telegraph have released their official list).

Not even sound same!

Old 15-08-2011, 19:15   #10
Nifty1Pound50
Insert user title here

Updated.

As per the claim in my previous post in this thread, the breakdown of squad by position is not yet in place, but I'll sort that out within the next week.

I've updated transfers into the league in the A-to-Z list, updated transfers on individual squad pages, selected the current starting XI and added an all-important league table.

Not even sound same!

Old 15-08-2011, 19:51   #11
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Excellent work, Nifty. Will you be adding anymore columns to the league table. I think a bookings column would be good to see everyone's disciplinary records. Could be handy for the Press Room.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2011, 19:51   #12
IronCity
Banned
  • PSN: swanndoggy

IronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Is there anyway to show points for players we didn't start on our club tabs?

edit: never mind; I see we can view it on the A-Z player tab.
IronCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2011, 21:58   #13
Nifty1Pound50
Insert user title here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
Excellent work, Nifty. Will you be adding anymore columns to the league table. I think a bookings column would be good to see everyone's disciplinary records. Could be handy for the Press Room.
Realistically, probably not.

I'm happy to add goals and assists as these are pretty easy to work out using a combination of weekly points and watching MOTD (which I do like clockwork).

However, things like bookings would be an administrative nightmare because telling which players have only got a point because they were a substitute rather than a player who started and got booked is not so simple.

I think after this evening's game I may have significantly moved up the table.

AgŁero <3

Not even sound same!

Old 16-08-2011, 00:44   #14
Cesc Fabregas
  • PSN: Badawy1811

Cesc Fabregas is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastCesc Fabregas is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastCesc Fabregas is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastCesc Fabregas is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastCesc Fabregas is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

You could use the goal.com live thing and scroll through it to see the bookings, goals and assists.

Cesc Fabregas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2011, 00:48   #15
Hunter
BELIEVE

Hunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Keep up the amazing work Nifty brother. Being top is a surprise to be honest! Bit annoyed I didn't play the likes of Senderos though as he'd have propelled me even higher, or maybe edged it for me now that Aguero has scored two and Dzeko also for other teams.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote