PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 15-05-2012, 20:16   #541
Cesc Fabregas
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Badawy1811

Cesc Fabregas is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastCesc Fabregas is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastCesc Fabregas is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastCesc Fabregas is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastCesc Fabregas is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Snatching RvP who went on to become the best player of the season as well as my steal of Torres, who got me a good amount of points should put me in contention for manager of the season.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Cesc Fabregas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2012, 20:22   #542
Sminky
  • Supports: Queens Park Rangers
  • PSN: Sminky_Pinky

Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

I don't know about Iron but I would be inclined to award Phats with manager of the season, simply because of the incredible turn around in form with very few big names. I would say plank of the season would, sorry chap, have to be Nifty, his transfer policy during January was disastrous and kicked the arse out of his season.
Old 15-05-2012, 20:59   #543
Nifty1Pound50
Insert user title here
  • PSN: polski_sklep

Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Excellent work, all of you.

Iron - fantastic picking up of the game after I promised much and delivered little in pre-season.

All those of you that stayed active throughout, also well done. I'm sorry for my disappointing disappearance. I hope that I am coming to the end of a turbulent period of work and other commitments (including being very heavily involved in the setting up and practical implementation of the charity in my sig) and I will be able to become involved, in full and for the duration, for the forthcoming season.

I almost staged a remarkable comeback on the final day to overhaul Raoul Moatdrid and avoid relegation. As it is, I slip into the obscurity of Division 2 along with CF Pijo Burro.

Regarding my January transfer activity - it could've been so good had I thrown an extra 5m towards Army of 1 Million. I came very close to getting both Seb Larsson and Robin van Persie in exchange for Sergio Aguero and lots of money. Money that, in the end, I didn't spend on anything better, so in hindsight holding out for a cheaper deal was folly.

All in all, a fantastic first season for this fledgling game. If you take a step back and consider this was all put together by more-or-less two people (Sminky and IronCity), its remarkable. Hats off to both of you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Not even sound same!

Nifty1Pound50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2012, 21:01   #544
IronCity
Banned
  • PSN: swanndoggy

IronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sminky View Post
I don't know about Iron but I would be inclined to award Phats with manager of the season, simply because of the incredible turn around in form with very few big names. I would say plank of the season would, sorry chap, have to be Nifty, his transfer policy during January was disastrous and kicked the arse out of his season.
I was leaning towards Phats - he came out of no where. For a short time I thought it was going to be bammers; after the transfer window he came out strong but never could advance.

i was thinking of doing it mathematically - see what club manager scored the most points out of possible points that depended on who he or she started.
IronCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2012, 00:04   #545
Sminky

Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Dragonfly, Ali & Phats, your prizes have been ordered. They are due to arrive at your addresses on Friday 8th June. They'll require a signature upon delivery so if someone is there that'll be handy
Old 29-05-2012, 13:21   #546
Ali
It is happening again
  • Supports: Bolton Wanderers
  • PSN: alistair26

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sminky View Post
Dragonfly, Ali & Phats, your prizes have been ordered. They are due to arrive at your addresses on Friday 8th June. They'll require a signature upon delivery so if someone is there that'll be handy
Nice one, thanks. Hopefully someone will be there to receive it. If not, hopefully the postman lets one of the neighbours sign for it.

Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2012, 13:57   #547
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

I should have at least one person at home to sign it. I'd be gutted if it was a stripper in a cake and my old neighbour was to sign for it. I can see it now....I get home, only to see a dead body being carted into the back of an ambulance, with a filthy slag sobbing on the curb, with make-up running all over her face.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2012, 15:17   #548
Sminky

I've had confirmation emails that your prizes have been dispatched. You should have these by this week depending on which courier service they use.