PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 25-11-2005, 18:00   #31
Lörd TH
  • XBox: DRUMadam

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

how many of you guys are on a contract

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Lörd TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2005, 18:18   #32
Sweey
*RETIRED*
  • Supports: AC Milan, Italy, Red Star Belgrade, Boavista
  • PSN: calcio_di_rigore

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

I have four contracts

Not taking the piss either.
Sweey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2005, 18:20   #33
Lörd TH
  • XBox: DRUMadam

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

4 fckin hell who pays for all of them

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Lörd TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2005, 18:47   #34
Slaterrr

Slaterrr is an unknown

Motorola V3 Razr
Slaterrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2005, 20:30   #35
Sweey
*RETIRED*

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThierryHenry14
4 fckin hell who pays for all of them
I do. I'm nearly 24 and have been working full-time for over 4 years.
Old 25-11-2005, 21:30   #36
hutchygers

hutchygers is an unknown

ive got a nokia 6230. its got everything i ever need in a phone and ive got the memory card to store hundreds of songs,games etc on it
hutchygers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2005, 02:20   #37
Ray_H

Ray_H is an unknown

woah! what do you do with 4 contracts! i'm on contract but my dad pays for mine it works out cheaper for him cause i spend less on contract than i did on credit (which he also used to pay for) my contracts £30 a month and some of my mates spend double that on credit! btw i'm not 35 or anything! i'm 17 and still at 6th form i'm obviously not in a position to earn a lot of money!

Ruud van Nistelrooy 10
Ray_H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2005, 11:38   #38
Sweey
*RETIRED*

Well without breaking it all down, I have one contract solely for sending text messages as I get 3000 for £20 per month - I don't use 3000 but if I use over 200, I'm saving money and I always use in excess of 200.
Old 26-11-2005, 13:01   #39
Bravoboy
  • Supports: Brighton

Bravoboy has disabled reputation

:blushes:
Old 26-11-2005, 13:17   #40
AgentZero

AgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by Ali

SE z1010....built liek abrick w/ shite loads of features
Old 26-11-2005, 13:38   #41
Barry
  • Supports: Ajax, Boston Celtics
  • XBox: The Clogfather

Barry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Mine has a camera...but Im ashamed to use it as the quality looks as if it would be a 1960 model. But I can send textmessages and calls, so happy days here too.

No sunglassses :eek:
Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 13:08   #42
Sully
Wait Here, Gone for Help
  • Supports: Chelsea
  • XBox: marksullivan
  • PSN: M_Sully

Sully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

iv got a d500 but i mite get an n90 soon
Sully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 13:10   #43
Stella Artois

Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

3310. I only need to send txts and make calls.

If I want to take photo's, i'll use a camera.

"The conclusion that worries me is that Arsenal could pick nine reserves and score six goals at Anfield. We had seven of the first team and could not win.

"There is a lesson in this for the whole of our club."

Yes. You're rubbish.
Quote:
I'm not going to mention what did Stella Artois used to tell me. I don't want to compare anyone to Stella.
Stella Artois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 13:13   #44
Fab

Fab has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Fab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 13:13   #45
Malagacf

Malagacf is an unknown

I used to have a Siemens SL 55, but it's broken, and now I have a simple Philips 350. No cam, no video.

M Á L A G A 2016: European Capital of culture

Online ID: Charly_Verbena
Malagacf is offline   Reply With Quote