PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 04-03-2006, 17:13   #16
nath_scfc
  • Supports: Stoke City & Denver Nuggets
  • XBox: NathR88

nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Don't go anywhere near any Philips.

I'm considering this for my birthday in May. I want atleast 20gb, don't want an iPod because I loathe iTunes and a compact size would be good too.

I expect I'll go for a Creative model, possibly that one above or the Sleek which Gary posted earlier.

nath_scfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 17:37   #17
Teekay
Human After All

Teekay has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneTeekay has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneTeekay has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneTeekay has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneTeekay has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneTeekay has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneTeekay has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneTeekay has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

What's wrong with iTunes?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Teekay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 17:38   #18
Bravoboy
  • Supports: Brighton

Bravoboy has disabled reputation

Indeed. I didn't want an iPod at first, as I had GBs of music stored in WMP, and I didn't like the look of iTunes, but now I've got it all set up - I love it! Very simple to use, and takes a lot less time to load.

iTunes 4tw!
Old 04-03-2006, 17:42   #19
Davinche
International Player
  • XBox: Dirty Canvas

Davinche has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

I got an 20gb ipod photo/colour u2 edition. I only have it cause i found it After that I chucked in my mini. There aint no point me buying another music player since i cannot fill that space already. I think apples product are slightly overarted. I like the ipod but it dosent have any features (except design) that justify its 80% market share. However I aint really fond of creative/sony current offerings, they are a bit bigger and I dont find them attractive.
Davinche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 17:49   #20
Davinche
International Player
  • XBox: Dirty Canvas

Davinche has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Teekay-
What's wrong with iTunes?
I hate iTunes cause of the dreadfull DRM, cause of this I cant put it any of the few legal tracks I purchased from them on my psp. I used to use a program called jhym that got rid of the protection, but they can't crack the latest protection on itunes 6.

So i found this russian site http://mp3spy.ru/en/ The prices are AMZING you can buy albums for $1. Non of that DRM. This is the only thing that keeps me purchasing some music legally.
Davinche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 18:35   #21
dee-dee

dee-dee is an unknown

I love iTunes it's great, nice interface and easy to use. I have filled all my space on my Nano and I am saving up to buy an iPod Video in the summer.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

George Best R.I.P 1946-2005
dee-dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 18:38   #22
Sweey
*RETIRED*
  • Supports: AC Milan, Italy, Red Star Belgrade, Boavista
  • PSN: calcio_di_rigore

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

How many times do you want to post the same message?
Sweey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 18:40   #23
dee-dee

dee-dee is an unknown

Hitman I really am sorry about that my PC froze and I kept clicking on the 'post' button. Sorry.

Old 04-03-2006, 18:44   #24
Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Just delete them then.
Keyser Soze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 18:49   #25
dee-dee

dee-dee is an unknown

I've deleted them. Sorry about the confusion. That Creative Vision looks good but it is more expensive than the iPod Video and that to me looks better.

Old 04-03-2006, 18:58   #26
Sweey
*RETIRED*

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

But their specifications don't match, surely?
Old 04-03-2006, 19:18   #27
Barry
  • Supports: Ajax, Boston Celtics
  • XBox: The Clogfather

Barry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

My mp3player recently...euh..imploded( ), so Ill be needing a new one, hearing some good things about the Zen Touch from people here, I see.
Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 19:56   #28
Ray_H

Ray_H is an unknown

nah its all about the sony hd5

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/...437848-9568650

may find it harder to find now the new sony mp3 is out but this is still the nuts. plenty of room to store songs, battery life is awesome (pisses all over the ipod) had it for a good long while now and you can fall asleep with it on and still get another week out of it.

its also super reliable, hasn't ever frozen or anything and is extremely hard wearing compared to other mp3 players. i've dropped it a fair few times and its in perfect condition still

Ruud van Nistelrooy 10
Ray_H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 21:15   #29
Sweey
*RETIRED*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray_H
plenty of room to store songs, battery life is awesome (pisses all over the ipod) had it for a good long while now and you can fall asleep with it on and still get another week out of it.

its also super reliable, hasn't ever frozen or anything and is extremely hard wearing compared to other mp3 players. i've dropped it a fair few times and its in perfect condition still
So its just like the Zen Touch then?
Old 05-03-2006, 01:42   #30
LiamK

LiamK has disabled reputation

I've got the Sony HD5, the unit is brilliant, I can't fault it and the battery life is unbelievable.

The software ruins it somewhat though.

But I need to shop around soon for a bigger mp3 player, I'm upto 17GB/20GB at the moment. Ideally I'd look for a Sony unit with iPod software and Creative's sound quality, but alas, it doesn't exist.
LiamK is offline   Reply With Quote