PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 03-12-2007, 20:19   #16
Viperized
  • Supports: Arsenal

Viperized has by now had a thread closed by AliViperized has by now had a thread closed by AliViperized has by now had a thread closed by AliViperized has by now had a thread closed by AliViperized has by now had a thread closed by AliViperized has by now had a thread closed by AliViperized has by now had a thread closed by AliViperized has by now had a thread closed by AliViperized has by now had a thread closed by AliViperized has by now had a thread closed by AliViperized has by now had a thread closed by Ali

I prefer the PS3 controller and the fact online is free, so I'd get the PS3 myself. Some good games are coming out on the PS3 from what it looks like.

Viperized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 22:50   #17
Singey
  • Supports: Liverpool

Singey has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneSingey has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneSingey has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneSingey has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneSingey has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneSingey has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorenzinho View Post
- THE ORANGE BOX! (What a bloody bargain!)
Isnt the Orange Box coming out for PS3 later this month?
Singey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 23:43   #18
-Deki-

-Deki- has disabled reputation

Deleted
-Deki- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 01:50   #19
lfcboy

lfcboy is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorenzinho View Post
I went for a 360 for a number of reasons.

- Slightly more for your whack. 120GB hard drive in the elite for £300 (I got the elite) whereas it's only 40GB in the PS3 for pretty much the same price.
- Still has the ability to stream media from anywhere in your home.
- The number of exclusive games on the Playstation is rapidly decreasing. MGS and a few other ones. GTA IV will be on the 360 aswell.
- All Halos.
- THE ORANGE BOX! (What a bloody bargain!)
- Better online experience plus the fact that most of my mates had 360s.

It's upto you. People are just going to tell you to buy what they bought. Buy what most of your mates have. That'll make online awesome.
What do you mean when you say that it has the abilitiy to stream media from anywhere in your home?
lfcboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 19:55   #20
o0oGedo0o
"ThE liTtlE PhAraOh"
  • PSN: painkilling

o0oGedo0o has discovered the General Forums. God help us.o0oGedo0o has discovered the General Forums. God help us.o0oGedo0o has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Amazing games on it, exclusive to 360, e.g. the brilliant Gears of War etc.
You can get all xbox360 games on PC, while you can't get PS3 games anywhere else.
o0oGedo0o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 13:08   #21
bigow

bigow is an unknown

i been talking to my brother before a swansea city match, and i decided that i may as well get a psp instead of the xbox 360 and the ps3. main reason is that i am going to university next year, so a psp is small enough to carry around.

my bro got the psp and i love playing on it. graphics are amazing for something small. all i'll have to do now is save up enough money for a psp, starter pack and 5 games.

roll on christmas
bigow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 13:44   #22
Dundon's
W.G.P
  • Supports: Ozil's Eyes
  • PSN: Maragenie10

Dundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

I still think pound for pound the Wii is the best games console on the market.

Least Nintendo know how to makes games that are actually fun.

"Liverpool,she is the prostitute to relax Sahin while we tried to get a good wife as simple as that." — Meyyappan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Dundon's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 16:43   #23
Chuck Morris
aka BlueScouse
  • Supports: Everton
  • XBox: CHUCK MORRIS 84
  • PSN: CHUCK-84-MORRIS

Chuck Morris has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneChuck Morris has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneChuck Morris has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneChuck Morris has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneChuck Morris has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneChuck Morris has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneChuck Morris has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneChuck Morris has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Crackdown, Forza Motorsport 2, Bioshock.....just to name a few more amazing titles exclusive to the 360.
Chuck Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 23:00   #24
bigow

bigow is an unknown

OK, this question is for all the people in the UK (for obvious reasons when you are done reading this).

Where would be the best place to buy a PSP bundle?

At the moment, I am going for a bundle in Game which is £189.99 for a PSP Slim, FIFA 08, Medal of Honor Heroes 2, Burnout and a 2 GB memory stick. Is this a good offer, or do you know of a better one?
bigow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2007, 02:31   #25
FrankGrimes
  • XBox: GirvanKWT

FrankGrimes is an unknown

How long do you guys reckon it will be until the next Xbox comes out?
Xbox = 2001
Xbox 360 = 2005
next xbox = (2009?)

I hope it lasts a bit longer than 2009. The PS4 will not be released until at least 2011 or 2012. Anyway what more can these consoles have than what they currently do? why would we want any more??
FrankGrimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2007, 02:05   #26
o0oGedo0o
"ThE liTtlE PhAraOh"

o0oGedo0o has discovered the General Forums. God help us.o0oGedo0o has discovered the General Forums. God help us.o0oGedo0o has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankGrimes View Post
Anyway what more can these consoles have than what they currently do? why would we want any more??
I think that's what the first guy to play tetris first thought of.
Old 16-12-2007, 03:12   #27
Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dundon's View Post
I still think pound for pound the Wii is the best games console on the market.

Least Nintendo know how to makes games that are actually fun.
And incredibly repetetive.
Keyser Soze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2007, 20:43   #28
spoonzwba
  • XBox: spoonzwba

spoonzwba is an unknown

Personally prefer the xbox 360 because of the games it has too offer. Ps3 is brilliant but prefer the xbox this time
Old 17-12-2007, 20:26   #29
martin_cranie
I blue myself

martin_cranie has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?martin_cranie has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?martin_cranie has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?martin_cranie has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?martin_cranie has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?martin_cranie has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?martin_cranie has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?martin_cranie has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?martin_cranie has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?martin_cranie has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?martin_cranie has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

I've been wrestling with the problem of which console to buy and I've finally decided to go for the XBOX 360. The fact that it's cheaper is as bigger reason as any for my decision. I'm going to go for an Elite as it looks sexy and I want it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

martin_cranie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2007, 22:18   #30
o0oGedo0o
"ThE liTtlE PhAraOh"

You can get a ps3 with the same price of a 360 elite.