PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 11-03-2008, 00:19   #31
Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

iPods. Oh dear.

Keyser Soze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 00:19   #32
Phatmann
HGW XX/7
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • XBox: Phatmann Scoop
  • PSN: Phatmann2008

Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Upon checking my ipod, it seems I already downloaded 1.1.4 and my touch is just fine. Seems you were just unlucky I guess.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Phatmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2008, 20:23   #33
McGregor
Live Forever!!
  • Supports: Rangers Football Club

McGregor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMcGregor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMcGregor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMcGregor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMcGregor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMcGregor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMcGregor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

I had my iPod plugged into my 360 there and when I switched off my 360 and took it out the screen has went all white and doesn't seem to be coming back.

I think it is completely knackered.

Any idea how to solve this problem?
McGregor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2008, 20:25   #34
The Messiah
#1 Troll
  • PSN: yingandyangbros

The Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=61705

?
The Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2008, 20:27   #35
McGregor
Live Forever!!
  • Supports: Rangers Football Club

McGregor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMcGregor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMcGregor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMcGregor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMcGregor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMcGregor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMcGregor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Thanks for the link but it has luckily started working again.
McGregor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2008, 20:53   #36
Lörd TH
  • XBox: DRUMadam

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

On amazon they seem to have a version of the iPod touch with a software update and one without , if I was too purchase one which should I go for??

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Lörd TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2008, 20:55   #37
The Messiah
#1 Troll

The Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThierryHenry14 View Post
On amazon they seem to have a version of the iPod touch with a software update and one without , if I was too purchase one which should I go for??
Depends what you want to do with it. Are you wanting to jail break (hack) it or just keep it as it is?
Old 29-03-2008, 20:58   #38
Lörd TH
  • XBox: DRUMadam

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Probably keep it as it is...

Lörd TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2008, 21:05   #39
The Messiah
#1 Troll

I have WiFi at work & at home so it's pretty useful for me.