PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 04-02-2009, 20:51   #1
Lörd TH
  • XBox: DRUMadam

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

iTunes/iPod...

I just updated to the latest iPod Touch firmware and in the process it managed to delete all my fucking music and it didn't restore any of it only the apps I had downloaded..

Anyone else had this problem?
:re almad:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Lörd TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 20:56   #2
Dale C.
  • Supports: Birmingham City F.C
  • PSN: iRepMorons

Dale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

I updated my ipod the other day, and didnt have this problem, but mines only a nano

Maybe its an ipod touch software problem
Dale C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 21:11   #3
SDAV89
NUFC

SDAV89 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneSDAV89 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneSDAV89 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneSDAV89 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneSDAV89 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneSDAV89 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneSDAV89 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

no it's not a problem with the itouch i'm sure this happens with the iphone to but it is not a softwear problem, i'm sure when you update it warns you that you will loose everthing. i may be wrong but i'm sure that is what it says when i do my iphone.
SDAV89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 21:15   #4
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

When was the last time you upgraded before this? I don't usually download updates, but I once did about a year after the previous time. All my content was also deleted. Maybe I clicked the "yes" instead of "no" at one stage of the upgrade, or maybe it's to do with the effect the length of time between upgrades has on iTunes/Pod. I don't know.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 21:17   #5
Lörd TH

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

The last couple of updates haven't deleted all my music.

I'm considering selling it as I lost half of my music which was on my laptop which is broke and all my music was lost off there aswell and I can't really be arsed to download all those songs again.

Old 04-02-2009, 21:34   #6
SDAV89
NUFC

SDAV89 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneSDAV89 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneSDAV89 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneSDAV89 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneSDAV89 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneSDAV89 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneSDAV89 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

more then likely then it must have been a fuck up with the ipod or the pc, but i know the feeling when you loose everything it is a piss take.
SDAV89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 21:34   #7
Sho
Marco
  • XBox: I Am Shohid
  • PSN: Shoz1987

Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Haven't you backed your music?

Sho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 21:41   #8
Barry
  • Supports: Ajax, Boston Celtics
  • XBox: The Clogfather

Barry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Some updates give you a forewarning that they will Restore your Ipod, deleting everything from it - was that the case?

Meanwhile my Touch headphone jack is still kaputt and I'm this close to throw it out the window.
Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 22:12   #9
Lörd TH

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Clue View Post
Haven't you backed your music?
You mean onto like another hard drive or something?

Old 04-02-2009, 22:48   #10
Hunter
BELIEVE

Hunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

You see, if you actually bought the CD's then it's not so difficult to put the music back onto your PC/laptop.

I remember updating iTunes about a year ago and it messed up my library, I don't think it deleted much, but I'm sure it rearranged a lot of songs and albums. From now on, I won't be updating iTunes unless something major is introduced, such as the Genius feature was a few months ago.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 13:55   #11
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry View Post
Some updates give you a forewarning that they will Restore your Ipod, deleting everything from it - was that the case?
It must have said that on my occasion. However, it did give me the option to load all the music I had on the iTunes library on to iTunes.

I'm happy with my iTunes and iPod now, so have no need for any more updates.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 16:01   #12
Barry
  • Supports: Ajax, Boston Celtics
  • XBox: The Clogfather

Barry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
It must have said that on my occasion. However, it did give me the option to load all the music I had on the iTunes library on to iTunes.

I'm happy with my iTunes and iPod now, so have no need for any more updates.
Aye, I don't really update my Ipod unless I absolutely have to.
Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 01:40   #13
Hunter
BELIEVE

Hunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Right, I'm livid with iTunes at the moment. To sum it up, it is being a cunt. I downloaded a Kanye West mixtape, and I'm trying to organise it in my iTunes but the songs simply will not all go in the same album despite having all of the same information. Here's a piccy:

Anyone had this problem ? How can I fix this stupid twat as well ? Doing my head right in, I swear, if there was a midget in front of me I would punt the bugger as far as physically possible.

EDIT: I've just added another mixtape to iTunes and it has happened again with seperate "albums" for the same album. This is officially fucking shit, I haven't updated iTunes so it shouldn't be pissing about. God I am so annoyed right now, I "have" to have my iTunes organised perfectly and this just takes the piss.

EDIT 2: It's now fixed people, no need for help. In case anyone has a problem similar in the future; what I did was highlight all the "albums" (which were actually just 1 album in seperate folders) and go to the Options tab, and choose "Yes" in the Compilations section. Thank god that is sorted.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 10:30   #14
Lörd TH

Are you talking about the various artist stuff?

If so highlight all of them then edit the album artist to Kayne West.

EDIT: You've done it I didn't see that bit , but this is the way I do it if I get this problem.

And I'm having a massive problem with artwork atm.

Old 08-03-2009, 12:25   #15
CaptainCabinet
Trapped In Cabinets
  • Supports: Portsmouth
  • XBox: MikeTheo89

CaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

My iPod is, to my knowledge, perfect. How I do love my OCD at times.
CaptainCabinet is offline   Reply With Quote