PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 16-08-2009, 16:53   #46
Lörd TH
  • XBox: DRUMadam

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Can someone help! My iPod touch's screen is not turning on even though it was like 5 minutes ago and in itunes it's asking me to restore it, I have no idea why it's doing this now because like I mentioned, it was working perfectly about 10 minutes ago.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Lörd TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2009, 16:59   #47
Sully
Wait Here, Gone for Help
  • Supports: Chelsea
  • XBox: marksullivan
  • PSN: M_Sully

Sully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Are there any plans to bring out a version of the touch with over 80GB storage? My 80gb classic is all but full and I'd like a touch but the 32gb storage is too small
Sully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2009, 17:34   #48
Barry
  • Supports: Ajax, Boston Celtics
  • XBox: The Clogfather

Barry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThierryHenry14 View Post
Can someone help! My iPod touch's screen is not turning on even though it was like 5 minutes ago and in itunes it's asking me to restore it, I have no idea why it's doing this now because like I mentioned, it was working perfectly about 10 minutes ago.
I had that problem too, although it never asked me to restore it. 3 days later I tried to charge it, and it miraculously turned on again. You could try to push both the Home button and the button that powers your Touch on simultaneously.

I'm suspecting the update (3.0), it never did that kind of thing before that.

@Sully: I wonder how much they would charge for that - I nearly slipped into a coma when I saw the price for my 32GB.
Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2009, 20:19   #49
Dan
Woo Woo Woo
  • XBox: Dancbert19
  • PSN: DanCustard

Dan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by Ali

I've had two pairs of earphones since buying my iPod touch. One was the standard iPod pair and the others were some £18 ones from HMV that I forget the name of, anyway, the left earphone has died on both of them. Could this be a coincidence or a problem with the iPod? I don't want to drop decent monies on another pair knowing they'll just die in a couple of months, but I'm going to have to buy something because I can hear old people on the bus moan.
Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2009, 20:35   #50
HH
  • Supports: West Ham United

HH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

You only use in-ear earphones? I had a pair of those Sony headphones from Argos and the quality was good but just a nuisance to bring along with you. I have considered getting these:

As worn by nearly every sports star on the planet. They are £250 though.

I'd go for these, great value and decent quality.

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Produc...EEARPHONES.htm
HH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2009, 20:41   #51
Lörd TH
  • XBox: DRUMadam

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry View Post
I had that problem too, although it never asked me to restore it. 3 days later I tried to charge it, and it miraculously turned on again. You could try to push both the Home button and the button that powers your Touch on simultaneously.

I'm suspecting the update (3.0), it never did that kind of thing before that.
Ah I restored it so I've had to put all my music back on which annoyed me very much, it's like the 4th time I've had to put my music back on and it was the 2.2.1 firmware, I haven't bought 3.0 yet.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Lörd TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2009, 20:52   #52
Dan
Woo Woo Woo
  • XBox: Dancbert19
  • PSN: DanCustard

Dan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Quote:
Originally Posted by HammerHead View Post
You only use in-ear earphones? I had a pair of those Sony headphones from Argos and the quality was good but just a nuisance to bring along with you. I have considered getting these:

As worn by nearly every sports star on the planet. They are £250 though.

I'd go for these, great value and decent quality.

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Produc...EEARPHONES.htm
I've never liked headphones. I look ridiculous enough as it is. Plus I wouldn't want to ruin my curls.

Those earphones look like a good bet though, cheers.
Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2009, 21:06   #53
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan View Post
I've had two pairs of earphones since buying my iPod touch. One was the standard iPod pair and the others were some £18 ones from HMV that I forget the name of, anyway, the left earphone has died on both of them. Could this be a coincidence or a problem with the iPod? I don't want to drop decent monies on another pair knowing they'll just die in a couple of months, but I'm going to have to buy something because I can hear old people on the bus moan.
The left side has died on all of mine, including my Sennheiser on Friday. I was pissed off, because I only had them for about five or six months. The casing around the plug wasn't that good and came loose pretty quickly. I was considering super glue on it, to protect the wiring, but never got round to it.

The longest lasting earphones I had (for use on the iPod) was one by Skullcandy. It only cost about £12 from Play.com. Compared to the brilliant sound of the Sennheiser, the bass was too deep. I've purchased a cheaper Sennheiser, although, still not so cheap, which also sounds excellent. There are cheaper Sennheisers around, but I have to have in-line volume control, which costs a little more.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2009, 16:28   #54
Ziss
The Three Amigos

Ziss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan View Post
I blame your left ear. Probably best getting it removed.
Ziss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 19:57   #55
Miggy
Mr Lover Man
  • Supports: F.C.Barcelona
  • PSN: latinomig4

Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

New iPod Touch 64gb. I'm tempted. But it's 300 squid :/

BARÇA - La Liga's only treble winners

Miggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 20:46   #56
Hunter
BELIEVE

Hunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

£300? No thanks.

You can just buy two 30GB iPod Videos for about £180 and you'll have £120 or so left over. £300 is ridiculous mate, really.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 20:56   #57
Miggy
Mr Lover Man

Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Interesting Idea.

Old 09-09-2009, 21:04   #58
Rainey
  • Supports: S.S. Lazio

Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miggy View Post
New iPod Touch 64gb. I'm tempted. But it's 300 squid :/
Go to heathrow airport and buy an archos 5, they seem to put 120gb versions in 60gb boxes and sell them for £170. Well, thats they did for me anyway
Rainey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 21:20   #59
Miggy
Mr Lover Man

Interesting but I doubt I'd have such luck.

Old 09-09-2009, 21:37   #60
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainey View Post
Go to heathrow airport and buy an archos 5, they seem to put 120gb versions in 60gb boxes and sell them for £170. Well, thats they did for me anyway
Only time I've been anywhere near as lucky as that is when I got a double whopper when I ordered a standard.

Miggy, I know you'll be getting the Touch. A sexy mp3 player for a sexy MVP playa. Right?

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote