PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 16-04-2019, 22:43   #1
sobakus
  • Supports: River Plate
  • PSN: W11_Sobakus

sobakus has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

help finding OF please

I am looking for EditemosPES Superliga V2. I found it on their site, and tried to download it time and time again, but it would always download an incomplete archive.

and this particular patch from ThiagoPESeditor: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QMKh8dOzSk
specifically the Brazilian clubs from there. The link by the video is expired

So if anyone has these, could you please share them with me? I'd be very greatful.

sobakus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2019, 00:01   #2
Schitzophonic
  • Supports: Tottenham Hotspur
  • PSN: schitzophonic14

Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sobakus View Post
I am looking for EditemosPES Superliga V2. I found it on their site, and tried to download it time and time again, but it would always download an incomplete archive.

and this particular patch from ThiagoPESeditor: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZb5zDL92cc

So if anyone has these, could you please share them with me? I'd be very greatful.
Worth trying http://www.pesfutebol.com - I'm not sure if they host their own files, though.
Old 17-04-2019, 00:34   #3
Buckshot

Buckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:

and this particular patch from ThiagoPESeditor: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZb5zDL92cc

I use 7zip to open files. Just downloaded the EditemosPES Superliga V2 and had no issues with 7zip.

The reason ThiagoPESeditor's is deleted is because they have updated version for DLC 5.
Buckshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2019, 00:41   #4
sobakus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckshot View Post
I use 7zip to open files. Just downloaded the EditemosPES Superliga V2 and had no issues with 7zip.

The reason ThiagoPESeditor's is deleted is because they have updated version for DLC 5.
The download is supposed to be 36MB, but always stops short of that, looking like it's finished, but ofcourse turns out to be incomplete. To clarify my internet is mobile hotspot, so it usually takes awhile, but downloads everything right. Only with this file is the issue.

And I am aware, but I wanted the earlier version. I am talking to Thiago about it, but the language barrier makes it complicated
@Schitzophonic I tried, but unfortunately all the links I found send me to the same one from the EdtimosPES website.
Old 17-04-2019, 00:57   #5
sobakus

ok i found the Brazilian patch by tomorrow it should be done downloading
@Buckshot could you please share the Superliga from google drive or something? I just tried downloading it and the same thing happened.
Old 17-04-2019, 02:10   #6
Buckshot

Buckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
ok i found the Brazilian patch by tomorrow it should be done downloading
@Buckshot could you please share the Superliga from google drive or something? I just tried downloading it and the same thing happened.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Bu...z7DoBOZqxaCoaO
Old 17-04-2019, 02:48   #7
sobakus

Great! It worked, thank you.
Old 17-04-2019, 02:57   #8
Buckshot

Quote:
Great! It worked, thank you.
No problem.