PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 30-01-2017, 23:31   #16
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world

philips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speckkopf View Post
Hello my friends!

I can confirm that you can have 2 complete independent datasets on PS4 if you create second user with own PSN Account. I tried it out myself and it's important for my project - because no one would be interested if you have to replace all of your own edits!

You just have to spend 10 minutes of time - than you can switch between a dataset complete filled with national teams and one - like i do - complete with different leagues. Shouldn't be a big problem because who would play club team versus national team?

(...)

just 4 info and by the way - if you apreciate and like my project than i would also be happy if some kit makers join us - by now, ggdaris makes the kits alone - and you can imagine how much kits are needed. Also parameters for face rebuilds would be apreciated from my site - everyone who helps with anything will get credit for sure.

i also edited some more teams - will upload a new package in this week with new teams and the new ordering.
Hi! Very well done! Just a question: I already know that we can have 2 separate data sets, but are the slots for the images the same? Someone told me that we can have several independent data sets but the image slots are the same for every user in the ps4.

For the free slots in the PAS League, here are some ideas of interesting teams:

Sealand

Monaco

Vatican City

Chagos Islands

Or maybe a team from a remote island, like Rapa Nui (Easter Island), Santa Helena or Tristan da Cunha?

I love remote and mysterious places, so maybe that's why I like teams like Greenland and Easter Island. The problem with those teams is the lack of information.

Or just leave those slots empty and let people create their own teams

I wish I knew how to make kits so I would help. Maybe I'll try to learn if I have time, I have some kits I would like to see in game

philips_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2017, 23:36   #17
Speckkopf
  • Supports: Sturm Graz, FC Barcelona
  • PSN: x85301

Speckkopf has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by philips_99 View Post
Hi! Very well done! Just a question: I already know that we can have 2 separate data sets, but are the slots for the images the same? Someone told me that we can have several independent data sets but the image slots are the same for every user in the ps4.

For the free slots in the PAS League, here are some ideas of interesting teams:

Sealand

Monaco

Vatican City

Chagos Islands

Or maybe a team from a remote island, like Rapa Nui (Easter Island), Santa Helena or Tristan da Cunha?

I love remote and mysterious places, so maybe that's why I like teams like Greenland and Easter Island. The problem with those teams is the lack of information.

Or just leave those slots empty and let people create their own teams

I wish I knew how to make kits so I would help. Maybe I'll try to learn if I have time, I have some kits I would like to see in game
yeah i wanted to have Monaco and Vatican in the game, but i found no squad data which is at least minimal current... like they play all 5 years or so, but i'm looking on those things anytime, if i can get some useful informations on a later time.

Quote:
Oh... fk. just took a look at that and you're right. That's definitely not good , because image import limit would make problems anyway because so much kits...
Speckkopf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2017, 23:43   #18
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world

philips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
yeah i wanted to have Monaco and Vatican in the game, but i found no squad data which is at least minimal current... like they play all 5 years or so, but i'm looking on those things anytime, if i can get some useful informations on a later time.
Monaco and Vatican City played against each other in 2014... Unfortunately, the only squad data I could find was from Wikipedia, and it's kinda uncomplete, but still better than nothing.

Monaco: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monaco..._football_team
Vatican City: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vatica..._football_team

Check this: https://www.nytimes.com/2014/05/12/s...=fb-share&_r=2

Edit: Also this for monaco: http://www.transfermarkt.pt/monaco/s...saison_id=2016
Old 30-01-2017, 23:48   #19
Speckkopf

Quote:
Monaco and Vatican City played against each other in 2014... Unfortunately, the only squad data I could find was from Wikipedia, and it's kinda uncomplete, but still better than nothing.

Monaco: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monaco..._football_team
Vatican City: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vatica..._football_team

Check this: https://www.nytimes.com/2014/05/12/s...=fb-share&_r=2
yeah, i'll definitely have a look at that, if i can get enough data for squads. But one (of many) difficult questions in that thing is - i saw some Monaco Players are already over 40, no one knows if they are still playing, because also it's 2-3 years ago they made their last game. But maybe i can find out something.
Old 30-01-2017, 23:52   #20
philips_99

Quote:
Oh... fk. just took a look at that and you're right. That's definitely not good , because image import limit would make problems anyway because so much kits...
Yeah... With 1024x1024 kits, we can have more kits, but still not enough. I guess I will have to delete some kits either from my teams or from your teams (or both) when I import the national teams. Maybe I will make some "generic" kits with the in-game editor.

Why Konami, why?

I would need a second ps4 in order to have 2 complete data sets...
Old 30-01-2017, 23:58   #21
Speckkopf

Quote:
Yeah... With 1024x1024 kits, we can have more kits, but still not enough. I guess I will have to delete some kits either from my teams or from your teams (or both) when I import the national teams. Maybe I will make some "generic" kits with the in-game editor.

Why Konami, why?
yeah that's really annoying... i guess for me i'll keep all on my USB stick and let him stuck in the console... so i always import those kits i want to play with and delete others instead....

Also 1024x1024 isn't really good quality on a bigger TV screen.

Konami just

Old 31-01-2017, 00:17   #22
philips_99

Quote:
yeah that's really annoying... i guess for me i'll keep all on my USB stick and let him stuck in the console... so i always import those kits i want to play with and delete others instead....

Also 1024x1024 isn't really good quality on a bigger TV screen.

Konami just

For me 1024x1024 is enough... I can notice the difference, but from far is just fine. I'm creating european/african/american clubs using 1024x1024 kits (when I find them) or simply generic kits made using the editor (for some small teams which nobody cares about except me, so I can't find their kits anywhere xD like F91 Dudelange from Luxembourg, Tre Penne from San Marino, etc.).

My 2 usb sticks are plugged in on the ps4 24 hours a day... xD
Old 31-01-2017, 01:01   #23
ggdaris
  • Supports: River Plate
  • PSN: send me MP

ggdaris has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
For me 1024x1024 is enough... I can notice the difference, but from far is just fine. I'm creating european/african/american clubs using 1024x1024 kits (when I find them) or simply generic kits made using the editor (for some small teams which nobody cares about except me, so I can't find their kits anywhere xD like F91 Dudelange from Luxembourg, Tre Penne from San Marino, etc.).

i have f91 dundelange kit, is from 2015/16, if you can i share you
ggdaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2017, 01:58   #24
Speckkopf

Quote:

Haha. Anyway, thanks to Konami everyone must make a little workaround.

But i think the most people won't import all teams but just a few and for about 40 (?) national teams it should be enough.
Old 01-02-2017, 15:29   #25
philips_99

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggdaris View Post
i have f91 dundelange kit, is from 2015/16, if you can i share you
It would be nice Thanks. You're a great kit maker

Do you have any other teams such as Rosenborg, Ferencváros, Skenderbeu, etc?
Old 01-02-2017, 15:35   #26
philips_99

Quote:
Haha. Anyway, thanks to Konami everyone must make a little workaround.

But i think the most people won't import all teams but just a few and for about 40 (?) national teams it should be enough.
I would import every team if I could If I can't import all the kits, I'll have to make some generic kits with the in-game editor, and maybe remove some goalkeeper kits... But at least the squads and logos will be correct.

It would be good to recreate some real life tournaments and create some new ones from scratch using the Konami Cup... Maybe the Iberian Nation tournament (Portugal, Spain, Gibraltar and Andorra) or the Afro-European tournament (Best teams from Europe and Africa)... Think about the possibilities! For me, PES is all about creating about your own football world to play on, so I'm always thinking ficticional leagues and trophies. I even have a ficticional league (replacing PAS league) with very crazy players... Well, I guess that Bayern Munchen and Real Madrid will have some overpowered green-haired players when I start Master League and the transfer market starts, but I'm fine with it. It's my football world :P
Old 01-02-2017, 16:45   #27
Speckkopf

Quote:
I would import every team if I could If I can't import all the kits, I'll have to make some generic kits with the in-game editor, and maybe remove some goalkeeper kits... But at least the squads and logos will be correct.

It would be good to recreate some real life tournaments and create some new ones from scratch using the Konami Cup... Maybe the Iberian Nation tournament (Portugal, Spain, Gibraltar and Andorra) or the Afro-European tournament (Best teams from Europe and Africa)... Think about the possibilities! For me, PES is all about creating about your own football world to play on, so I'm always thinking ficticional leagues and trophies. I even have a ficticional league (replacing PAS league) with very crazy players... Well, I guess that Bayern Munchen and Real Madrid will have some overpowered green-haired players when I start Master League and the transfer market starts, but I'm fine with it. It's my football world :P
yeah once you have the teams imported, you can reorder them like you want, i for myself will create tournaments like NatWest Island Games, COSAFA Cup, Murrati Vase, CONIFA World Cup, AFF Suzuki Cup, OFC Nations Cup and many more to play with
Old 01-02-2017, 18:34   #28
ggdaris

Quote:
yeah once you have the teams imported, you can reorder them like you want, i for myself will create tournaments like NatWest Island Games, COSAFA Cup, Murrati Vase, CONIFA World Cup, AFF Suzuki Cup, OFC Nations Cup and many more to play with
me too, , concacaf golden cup too, and other tournaments
Old 01-02-2017, 19:48   #29
Speckkopf

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggdaris View Post
me too, , concacaf golden cup too, and other tournaments
every kind of tournament would be possible.

i'm sick at home since yesterday so i have many time this week for editing. maybe on friday i'll upload more teams, otherwise at weekend.
Old 01-02-2017, 21:09   #30
ggdaris

Quote:
every kind of tournament would be possible.

i'm sick at home since yesterday so i have many time this week for editing. maybe on friday i'll upload more teams, otherwise at weekend.
Yeah!! great , tomorrow i upload more kits, today i am organize my kits and files and exports