PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 11-04-2017, 17:51   #61
philips_99
Registered User
philips_99's Avatar
  • Join Date: Dec 2016
  • Location: Portugal
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world
  • Posts: 1,728

philips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pippjfreak View Post
Cheers mate,

You're kits aren't too bad either, just takes practice as you learn new techniques all the time. I only opened my first ever photoshop file about 6 months ago


I don't even use photoshop lol
(paint.net, is a free program which is very good in my opinion, I have used it for years for several projects, so I already got the hang of it.)
__________________
Philips OF/Team exports (PES 2018):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ledman Liga Pro Creation Thread (PES 2018):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

philips_99 Kits (PES 2018):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

philips_99 team exports (PES 2017):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


philips_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 10:34   #62
tomassi
Registered User
  • Join Date: Mar 2004
  • Posts: 209

tomassi has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pippjfreak View Post
Cheers Tomassi, I can have a look at doing this for you. Might take a while though as I do have other stuff requested already
Thanks man! I did post a link to the kit on my message but it didn't show up for some reason! The kit is this:

http://www.erojkit.com/2009/03/1992-...me-e-away.html

cheers mate, whenever you get time. I managed to get all the Barca legends in offline mode so would be cool to have them in some classic Barca kits!
tomassi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 10:36   #63
Pippjfreak
Registered User
Pippjfreak's Avatar
  • Join Date: Aug 2016
  • Supports: Dunfermline Athletic
  • Posts: 414

Pippjfreak has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomassi View Post
Thanks man! I did post a link to the kit on my message but it didn't show up for some reason! The kit is this:

http://www.erojkit.com/2009/03/1992-...me-e-away.html

cheers mate, whenever you get time. I managed to get all the Barca legends in offline mode so would be cool to have them in some classic Barca kits!
Check your PM's mate
Pippjfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 11:43   #64
Pippjfreak
Registered User
Pippjfreak's Avatar
  • Join Date: Aug 2016
  • Supports: Dunfermline Athletic
  • Posts: 414

Pippjfreak has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Any Bolton fans on here? Want the retro look?
Bolton Wanderers 1978-80
Home

Away

GK


If you are a Bolton fan keep an eye out on the classic club thread
Pippjfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 13:09   #65
rogers150862
Registered User
rogers150862's Avatar
  • Join Date: Aug 2005
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • XBox: fatman150862
  • PSN: kingeric150862
  • Posts: 209

rogers150862 is an unknown

Brilliant work my friend, thanks
rogers150862 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 13:23   #66
Pippjfreak
Registered User
Pippjfreak's Avatar
  • Join Date: Aug 2016
  • Supports: Dunfermline Athletic
  • Posts: 414

Pippjfreak has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogers150862 View Post
Brilliant work my friend, thanks
Cheers mate
Pippjfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2017, 10:38   #67
Pippjfreak
Registered User
Pippjfreak's Avatar
  • Join Date: Aug 2016
  • Supports: Dunfermline Athletic
  • Posts: 414

Pippjfreak has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

One more Bolton strip before moving on
Bolton Wanderers 1990-93
Home
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

twitter: @pippjfreak

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pippjfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2017, 14:32   #68
MikeyM24
Registered User
MikeyM24's Avatar
  • Join Date: Jul 2007
  • Location: Hampshire
  • Supports: Man Utd, Aldershot
  • XBox: DaShowstoppa24
  • PSN: BigDaddyMM24
  • Posts: 307

MikeyM24 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by philips_99 View Post


I don't even use photoshop lol
(paint.net, is a free program which is very good in my opinion, I have used it for years for several projects, so I already got the hang of it.)
Try GMP2 as well, also free and has good functionality.
__________________
That was uncalled for .... but a lot of fun to watch.
MikeyM24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2017, 16:34   #69
CaptainCanary
Newbie
  • Join Date: Apr 2017
  • Posts: 5

CaptainCanary is an unknown

Hello, This thread was recommended to me because of your excellent 86 home kit. I was wondering if you would be willing to do a request of these Classic Denmark kits?

Goalkeeper Euro 92
Spoiler: 


Goalkeeper World Cup 98
Spoiler: 


World Cup 86 Away
Spoiler: 


Thank you.
CaptainCanary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2017, 19:37   #70
Pippjfreak
Registered User
Pippjfreak's Avatar
  • Join Date: Aug 2016
  • Supports: Dunfermline Athletic
  • Posts: 414

Pippjfreak has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCanary View Post
Hello, This thread was recommended to me because of your excellent 86 home kit. I was wondering if you would be willing to do a request of these Classic Denmark kits?

Goalkeeper Euro 92
Spoiler: 


Goalkeeper World Cup 98
Spoiler: 


World Cup 86 Away
Spoiler: 


Thank you.
Hey thanks for the kind words,

Regarding your requests, I do have quite a list of kits requested already but...

World Cup '86 - Seeing as I have the template done for the home kit this is one I could probably squeeze in fairly easily & (reasonably) quickly.

Euro 92 GK - It looks like a challenge but one I'd probably be up for so the chances are I could do that one but not for a good few weeks

World Cup 98 GK - OK, how can I put this politely? eh being honest not a fu.... hope in hell! I'm sorry I don't mean to be rude but I think that may be beyond my skills, I don't think I could do it justice, you wouldn't be happy with the result & I would just end up letting you down & looking bad, maybe waaaaay in the future

I would say if you're interested in classics stuff though check out the classic club thread in the option file section & if it's just classic National teams look out for Ratmundo's classic file coming soon in the same section

@shickadim This isn't your Danish relative is it?
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

twitter: @pippjfreak

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pippjfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2017, 22:24   #71
CaptainCanary
Newbie
  • Join Date: Apr 2017
  • Posts: 5

CaptainCanary is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pippjfreak View Post
Hey thanks for the kind words,

Regarding your requests, I do have quite a list of kits requested already but...

World Cup '86 - Seeing as I have the template done for the home kit this is one I could probably squeeze in fairly easily & (reasonably) quickly.

Euro 92 GK - It looks like a challenge but one I'd probably be up for so the chances are I could do that one but not for a good few weeks

World Cup 98 GK - OK, how can I put this politely? eh being honest not a fu.... hope in hell! I'm sorry I don't mean to be rude but I think that may be beyond my skills, I don't think I could do it justice, you wouldn't be happy with the result & I would just end up letting you down & looking bad, maybe waaaaay in the future

I would say if you're interested in classics stuff though check out the classic club thread in the option file section & if it's just classic National teams look out for Ratmundo's classic file coming soon in the same section

@shickadim This isn't your Danish relative is it?
That is very kind of you I appreciate being added to the list and can understand with the 98 shirt. Thank you again and keep up the good work

I will certainly check out those option files as I really enjoy the classic teams
CaptainCanary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2017, 23:23   #72
Mozvaldo
Registered User
  • Join Date: Oct 2016
  • Posts: 62

Mozvaldo is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCanary View Post
That is very kind of you I appreciate being added to the list and can understand with the 98 shirt. Thank you again and keep up the good work

I will certainly check out those option files as I really enjoy the classic teams
hi mate, take a look at the era World cup teams on this site from 82 - 94, some great effort gone in here, top quality file. The Denmark 86 team is on here with the kit you requested.

https://www.pesteam.it/forum/threads...ootball.18745/
Mozvaldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2017, 13:40   #73
CaptainCanary
Newbie
  • Join Date: Apr 2017
  • Posts: 5

CaptainCanary is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mozvaldo View Post
hi mate, take a look at the era World cup teams on this site from 82 - 94, some great effort gone in here, top quality file. The Denmark 86 team is on here with the kit you requested.

https://www.pesteam.it/forum/threads...ootball.18745/
I shall check that out, thanks for the tip
CaptainCanary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2017, 14:48   #74
asyr
Registered User
asyr's Avatar
  • Join Date: Jan 2017
  • Posts: 56

asyr has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pippjfreak View Post

Euro 92 GK - It looks like a challenge but one I'd probably be up for so the chances are I could do that one but not for a good few weeks
found this it may need resize & recolor

https://cabanaxboxedition.wordpress....6-1992/danish/
asyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2017, 20:25   #75
Slarkmeister
Registered User
Slarkmeister's Avatar
  • Join Date: Oct 2015
  • Location: Sunderland
  • Supports: Sunderland, England
  • Posts: 368

Slarkmeister has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Hey mate you got any classic Aberdeen kits created. I've found the 83 Home one looks like you done it but cannot find any others?

Cheers
Trev
Slarkmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 13:04.

Not yet a member? Register now.

.