PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 26-04-2017, 15:21   #16
Mbklev

Mbklev is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by philips_99 View Post
Sofifa is a good website, I use it when I'm making some teams (if the team I'm doing is on FIFA, of course).

That kit maker (PESMaster) is very good, I use it sometimes to help me with templates and patterns. However, you still need to add some stuff manually, such as sponsors on the back of the shirt/sleeves, etc. since there's no option to do that there. And yes, it works, once you download the kit it's ready to import in ps4, unless you want to add more stuff in photoshop (or paint .net, if you're like me )
Nice! But for a start with the Superliga, OP could use those two with help from others.

Mbklev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 00:59   #17
Phønix
  • Supports: Brøndby IF, Udinese Calcio
  • PSN: Ask me.

Phønix is an unknown

Hi guys,

I would like to contribute to this project as much as I possibly can!

I had a blast creating the danish Superliga on last year’s edition of PES, but it was such a time-consuming endeavor that I haven’t done it this year. However, my experience with Pro Evolution Soccer would not feel complete without having the option to pick Brøndby IF, so...

Spoiler: 

I went ahead and created the team!

Download link: Brøndby IF

It replaces Jorudberg FF in the Other European Teams section.

I am aware that some of the player stats might seem off at this time of the season - especially Lebogang Phiri seems underrated, considering how important he has been to the team - but this is mostly a result of my attempt to "translate" player stats from Fifa 17. I simply did not dare tweak the stats by myself, but feel free to adjust them for this project, if you want to.

Also, the roster includes two youth players that are not currently a part of the team's squad, but I decided to keep them for now, since it fits with the number of fake players in the default Jorudberg FF's squad.

I would like to stress that the kits offered in this download are based on Jezya's Brøndby IF-kits (found in this thread: http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=100988)
I took the liberty of editing his kits to better match the current design and color of the "real deal". Unfortunately, I was unable to remove the "bet25.dk" logo from the GK-jersey...

Face build credits:
Spoiler: 

Anyway, let me know what you guys think! I have tested the .bin file and the download link, but let me know if you encounter any issues as well.
Phønix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2017, 10:56   #18
Mbklev

Mbklev is an unknown

Great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phønix View Post
Hi guys,

I would like to contribute to this project as much as I possibly can!

I had a blast creating the danish Superliga on last year’s edition of PES, but it was such a time-consuming endeavor that I haven’t done it this year. However, my experience with Pro Evolution Soccer would not feel complete without having the option to pick Brøndby IF, so...

Spoiler: 

I went ahead and created the team!

Download link: Brøndby IF

It replaces Jorudberg FF in the Other European Teams section.

I am aware that some of the player stats might seem off at this time of the season - especially Lebogang Phiri seems underrated, considering how important he has been to the team - but this is mostly a result of my attempt to "translate" player stats from Fifa 17. I simply did not dare tweak the stats by myself, but feel free to adjust them for this project, if you want to.

Also, the roster includes two youth players that are not currently a part of the team's squad, but I decided to keep them for now, since it fits with the number of fake players in the default Jorudberg FF's squad.

I would like to stress that the kits offered in this download are based on Jezya's Brøndby IF-kits (found in this thread: http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=100988)
I took the liberty of editing his kits to better match the current design and color of the "real deal". Unfortunately, I was unable to remove the "bet25.dk" logo from the GK-jersey...

Face build credits:
Spoiler: 

Anyway, let me know what you guys think! I have tested the .bin file and the download link, but let me know if you encounter any issues as well.
Can't wait to try it out - thanks for sharing
Old 08-05-2017, 20:25   #19
Phønix

Phønix is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mbklev View Post
Can't wait to try it out - thanks for sharing
No problem. I'm curious to hear what you think!

Also, I'd be willing to create players for FCM, if you guys need it. I already have a few ready, based on earlier PES-editions.
Old 09-05-2017, 11:36   #20
Mbklev

Mbklev is an unknown

Quote:
No problem. I'm curious to hear what you think!

Also, I'd be willing to create players for FCM, if you guys need it. I already have a few ready, based on earlier PES-editions.
I like it - really good and I can live with the Bet25 on the GK-jersey.
I've edited a few of the players to make them more "realistic" ex. Wilczek with tape on his right arm, a bigger nose and the "fox in the box" trait.
Old 09-05-2017, 12:35   #21
Phønix

Phønix is an unknown

I'm glad you like it. :-)

More importantly, I think it's great that you have edited some of the players to look even more like their real-life counterpart! Details are incredibly important when trying to make lesser known players stand out against those with a "real" face, so every addition and tweak is welcome.

... I do remember struggling with the question of how big Wilczek's nose had to be to do him justice.
Old 10-05-2017, 09:45   #22
Mbklev

Mbklev is an unknown

Quote:
I'm glad you like it. :-)

More importantly, I think it's great that you have edited some of the players to look even more like their real-life counterpart! Details are incredibly important when trying to make lesser known players stand out against those with a "real" face, so every addition and tweak is welcome.

... I do remember struggling with the question of how big Wilczek's nose had to be to do him justice.

If you want/dont mind I can post my changes during the weekend.
Old 11-05-2017, 12:24   #23
Phønix

Phønix is an unknown

Quote:
If you want/dont mind I can post my changes during the weekend.
Please do so! I'm curious to see your changes.
Will you be uploading a Team Export file or post a list of changes that can be applied to the old file? Perhaps both?

Update: My work on FCM-players is proceeding slowly but steadily. I had forgotten how fun and satisfying it is to create players in PES!
Old 11-05-2017, 15:24   #24
Mbklev

Mbklev is an unknown

Quote:
Please do so! I'm curious to see your changes.
Will you be uploading a Team Export file or post a list of changes that can be applied to the old file? Perhaps both?

Update: My work on FCM-players is proceeding slowly but steadily. I had forgot how fun and satisfying it is to create players in PES!
I'll have a look at it this weekend - It's my intention to upload a export file, but I dont know yet.
Old 13-05-2017, 19:55   #25
Phønix

Phønix is an unknown

The next Danish Superliga team is ready!

Spoiler: 

Say hello to FC Midtjylland - the Wolves of the Heath!

Download link: FC Midtjylland

It replaces FC Nortovka in the Other European Teams section.

The fabolous kits are created by DJMatt
Found here

Special thanks to vialli82 for providing a file with players that had disappeared following Data Pack 1.
This enabled me to include Rafael van der Vaart with his real face in FCM's squad
Link: http://www.pesgaming.com/showpost.ph...&postcount=156

Suggestions, comments etc. are much appreciated!
I have tested the .bin file and the download link, but let me know if something’s wrong!
Old 23-05-2017, 21:15   #26
Phønix

Phønix is an unknown

Quote:
I'll have a look at it this weekend - It's my intention to upload a export file, but I dont know yet.
Hi Mbklev, I'm still looking forward to see your changes to the team... but there's no hurry. I've been rather busy lately myself.

I'm not sure there's a huge demand for more teams from the Alka Superleague, but I currently have 2-3 teams under construction. Then we'll see what happens afterwards. I hope we'll see more creative minds join up to create the whole league.
Old 26-05-2017, 10:33   #27
Mbklev

Mbklev is an unknown

Quote:
Hi Mbklev, I'm still looking forward to see your changes to the team... but there's no hurry. I've been rather busy lately myself.

I'm not sure there's a huge demand for more teams from the Alka Superleague, but I currently have 2-3 teams under construction. Then we'll see what happens afterwards. I hope we'll see more creative minds join up to create the whole league.
Hey Phønix, I havent had time to make all the changes yet, but they will definitly come.
Old 04-06-2017, 15:29   #28
Phønix

Phønix is an unknown

Quote:
Hey Phønix, I havent had time to make all the changes yet, but they will definitly come.
Cool! I'm looking forward to it!

I haven't had much time to work on the teams lately, but I'm almost done with FC Nordsjælland. Just a few tweaks and they should be ready to roll.
Old 10-08-2017, 13:36   #29
sejethom
  • Supports: FC Barcelona, Aarhus GF,

sejethom is an unknown

Wow. I am so sorry, and mad at myself, for forgetting this. I just found my joy for football games again, and I saw how many of you have helped me on this. I am very happy for all you who want to join, and I really hope you will continue working on this. As now we have new Superliga teams I think we should work on the current Superliga teams, so our current situation is this.

Not in work
Aalborg BK - Not Made
AC Horsens - Not Made
FC Helsingør - Not Made
Hobro IK - Not Made
Lyngby BK - Not Made
Odense BK - Not Made
Randers FC - Not Made
Silkeborg IF - Not Made
Sønderjyske - Not Made

Done or work in progress
Aarhus GF - Nearly Finished
Brøndby IF - Made by Phønix
FC København - Used from PESUniverse
FC Midtjylland - Made by Phønix
FC Nordsjælland - In work by Phønix
sejethom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 13:39   #30
sejethom
  • Supports: FC Barcelona, Aarhus GF,

sejethom is an unknown

Quote:
Cool! I'm looking forward to it!

I haven't had much time to work on the teams lately, but I'm almost done with FC Nordsjælland. Just a few tweaks and they should be ready to roll.
Thank you so much for all your help. I really appreciate it. I am sorry I am first thanking you now, if you have time it would be amazing if you could continue helping.
sejethom is offline   Reply With Quote