PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 18-09-2019, 15:53   #1
Formaggio

Formaggio is an unknown

Getting Sacked in Master League

I had no idea you could get fired in Master League. I played 5 seasons with Barnsley and suddenly got sacked after a bad run of games. I was surprised, but okay with it, because it was my own fault for bringing in 5 new players at once, which ruined our team chemistry.

So I decided to quit, install the live update, and start a new Master League with Barnsley again.

This time I got fired in season one.

I don't know what the live update did, but it killed the game for me. I won't be playing PES 2020 much longer if I'm going to be looking for a job with a new team every season.

This game has gone hard core with the sackings. Last year 'challenge mode' was an option. Now its embedded in the game and they're cramming it down our throats.

Forget it.

Formaggio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2019, 16:10   #2
rbcfc1
  • Supports: Celtic FC
  • PSN: RBCFC1

rbcfc1 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.rbcfc1 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.rbcfc1 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formaggio View Post
I had no idea you could get fired in Master League. I played 5 seasons with Barnsley and suddenly got sacked after a bad run of games. I was surprised, but okay with it, because it was my own fault for bringing in 5 new players at once, which ruined our team chemistry.

So I decided to quit, install the live update, and start a new Master League with Barnsley again.

This time I got fired in season one.

I don't know what the live update did, but it killed the game for me. I won't be playing PES 2020 much longer if I'm going to be looking for a job with a new team every season.

This game has gone hard core with the sackings. Last year 'challenge mode' was an option. Now its embedded in the game and they're cramming it down our throats.

Forget it.
what did you do in season 1 the second time round to get sacked? and do you still get the option to join another team after being sacked like last years game?
rbcfc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2019, 16:27   #3
slamsoze

slamsoze is an unknown

The sack system/owner demands IS VERY VERY VERY BROKEN since pes2019. You can promote season 1 and on 2nd season the owner may demand you to win the CL. Combined with the challenge mode being default this year, things are pretty dark in ML.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
slamsoze is offline   Reply With Quote